We've tried beers, they taste like beers.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?

Go down 
+35
OrangeRakoon
gjones
oldschool
SquidgyGoat
Xelviar
JayMoyles
Cube
Rum
mandlecreed
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
awesomedude
Kieron
nupkin
Silver light
NintenDUCK
SuperPaperLink
Axis1500
Athrun888
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Fancy Fancy
Admin
ZeroSuitSamus2
masofdas
shanks
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Vidofnir
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 12:51

Forum staple, and I'm surprised we don't have it already.  What handheld entertainments are entertaining you right now?

I'm playing Tales of the Abyss, and have been on and (mostly) off for quite a while.  Only now that
Spoiler:
have I really started to get into it and play it consistently.  Tear and Jade's voice acting is awful, while Luke's is pretty good!

Last edited by Balladeer on Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 14:43

Nothing, really. I had a few games on Mario Open Tennis last week, but otherwise the 3DS hasn't seen a huge amount of use over the last few months. That'll change with Animal Crossing, of course.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 17:04

Glad to see you are enjoying it Balladeer. Jade was my favorite character Dance.

I am currently playing Links Awakening! Its weird seeing Mario enemies in this game...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 17:35

He's a good character: just a shame about the voice. He ought to have a stuffy English accent!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 18:20

A whole load of nothing, just waiting on Luigi's Mansion 2.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 19:25

If I hadn't left my 3DS at work - again! - I would be playing Tales Of The Abyss too, along with Link's Awakening.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 4:49

I'm just playing around on Scribblenauts waiting for Luigi
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Miyamoto
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 11:35

not played for a while, but should be playing paper mario or pokemon white 2 really or one of my downloaded tiltes like crimson shroud, but will not be buy anything to luigi unless i see a cheap kingdom hearts
Back to top Go down
ZeroSuitSamus2
Grackler Bait
ZeroSuitSamus2

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 12:09

I'm playing Theatrhythm. It's all i've played on 3DS in a long time, I just never seem to get bored of it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 13:47

I've just played the Castlevania demo, and I thought it was jolly good fun. Very atmospheric. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 18:55

Professor Layton & the Miracle Mask. Now, I'm enjoying this, but some of the puzzles just leave me feeling rather stupid. Wrapping a photo around a roof support pole thingy? Yes, very obvious.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptySun 10 Mar 2013 - 22:27

I'm playing Pokemon Black 2, a DS game Rolling Eyes I really need a new 3DS game to be honest, even though I already have MGS3 and Tales that have yet to be played.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptySun 10 Mar 2013 - 23:06

I picked up Kirby Mouse Attack in CEX the other day, £12 for the privilege. I actually got pretty far into it over the course of Friday, but I've somehow managed to lose my 3DS since then. A bit of a bandit, as I was quite enjoying it...
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:16

Castlevania : Subtitle of Subtitle : Something of Something, which I would highly recommend. Same goes for Hydroventure : Spin Cycle, highly enjoyable platformer/puzzler type thing. Occasionally dipping in to Pac Man too, I'm one of the fools who paid £4.49 to own it on 3DS. Shocked
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:30

I'm still plugging through VLR.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 18:14

Phillips wrote:
I picked up Kirby Mouse Attack in CEX the other day, £12 for the privilege. I actually got pretty far into it over the course of Friday, but I've somehow managed to lose my 3DS since then. A bit of a bandit, as I was quite enjoying it...

Mouse Attack is great! One of those Kirby games that got an unfair critical punching at the time, when it plays a very solid (and pretty) game of Kirby.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 18:25

Stu_the_great wrote:
Phillips wrote:

Mouse Attack is great! One of those Kirby games that got an unfair critical punching at the time, when it plays a very solid (and pretty) game of Kirby.

I've just defeated the final boss with 87 of the 120 treasure chests! Dance

I can see how NGamer thought that it was "Nintendo on autopilot", and I thought that it was quite cheeky that they recycled much of the music and spritework from the old GBA games, but as you say it still plays a very solid game of Kirby. I think that stuff like Power Paintbrush and Mass Attack are great, but back-to-basics Kirby does the job too.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013 - 12:24

Pokemon Platinum on my DSi (remember, you can't get 3DS without DS).
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013 - 12:32

Athrun888 wrote:
Pokemon Platinum on my DSi (remember, you can't get 3DS without DS).

But it's not 3D Naughty

Cheeky
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013 - 14:33

Good call on Pokémon Platinum. Really turned gen. four round in my estimations, that did.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013 - 15:01

Agreed, following the quagmire that was Diamond & Pearl. I'd post another picture of Lopunny, but that's not really fair. On anyone. Pale
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 10:24

Lopunny?

*washes eyes with Brillo pads*

I've been playing the Castlevania demo again. Because I'm too cheap to buy the full game just now.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 2:07

Just finished Virtue's Last Reward.
Relieved I didn't run into the save bug.
Back to top Go down
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 10:36

I don't have a 3DS, but don't want to make a 'What I'm playing on my DS, because I'm too cheap for 3DS' Thread. You pretentious smarmy 3DS owners...

Whistle
Anyway, I'm giving Pokemon Black 2 another crack as it's the only one I own that I haven't beaten yet and that really irks me.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 11:24

Following a brief flirtation with the Harmoknight demo., I'm still playing Mirror of Fate. I must say, the graphics are really very nice. Especially the 3D effects.

Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next