Monster Hunter Rise - to be followed by Monster Hunters Summerhayez, Jaz, and Moylez

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Which box legendary is your favourite?
Shield's Zamazenta
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 Vote_lcap44%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Sword's Zacien
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 Vote_lcap56%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Eternatus
Buskalilly

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 7:55

I let myself get distracted a lot by catching Pokémon and exploring for Diglets (particularly when I realised that was the way to get my
Spoiler:

) and I think that's the best way to enjoy this DLC. The story is pretty short but the point is that you're wondering around the island, forming this bond with a new bear friend. I enjoyed just vibing with Kubfu and my various other bears.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Jun 2020 - 18:14

That's fair enough - for me that part is undermined a tad because of the lack of new wild Pokémon. I don't really care about re-catching the old ones! (Apart from a Volcarona and Vulpix because they're great. No you're a hypocrite.)

Taking Kubfu to see the views is definitely the best part of the DLC though.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Buskalilly
Eternatus
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2020 - 7:59

@Balladeer wrote:
Taking Kubfu to see the views is definitely the best part of the DLC though.

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 9796a23b36a3f8a689068d07bffcc25a55ddcd516d53ca9e32049ec16b0b554e_1
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 14:16

Wait until you see my overall verdict on it... Shifty
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Hoville Inhabitant
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 20:42

Given that I've spent most of my time on this looking for Digletts I can safely say that having things to collect in the wild area is the way forward for Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Eternatus
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2020 - 7:52

@Treesmurf wrote:
Given that I've spent most of my time on this looking for Digletts I can safely say that having things to collect in the wild area is the way forward for Pokémon.

Agreedo!
I guess I've discovered that if I enjoy existing in a game world, I like having a bunch of collectables.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 EmptyFri 3 Jul 2020 - 19:21

The Lady got really into the Digletts, so they clearly work for some. 'Diffuse', though? What's all that about?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Eternatus
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 EmptySat 4 Jul 2020 - 9:35

For me, 151 is about as high a number as they could go. BOTW and Odyssey both go for 999, but those worlds are more inherently enjoyable to play in.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Vote Thread
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 0:22

Anyone tried the restricted sparring yet? I've given it a go with a few teams but not gotten very far. Not sure I'm really into the fact that the restrictions are put on you but none on the trainers you face! I mean, I've got a team of three Ground types and the first trainer I'm up against has a Wailord and a Mamoswine? AND I can only heal twice in 5 battles when they're all at full health? It's a big challenge! Too much of a challenge for me, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/cww_george
Buskalilly
Eternatus
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 2:51

I'm glad it's there because I can convince myself that one day I'll get into training teams enough to give it a go but . . . I probably won't Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14