We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.

Go down 
+14
OrangeRakoon
The Cappuccino Kid
NintenDUCK
Athrun888
Jimbob
Muss
JayMoyles
gjones
The_Jaster
masofdas
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 8:34

Finished Hawkeye on Wednesday, it's a fine show but I do prefer the other two Disney+ shows in the MCU so far.

Will start Witcher S2, myself soon and I do know a few other things on Netflix that I might watch.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 9:28

Ash vs the evil dead. Its actually really good, albeit just 2 episodes in. It's funny, stupid, and very easy to watch. It does have gratuitous gore, but it's more of the silly kill bill or Edgar Wright variety so it's not really bad.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 20:42

Yeh, I watched the first season a while back (pre-netflix) and then got distracted by other shows/games. I'll probably get back to watching it after I'm done with Cobra Kai season 4 on the 31st.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 22:46

I recently watched the OG evil dead for a pod and I really enjoyed it, so I'd like to check out the other two films and then maybe this show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 17:31

It's very watchable. All 20 min episodes except for the first, which is 40. Its stupid and funny so you would definitely enjoy it. There's only 10 episodes in S1 so it's not like those American shows that eat up days of your time.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyTue 28 Dec 2021 - 4:36

Muss wrote:
All 20 min episodes . . . only 10 episodes in S1
Oh, shit, that changes everything!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptySat 18 Jun 2022 - 9:40

I finally watched the first season of the Mandalorian.

Yeah, people were telling the truth, it was really good. It's cured my post-Rise utter disinterest in all Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptySat 18 Jun 2022 - 20:59

By all means watch season two as well, it doesn't disappoint but I've gotta ask have you been watching Obi-Wan? That's been pretty much perfect so far (aside from the much memed bit you've probably seen).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 21:37

Is that the bit people have been taken a fence over?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 21:48

I need to know what bit now
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2022 - 8:54

I'm planning to get to Obi-wan after Mando. I saw Disney put out a tweet with some suggested Clone Wars episodes, so I may watch those or I may just jump in and go back to Clone Wars when I'm done - I'm intending to watch it anyway as people are really into it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2022 - 8:55

masofdas wrote:
I need to know what bit now

Some Stormtroopers stop and ask him if he has a weapon and he looks into the camera and says "Yeah, but Obi Wan though" and winks and then gets his dick out.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2022 - 9:22

I didn't need to know what you did at the weekend.

Don't forget Boba Fett, it's not great but will be essential for the next season of Mando.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2022 - 9:31

I am definitely gonna watch Boba eventually but I'll probaby jump Obi Wan up the queue to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 21:21

Boba Fett is decent enough, if you enjoy the Star Wars Universe for what it is then its easy enough to enjoy, although I should warn you the opening scroll simply starts with "Somehow, Boba Fett has returned"

Balladeer wrote:
Is that the bit people have been taken a fence over?

I totally forgot about that and also didn't even realise at the time, if it wasn't for the Internet I'd have probably never noticed. I was referring to the little girl who'd definitely win gold at the Olympics.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 9:48

I've finished both seasons of Mandalorian and all of Obi Wan Kenobi.

Mandalorian season 1 was some of the best Star Wars content I've seen in ages. It had good characters in cool setpieces, it did its own thing and it explored the seedier side of the galaxy which is usually only implied by the films.
Season 2 was still alright but it started to suffer from that common Star Wars problem where the same characters and planets show up over and over so the galaxy doesn't feel very big at all.

Obi Wan was really good fun, it could have been a film. Actually, if the prequel trilogy has skipped Phantom Menace and been 2, 3, this, that could have been a cool little arc.
Spoiler:

Will probably finish Stranger Things before I get to Boba Fett, though.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 20:22

We've been pacing it... too well in fact, only watched two episodes, but Stranger Things 4 seems like a bona fide banger so far. Although, I've definitely seen enough telly with bullying as a central conceit for the time being! It's cropping up everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyFri 1 Jul 2022 - 22:33

Buskalilly wrote:
Obi Wan was really good fun, it could have been a film. Actually, if the prequel trilogy has skipped Phantom Menace and been 2, 3, this, that could have been a cool little arc.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptySat 2 Jul 2022 - 9:38

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptySun 25 Sep 2022 - 17:04

I got a month of Prime mostly to watch the new episode of The Grand Tour and Rings of Power once its all done.

Watched Grand Tour, caught the 4 or so episodes of the current season of Lower Decks and likely will watch the other Neon Genesis films but is there anything else I should with just a season at most.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 20:14

The Orville is very well received. We've been watching that: The Lady likes it more than me. More of a thing if you're into Star Trek I reckon.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 22:43

All that's on Disney+ as well, I di watch the first season when it cameout but nothing since.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2022 - 14:53

Anyone else been watching Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power? I've seen the first three episodes myself.

Some thoughts:

- Dialogue and its delivery has been a bit hit or miss with some lines sounding a bit amateur theatre
- Impressed by the sets and costumes. I was concerned that it might come across as low budget compared to the movies, but they've done well here
- Great to see they're still using practical effects for the likes of the orcs. I was worried about this after the CGI-laden Hobbit trilogy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 10:53

I watched the first one on my phone on the plane then decided to save the rest to enjoy on an actual TV.
I also brought all my Tolkien books back from the UK. Am I finally old enough to finish TLOTR without getting bored?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 19:45

Dunno about that, I thought it was pretty objectively dull.

(Yes yes, art can't be objective, I know.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next