We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?

Go down 
+34
Raxicori
EofGizmo
Muss
OrangeRakoon
DarrenK
Fastpie
kitsuneyo
Zaphod_B
Rum
Bampi
Cube
Athrun888
nupkin
oldschool
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Vidofnir
Sentinator
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
shanks
wenywoowoo
NintenDUCK
Solve My Maze
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
Balladeer
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 13:59

Inquiring minds demand to know!

At the moment, I'm playing Arkham City, which is shamazing, with a spoonful of Trine 2 on top whenever things get too dark/confusing in AC. No, not that AC! Although there must be a Wii U version of Animal Crossing on the cards... anyway, I distracted myself!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 18:23

Yup, pretty much on Arkham City mostly as well but I'm not really advancing the story that much tbh as I'm having too much fun finding the riddler trophies and figuring out his puzzles.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 18:27

Nothing.

This was always going to be a problem. Having finished NSMBU, having no one to compete high-score wise against in Nintendo Land, and with my inherent dislike of the dowloadable game in Trine 2 (plus when you get past the prettiness, you realise there are a lot of tedious moments) I am left scrambling for something to play.

And then I remember that I still haven't picked up Kirby's Epic Yarn, and I get worried that Stu's going to shout at me. But I think it says a lot that the next game on my "to play" list a month after launch is an old Wii game. (Possibly that I'm massively picky, but still.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 22:55

Balladeer wrote:
And then I remember that I still haven't picked up Kirby's Epic Yarn, and I get worried that Stu's going to shout at me.

A very real fear indeed.

I'm still chipping away at Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. My Wii U seems to have adopted the position of a sort of weekend handheld.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 1:00

Ninja Gaiden 3 - which I got today, thanks to Stu alerting me about it being available at ShopTo.
Quite impressed so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 11:37

A little bit of everything, to be honest - I'd say I'm playing six of my seven Wii U games in equal measure. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm playing them much, as my Activity Log illustrates, but I like mixing it up whenever I play games. I've got NSMBU, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Sonic Transformed, Tekken Tag 2, Batman Arkham City and an unopened copy of Darkisiders 2, don't you know.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 15:05

Arkham City still. Finished the story once, went around collecting Riddler trophies and tackling other side quests (which I now don't think is worth my time), so I've restarted the story.
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 19:32

I'm focussing a lot on BAC. I'm shocked at just how good it is for a Batman game considering the utter tosh that was released on the GC.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 18:43

Warriors orochi hyper!! It has a really good story( by really good I mean it's insane and makes nearly no sense) and gameplay mechanic.
Would definitely reccomend!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 22:55

on the wiiu i really need to start playing stuff before i have apile of games from feb/march, so im going to say cod as i can get that done soon
Back to top Go down
wenywoowoo
Tingle's Dingle
wenywoowoo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 11:15

After adding everyone late last night, about 2am, still couldn't sleep so played mini game on rabbids land! had to ignore a wii chat call as the other half had only just gone to bed so didn't want to wake him! Duh! might have sparked my desire to play! Dance
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 13:24

Um Beat the Beat Rhythm Paradise
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 13:28

shanks wrote:
Um Beat the Beat Rhythm Paradise

Are you enjoying it?

"Ba-bom-bom-bom!"
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 13:39

I am a lot.

Also learned that I don't have the best rhythm Pale
A couple of the games took me a while to get through but hole in one I got the hang of fairly quickly
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 14:35

I was stuck on Love Rap for ages. The two (yes, there are two) Love Raps are the lowlight of an otherwise excellent game.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 15:31

I hate rap normally. It came as no surprise to learnt how much I hated the two Love Raps.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 15:36

Balladeer wrote:
I hate rap normally. It came as no surprise to learnt how much I hated the two Love Raps.

You hate rap? Poor PaRappa the Rapper.
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013 - 12:29

Just finished "Watching Life On Mars on Netflix" on mine. Was damn good Grin

Will be going back to NSMBU at some point. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013 - 13:23

mandlecreed wrote:

Yeah me to.. One day.. Maybe
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013 - 17:32

mandlecreed wrote:
Just finished "Watching Life On Mars on Netflix" on mine. Was damn good Grin

One of the best TV series ever made, in my humble, unsubtle and sometimes wrong opinion!

It is worth persevering with NSMBU, I reckon. The later worlds are so much better than the first few - it started to pick up around Soda Jungle for me.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013 - 18:59

Yes, don't give up or you'll make me cry. Crying or Very sad It may be my very favourite 2D Mario.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013 - 19:03

I haven't turned my Wii U on in more than a week. I blame this place.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013 - 21:37

Switching to Darksiders II now Arkham City's storyline is over (stuck with Trine 2, too). It seems a bit self-important and the combat is not as great as AC's, but then again, which game's combat is? Anyway, it's given me a chance to mess about with my Wii U Pro Controller (Capital Letters Are Important!). Got to tell you, slick piece of kit. Though I did misplace the Y button at a crucial moment mid-fight! Curse my tiny hands. Boo-hoo

Last edited by ZeroJones on Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 21:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Pro Controller business.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013 - 21:42

Can you tell me: what's the deal with B:ACAE's combat? I are intrigue.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013 - 21:59

ZeroJones wrote:
the combat is not as great as AC's, but then again, which game's combat is?
Bayonettas is probably, though Batman is far more accessible. There's just something marvelous about racking up a massive combo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?   What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Wii U/Wii right now?
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next