We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)

Go down 
+24
Axis1500
beemoh
fronkhead
Rum
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
masofdas
The_Jaster
Athrun888
Gwyn400
Darunia
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
Treesmurf
Admin
Crumpy Andy
rlsniper789
Silver light
NintenDUCK
Kyranitar
ZeroJones
Kezz182
shanks
Balladeer
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Best Starters?
Gen. 1: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap47%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Gen. 2: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap27%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Gen. 3: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap13%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Gen. 4: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap7%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Gen. 5: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen. 6: Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap6%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 16:23

Hell no. Usually I like to gender-swap in such games, but the thought of playing as a blonde repels me. Also, that's another point to Athrun. Winky Face

EDIT: No need to fear, customisable trainers are here! Phew.

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Corocoro5135th

I do wonder whether riding is specific to the goat, or whether we'll be able to do that with other quadrupeds. Drawin' up to the mall in my Raikou...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 21:29

I hope Pokémon riding isn't limited to quadropeds! I'd love to saunter up the the newsagents on my Dodrio. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 1:27

So this game's trend is wearing sunglasses on hats rather than over their eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 2:42

Balladeer wrote:
Hell no. Usually I like to gender-swap in such games, but the thought of playing as a blonde repels me..

Same And when I saw that she had blonde hair I thought the same that for once I would play as the gender I am. But one more factor plays into what makes me decide as usually when I play as the girl I know her name and usually do it as that as if I go as the guy I usually call him Shanks
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 8:03

Er... Could you rephrase that last sentence please? Confused
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 8:44

Yeah after reading that again myself it makes no sense Embarrassed

Basically ever since the girl has been on the anime I've played as her ( like May and Dawn) but with B/W I decided to play as ( Hilda (1) / Mei (2).) after reading the Manga.

And usually the trainers have their set names that Nintendo / Pokemon Company release
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 12:20

Has anyone heard about the naff rumour about there possibly being a Fairy type being introduced? I would dismiss it as mere rumour however there are a few things that make me suspcious that it might be true. The obvious one is Slyveon. Every single Eeveelution to date has looked like its type, and Slyveon fits none of the current types, but does resemble a fairy-like creature. This would also explain why there is only one new Eeveelution this gen when typically there is two.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 12:38

That'd be pretty naff. Whilst I do think new types would freshen up things, a Fairy type sounds stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 14:33

Perhaps it'll be "good type" in Japan, like dark is evil. It'd give the Clefairy line a new lease of life, at least.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 16:01

Yeah I remember hearing something about the fairy type, maybe will find out more on the 19th.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 17:23

Do we really need a new type? We've managed since generation two with the types we have. Having what appears to be Swift attack in the video I saw, I'd guess that Slyveon is a Normal type Pokémon.

And remember all the speculation a few years back about Light types...
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 18:33

I hope Pokémon riding isn't limited to ones with legs. Slithering into Gregg's on my Ekans...

Trainer customisation is very welcome. Hopefully there'll be some more freedom in the quest as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptySun 12 May 2013 - 20:31

May I be the first to say I like the dopey yellow and black one? That's going straight into my team. Watch it only be available on the version I don't buy...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptyMon 13 May 2013 - 3:11

With the type apparently Slyveon is going to be strong against Ice but weak against Poision and Fighting again says the new rumor
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptyMon 13 May 2013 - 7:05

Can we have it being resistant to dragon? Please? Like that weakness to poison though.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptyMon 13 May 2013 - 9:57

If the fairy type rumour is true it's going to be immune to Dragon as well. Though I'm still skeptical of the fairy rumour Pokebeach reported so I'll take that as wishful thinking until we get more Slyveon info.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptyMon 13 May 2013 - 10:05

Can I just call it "Sylveon" now before we go any further please?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptyMon 13 May 2013 - 10:47

I agree with Stu I think it's just going to be a normal type
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptyMon 13 May 2013 - 11:01

Balladeer wrote:
Can I just call it "Sylveon" now before we go any further please?

Aw shoot, I've been thinking it was Slyveon all this time Laughing

And now I am forced to see the rumour even more valid than before.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptyMon 13 May 2013 - 12:06

Oh yeah the Eevee 3DS should be announced on Wednesday.

*EDIT*

We now have..

Spoiler:

As well as..

Spoiler:

And a trailer to boot

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 May 2013 - 14:09

Gogoat seems awfully slow to pilot. Also, Serebii says that there's a move called "Parabolic Charge": doesn't that do away with a character limit for moves? (THIS IS EXCITING SHUT UP.)
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 May 2013 - 14:14

Yay, Yvetal gets the better box art. Grin

And none of the places on the map leap out at me as places that the legendary Pokemon would be summoned. So maybe that giant cloud covered mountain? But with Xerneas being in a forest I figured it would be in, well, a forest. Maybe it'll be in that inconspicuous forest near that lone tree in the south east of the map. There aren't any towns or anything major there, so it must be involved with something.

Public service announcment to anybody who owns Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

There is an event for the Pokemon Deoxys on Wi-Fi right now, I've no idea when it ends and it's only for the sequels (believe me I tried my copy of White) so make sure you get on there and download yourself the rarely distributed Pokemon Deoxys before you miss your chance for the next half a decade!
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 May 2013 - 17:09

Athrun888 wrote:
Public service announcment to anybody who owns Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

There is an event for the Pokemon Deoxys on Wi-Fi right now, I've no idea when it ends and it's only for the sequels (believe me I tried my copy of White) so make sure you get on there and download yourself the rarely distributed Pokemon Deoxys before you miss your chance for the next half a decade!

Apparently it's May 31st. Just downloaded mine - pretty cool, considering that when I got Sapphire back when I was in primary school I didn't think I'd ever get one, and now, 10 or so years later...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 2:54

Yeah got 2 back on the 8th. (I like to think it was my b'day present from Gamefreak Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 10:03

I've just realised: Shanks, you need to have a Gogoat in your team, and call it Gogoata. This is mandatory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next