We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017

Go down 
+6
Muss
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
JayMoyles
masofdas
Buskalilly
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Aug 2017 - 5:32

Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 16:55

JayMoyles wrote:
masofdas wrote:
but I just think 720p is just to much to ask in 2017

Depends on the size of your TV. Mine's is essentially a big PC monitor so resolution is by no means a concern for me. If you've played a Warriors game before, you'll know it's all about the action anyway.

I really do wish they hadn't gone solely for the 3DS games for this. Such a waste of a long and storied series. I'm fully expecting DLC at this rate.

49" but I think it's more of what I'm used to or got use to also the only Warriors, I've really given any time was Hyrule and a bit of Dragon Quest.

Huh on the 3DS, it's coming to New 3DS but I do wish it wasn't just to see what they could do if just focusing on the Switch.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 20:30

i wOuLd LIke To hAVe 60Fps buT i DOn't ThinK i CAn FroM pLaYiNG gaMEs In 108op-2160P NEarLy aLL tHe TiMe bACK dOWn to 720P oN a MASSive tV
Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 Spongebobicon
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 21:27

Drunkalilly wrote:
i wOuLd LIke To hAVe 60Fps buT i DOn't ThinK i CAn FroM pLaYiNG gaMEs In 108op-2160P NEarLy aLL tHe TiMe bACK dOWn to 720P oN a MASSive tV

*Spongebob omitted*

How long does it take to type one of those out? Eh? Plus also... shouldn't it be FEW in the thread title and not 'FAW'?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 21:54

ZeroJones wrote:
How long does it take to type one of those out?

Ages, as it happens!
Quote :
Plus also... shouldn't it be FEW in the thread title and not 'FAW'?

I don't know what you're talking about . . .
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 21:54

I mean, nobody noticed till now... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 23:32

Double post!

This was one of my Christmas games and it's been my current jam on Switch. As a mash-up between Fire Emblem and a traditional Warriors game, it couldn't be better - there's permadeath, the weapon triangle, class weaknesses, pair-ups, supports... if it's a mechanic in the 3DS FE games, it's been ported across to this pretty successfully.

That does raise a pretty disappointing element of the game though - the fact that nearly all the characters included are from Fates, Awakening or the first game in the series. I think Lyn's in here somewhere but she's not popped up yet in the story mode. My hope for DLC adding some of the more niche series has been scuppered too by the fact that it's just adding more Fateswakening and Shadow Dragon characters. Bit of a shame really.

Makes you wonder though if they've plans for a sequel...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb 2022 - 11:38

Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 Fewth.large

I guess a sequel to this but also maybe Three Houses, tad like Age of Calamity, was announced at the direct. I was a tad disappointed it wasn't a new Fire Emblem, as what is Intelligent Systems doing??? Yet I do like a Musou (Yes EofGiz, I have not played SW5 or AoC yet) and the world of Three Houses that I am keen for Three Hopes.

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 13 Feb 2022 - 10:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb 2022 - 12:57

JayMoyles from 2017 wrote:
I thought it was a proper Fire Emblem game at first and got really excited. Laughing

Point stands.

I guess this will be a "golden route" of sorts retelling of the big war between the three nations in FE:TH, but with everybody making peace rather than swathes of bodies and emotional scars. Dimitri will be keeping his eye this time round.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2022 - 2:31

I loved Three Houses and I really like Muso games, but I feel like I want to play through more campaigns of the actual game before this and I will literally never have time for that!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2022 - 13:25

I feel ya Buska but hope it is like what Jay says a golden route of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2022 - 20:23

Intelligent Systems have been pretty busy. They're responsible for a lot of series, including Warioware which they released an entry to fairly recently.

And I mean, they're almost certainly working on a new mainline Fire Emblem game right now. There have been rumours going around that three FE games are in development, one of them being a remake. If true, that likely refers to this Warriors game, an entirely new mainline FE game, and a remake of FE4 probably.

Sadly I'm not too interested in Warriors games, so probably going to give this one a miss.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Apr 2022 - 11:13

New trailer makes it seem Byleth is the antagonist, we've got three routes for a bit at least, and seems it has the levelling etc from a proper FE.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jun 2022 - 12:14

Anyone played the demo? I've not as I know I've got the game coming this Friday, and seen Lucky Crit play all the routes that are available in the demo along with CW even trying it & liking it.

That it does sound good so far.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2022 - 18:24

I've not played the demo, but I think I might make this my next proper game once I'm done with The Outer Worlds. It sounds like Koei have been improving the Musou spin-off formula with each iteration they've done and the reviews have been positive as a whole.

Sounds like it might actually run somewhat decently too, which is staggering for a Musou game.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2022 - 12:51

I've just past what I think is in the demo, and darn it does a lot quickly such as select house which doesn't tell you much about them that for CW who's not played Three Houses very confused on who to go for, time jump etc

Fun to play at the moment, which I think can now have tea parties.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2022 - 19:39

I tried the demo but came out of it thinking I won't get much out of it without having played Three Houses. I like Persona 5 Strikers and Age of Calamity - but that's probably largely to do with having played Persona 5 and BotW. So, maybe I'll play Three Houses one day before getting stuck into FEW! But not today.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 12:19

I've now passed 22hrs, so a long game if ya going for all the routes which I'm unsure if 3 or 6 endings.

Enjoying the game a lot mind, and playing Three Houses certainly helps but think you'd be fine after the first few chapters where it kinda expects you to know the houses, as after that story close to what you would have got in that, just now as a Musou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017   Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Warriors - FEW games have such awful definition in 2017
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2