We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread

Go down 
+15
Rum
gjones
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Muss
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
OrangeRakoon
JayMoyles
masofdas
NintenDUCK
Buskalilly
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 0:07

Sayonara Wild Hearts for £12.85 (physical) at ShopTo:

https://www.shopto.net/en/swsa40-sayonara-wild-hearts-p518227/
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 9:23

Monster Hunter Rise for £31.99 at Currys:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/gaming/console-gaming/games/nintendo-switch-monster-hunter-rise-10220520-pdt.html

Use the code FNDDGAME at the checkout to get the discount.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 11:20

Ok, that MH bargain swayed me, because you're all raving about it, I got paid yesterday, and I don't know if I'll find it cheaper anywhere else. Not sure where I'll find the time to delve in, but... it's done now!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 11:46

Get in there my son!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 11:52

Am I now the only regular forumite who doesn't have this?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 12:07

Yes

eBay has a 20% off voucher at the moment which I've used to get Balan Wonderworld on Xbox which seemingly does have a physical version which seemingly come out of nowhere, guessing why it's by far the cheapest version.

Meaning like you can get the new Harvest Moon for £24 with the voucher for instance.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptySun 28 Mar 2021 - 13:54

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Pikmin 3 Deluxe for £24.99 at Smyths Toys:

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/video-games-and-tablets/top-selling-video-games/pikmin-3-deluxe-nintendo-switch/p/192423

With free delivery too  Thumbs Up!

I really don't need this...

Buys*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu 1 Apr 2021 - 13:28

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath are £11.99 each at Argos:

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7893564?clickSR=slp:term:oddysee:1:2:1

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7313556?clickSR=slp:term:stranger%27s%20wrath:1:5:1

They're cartridges, no codes in a box with either  Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2021 - 19:15

Am I now the only regular forumite who doesn't have this?
masofdas wrote:
Yes
I would also be... if I was regular enough. Logging in to Switch: "oh wow, loads of people are online! What are they playing? Oh."
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2021 - 19:20

How could I forget you Jim
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptySun 4 Apr 2021 - 11:23

Cappa at least gave it a shot (and then, if I recall correctly, noped out to avoid being drawn into hours and hours of game) - not tempted to try it out Jim?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed 7 Apr 2021 - 20:31

It's not really fun on your own is it? I can't guarantee being around to play with other people. And it takes a lot of time. And I assume it's like Undertale where everyone talks the bollocks off it.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed 7 Apr 2021 - 20:38

Fun so far for me mainly on my own due to single player quests and it's easily the best "Switch" game.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu 8 Apr 2021 - 13:06

Jimbob wrote:
It's not really fun on your own is it? I can't guarantee being around to play with other people. And it takes a lot of time. And I assume it's like Undertale where everyone talks the bollocks off it.

I think it can vary person to person, I know most of the mash lads prefer it in multiplayer whereas I'm happy with both solo or multiplayer. I don't blame folk for being turned off by the time commitment though.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu 8 Apr 2021 - 22:43

The_Jaster wrote:
Jimbob wrote:

I think it can vary person to person, I know most of the mash lads prefer it in multiplayer whereas I'm happy with both solo or multiplayer. I don't blame folk for being turned off by the time commitment though.  

All those Jimbob moods and factors stood for me anyway, but it's seeing on your Activity Logs how much time some of youse have put into Monster Hunter Rise over the last two weeks that's made me realise that I've 100% done the right thing by skipping it.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri 9 Apr 2021 - 0:06

To each their own & from what you said in the Rise thread a wee while ago you gave the demo a fair crack.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri 9 Apr 2021 - 21:19

The timesink was my main concern with Rise but I can say I'm quite happily just dipping in and out at the minute and it still works for me. Even when it's the game I'm currently looking forward of playing most of the time I'm still having days off here and there and when I return to it, the quality is still there, I genuinely believe this is one of the must have games on Switch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri 9 Apr 2021 - 21:35

All those Jimbob moods and factors stood for me anyway, but it's seeing on your Activity Logs how much time some of youse have put into Monster Hunter Rise over the last two weeks that's made me realise that I've 100% done the right thing by skipping it.

You should probably look at mine: I'd wager I've spent a very small amount of time on it compared to most here, and I haven't played it in multiplayer yet. I'm probably enjoying it less than most, but I'm still enjoying it! (Popo-killing aside. Sad ) I'm also mixing it up with a bunch of smaller games: I've got three eShop games on the go (to varying degrees) as well, and a hefty JRPG. I... won't recommend that one to you.

Jimbob wrote:
And I assume it's like Undertale where everyone talks the bollocks off it.

This is definitely true. Shifty
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2021 - 8:09

Little Nightmares II for £17.99 at Argos:

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/9463507?clickSR=slp:term:little%20nightmares:1:222:1
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2021 - 20:52

It's a bit of saving that but is it this?
yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EyxFNuBWgAERGdr?format=jpg&name=large

Seen this afternoon ASDA are selling off old stock, after being asked if I got anything, but I'm on holiday so no and by the time I go back it all be gone (I missed £50 laptops once whilst on holiday). Even when I bought those games a few months a go which may have seen on here they went really quickly but might be worth checking though.

Also seen GAME has Daemon X Machina for £15 NEW and others cheap apparently.

Last edited by masofdas on Mon 12 Apr 2021 - 21:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2021 - 21:11

Wooft! Adding to this, it's worth asking the staff at the entertainment counter if they've got anything in the back. I did this a few times a couple of years back, and I made off with dirt-cheap PS4, 3DS and Wii U games that would have definitely been gone if they'd been sitting on a shelf on the shop floor.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2021 - 21:21

We don't have a counter any more and don't think many do now, most are in a cabinet by checkouts, just finding a checkout operator free to look for ya though.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2021 - 22:36

Besides that being stupidly cheap, Mas has reminded me that Daemon X Machina exists. I feel I should get it at some point to show support for Nintendo's weirder ideas and new IPs, even if I don't know I'll like it.

Some day...
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2021 - 17:13

Mr. Driller DrillLand for £6.95 at The Game Collection.

https://www.thegamecollection.net/mr-driller-drillland-switch

It's a Code In A Box, but it's well cheaper than it's been on the eShop, and you'd make a bit of your money back in Gold Points.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri 30 Apr 2021 - 9:43

There's no point pre-ordering the major Switch games anymore, they're usually cheapest on the day they come out. It's the same story with New Pokemon Snap - it's £39.99 at Argos and Currys:

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/9236291?clickSR=slp:term:pokemon%20snap:1:60:1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread   yearoftheswitch - Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Switch Bargains Thread
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next