We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)

Go down 
+14
Kriken
shanks
Muss
OrangeRakoon
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
Athrun888
JayMoyles
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
masofdas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Which box legendary is your favourite?
Shield's Zamazenta
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 Vote_lcap44%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Sword's Zacien
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 Vote_lcap56%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019 - 19:26

No dynamax, only bipedal pokemon. Go
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019 - 19:37

The champion battle was one of the couple of battles I would have lost if I didn't have a few max revives, and there was a post-game battle I lost. Would have been different had I been more prepared, but yeah. I'd say the game is a bit easier than Sun/Moon which was already fairly easy, though some of the Totem pokemon in that game can catch you off guard.

You kind of have to create your own challenge in these games by skipping some optional encounters or regularly swapping out your team so they don't get too over-levelled, though the AI is not the best at times and you have the opportunity to set up with stat buffs on a single pokemon and sweep whole teams if they're not strong enough already.

I'm considering a challenge run myself since you can set up a new file in these games without deleting your old one by switching accounts. Some sort of level limit before each gym or limited item use or something.

Would say to anyone who skipped Sun/Moon that they're definitely worth checking out if they fancy giving them a go. It's much in the style of Sword/Shield with most of the same quality of life improvements, with a great story and set of characters. Only thing that makes it sort of hard to go back to those games for me is the low res. Not a bad looking game for the 3DS by any means but faces and other textures are a bit pixelated.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019 - 19:57

Yea, if Shield ends up rekindling my love for the series in a big way I expect I will go back to do Sun/Moon. Time will tell, but the signs are good.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 19:58

I found myself raising a team of ten or so Pokémon through most of the game because there were enough good new monsters (including Galarian forms) that I liked more than six of them. The monster design has been really strong.

Having said that, as I approach the end of the campaign (just taken down Gym 7, which was interesting I suppose), I'm finding more and more areas where the game feels like a very highly-crafted prototype for something bigger. I can't wait for Gen. 9, but... yes. Neutral

Anyway my Togepi-esque monster evolved after waving the feather at it (TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS GAME FREAK) and stuffing it full of curry, and it was very much worth the wait. Very Happy I'm a little sad we haven't had more 'JUST CAUGHT A NEW 'MON' on here this time around though. It feels like we got a fair bit of that for the last two gens.

NintenDUCK wrote:
No dynamax, only bipedal pokemon.

That includes humanoids - so most of them then? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 20:03

Your journey sounds similar to mine Balla, as I just couldn't settle on 6 with so many good mew mons aboot.

I'm very excited for gen 9 too.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptySat 30 Nov 2019 - 0:21

I have my team, but it doesn't have an electric type and to me I can't shake that it's weird not having one
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptySat 30 Nov 2019 - 3:58

Doing a double post as I have hit my limit it seems and I need the help with Pokemon to finish the dex

I need:
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptySat 30 Nov 2019 - 10:18

I can offer everything on your list except the last one.

At some point I could offer a spanish or italian
Spoiler:
too, but I only have one right now.

Hit me up of you still breed help
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptySat 30 Nov 2019 - 10:34

I CAUGHT AN ARROKUDA YOU GUYS I CALLED HIM FISH
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptySat 30 Nov 2019 - 10:55

Muss wrote:
I can offer everything on your list except the last one.

At some point I could offer a spanish or italian
Spoiler:
too, but I only have one right now.

Hit me up of you still breed help

I need!! I need!!!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptySat 30 Nov 2019 - 11:44

NintenDUCK wrote:
I CAUGHT AN ARROKUDA YOU GUYS I CALLED HIM FISH

This is the sort of #content I'm looking for in this thread.  Good naming scheme too, doesn't take a lot of time to think about.  Very effishient.

The last bit of the game happens all in a rush huh? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptySat 30 Nov 2019 - 20:30

Balladeer wrote:
Having said that, as I approach the end of the campaign (just taken down Gym 7, which was interesting I suppose), I'm finding more and more areas where the game feels like a very highly-crafted prototype for something bigger.  I can't wait for Gen. 9, but... yes. Neutral

Yes.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptySun 1 Dec 2019 - 11:27

Got me a little something:
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyMon 2 Dec 2019 - 10:19

That's a nice looking shiny. How many more are you going for?

My girlfriend and I both completed our Pokédex's last night - which is the first time I've ever done so in a Pokémon game, regional or otherwise (including Let's Go).

Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyMon 2 Dec 2019 - 22:47

I plan on going for Mimikyu and an Eevee for certain, thinking about trying my luck with another Galarian shiny, just not sure who yet

EDIT:

Soo yeah Mimikyu hatched this morning at this rate may go for a whole shiny team
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2019 - 19:19

I got super lucky in Sun & Moon as the first Eevee I saw was a shiny, I managed to catch it too. No such luck in this game for me.

There was a moment in the postgame where the music stopped and I could hear running water. The music in this game, by default, is loud enough that I never really noticed touches like that. I decided to turn off the music for a while, which makes the game really sound really weird. Its not so odd in the overworld, where you'll hear a bunch of pokémon cries as you bomb about on bike. Battles though, its like a pokémon uncanny valley.

I think its a bit of a shame that when you get the ear buds, you don't have the option to play music from some of the older games - or to even mix up what the battle themes are. I love the wild area, but I got really tired of the music.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2019 - 20:39

Really? I really like the music. Maybe not to the same extent in the Wild Area, but I genuinely do think it's one of the strongest areas of the game.

I've beaten the Champion, with my Sirfetch'd finishing off his final combatant in a glorious moment of triumph. Now onto the post game. I have the pseudo-legendary, which is good.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2019 - 22:47

My random shiny in Sun was a Lilipup where I stared at it thinking it wasn't right, as I missed the shiny stars and all so could only just tell that it was shiny because of it's green eyes
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2019 - 23:40

Balladeer wrote:
Really?  I really like the music.  Maybe not to the same extent in the Wild Area, but I genuinely do think it's one of the strongest areas of the game.

I've beaten the Champion, with my Sirfetch'd finishing off his final combatant in a glorious moment of triumph.  Now onto the post game.  I have the pseudo-legendary, which is good.

Oh for sure, overall I do think the music is top of the pops. But I've sunk a lot of time into the wild area. Like, a LOT of time. So some variation would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2019 - 23:59

The music is banging but the other night when I was hatching some starter eggs for my pals, I knocked the sound of and listened to podcasts. There aren't many songs that can survive being on a loop indefinitely . . .

In other news, I've beaten the final gym and Im in the endgame. I fully love this game!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyWed 4 Dec 2019 - 13:03

I caught a Corphish you guys! called her Pinché. Agree that the music is pretty great. End bulletin.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyWed 4 Dec 2019 - 13:07

I'm catching pretty much everything I see, but as usual I'm trying to play through the story with only monsters from this generation.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyWed 4 Dec 2019 - 17:20

I just beat the Ice gym yesterday and have just decided to add Inkay (or his evolution whose name I’ve forgotten) and a Snom to my team replacing the lame fox & the Orbeetle that I didn’t need because who needs double psychic (though I am regretting it as Big Inkay is a bit shit)

Otherwise I’ve got a Corviknight, Greedent, Boltund and an Inteleon - good lads.

I’m still not LOVING it so far, feels like the journeys between town are quite short and simple, don’t feel like I’m on a particularly big adventure, but the new Pokemon are good, so I’ll keep pushing through. Hoping I’ll find some cool fireybois soon, what is life without some heat on your team?!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyWed 4 Dec 2019 - 23:47

Eevee seems to be my greatest failure in shiny breeding, nearly at 90 and nothing Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Dec 2019 - 0:01

Is 90 a big number in the shiny game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next