We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Made

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Yesterday I Made Empty
PostSubject: Yesterday I Made   Yesterday I Made EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 19:26

The next in the inconsistent series of Yesterday I, it's Made! Applause This could refer to anything you've made, like a mug, a mess or, as in my case, food. Thumbs Up!

Y'know those Tesco real people recipes ads they're running at the moment? I made the Mediterranean Breakfast one last night, as featured here. It took me about forty five minutes and it was worth it - delicious and flavoursome, although not quite enough for the two of us. Meh

In other facts, it represented the first time I've ever cooked eggs. I'm thirty six. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Yesterday I Made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Made   Yesterday I Made EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 22:03

You've never cooked eggs!??! I make omelettes/ scrambled eggs/ fried eggs/ boiled eggs with soldiers at least several times a week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Yesterday I Made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Made   Yesterday I Made EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 22:11

My brother and fiancée (erm, they're two different people Embarrassed ) had pretty much the same reaction. Total truth. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yesterday I Made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Made   Yesterday I Made Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Made
Page 1 of 1