We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)

Go down 
+24
Axis1500
beemoh
fronkhead
Rum
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
masofdas
The_Jaster
Athrun888
Gwyn400
Darunia
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
Treesmurf
Admin
Crumpy Andy
rlsniper789
Silver light
NintenDUCK
Kyranitar
ZeroJones
Kezz182
shanks
Balladeer
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Best Starters?
Gen. 1: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Vote_lcap47%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Gen. 2: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Vote_lcap27%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Gen. 3: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Gen. 4: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Gen. 5: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen. 6: Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 14:17

A new form is more plausible then having to explain where this new Pokemon came from and why it looks so much like Mewtwo.

Apparently it's Mewtwo's new form after it wakes up..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 21:43

I don't mind that Mewtwo form. Reminds me of Tyrogue.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 22:22

Aaaaand now I like it even less. I remember scrabbling around for a fighting type for Pokémon Stadium 2's Little Cup, and tried Tyrogue. Mistake. Worst baby fighting type ever, not to mention its design looks (as Phillips would say) "mince".

New Mewtwo doesn't look bad, on the other hand. It's just utterly unnecessary. If I were asked to list all the Pokémon that are crying out for a new form and the resulting extra versatility, Mewtwo would not be one of them.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 22:59

Balladeer wrote:
If I were asked to list all the Pokémon that are crying out for a new form and the resulting extra versatility...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 23:09

As a genetic experiment, I'd say Mewtwo is one of the most obvious choices for a new form or two. Not that I agree with forms, personally. They water down the value of a standalone Pokémon.

Tampering with a generation one Pokémon is a risky business. Not sure how I'd feel if Psyduck received a baby pre-evolution, for example.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 8:36

What about a second evolution, though? Let's face it: Golduck is kinda rubbish.

JayMoyles wrote:
Spoiler:

No, that thing definitely needs an evolution too. And while we're on the subject...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 12:18

Stunfisk can fly?

I wouldn't mind seeing a baby form Scyther
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 13:32

I'll second the Dunsparce evolution, but probably not for the reason you'd expect. See, if it gets an evolution it will be able to use Evolite, which will in turn make it bulky and hard to kill. Which will in turn make it using a set of Thunder Wave, Air Slash, Roost, and a filler move (I'd go with Slam for those pesky Ground types) coupled with the ability Serene Grace absolute hell for people to deal with, even moreso than it already is. It would be like Togekiss, only more annoying! Grin
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 13:36

Also, this guy. Here's a pretty cool fan evolution for him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 18:05

Heck yes Sableye! It was my avatar on the Nintendo Gamer website while the site lasted. Give Sableye and Absol evolutions and I will not ask for another Pokémon evolution ever again.

Well, except for Farfetch'd. Come on, chaps. Poor bird's been dying for a leek-wielding fighting-flying samurai now for four generations.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 18:17

Those Sableeye fan evos really remind me of the Twilight Beasts from Zelda: TP, which is not a bad thing in the slightest.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the reason Farfetch'd didn't get an evolution is because it's something to do with Darwinism and how further evolution of a certain type of bird he saw would be "farfetched." Could be talking out of my arse here, but I'm fairly certain I recall reading that.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 0:46

Those fan evolutions remind me of Chaos from Sonic Adventure, actually Sableye just reminds me of it, a little too dark for Pokemon but heck yes give it an evolution.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 10:01

So Mewtwo's new form is called the "awakening form". Ability: Insomnia?
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 13:13

I'd honestly rather Insomnia over Pressure, Insomnia actually gives Mewtwo some more possible movesets while Pressure is just blegh.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 16:10

Pressure is more useful on a wall, like can you imagine if snorlax had it? But the idea that its "blegh" is a crime against nature, all the OHKO moves tend to be low PP and accuracy so you can get rid of that threat pretty easily and not too riskily.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 16:20

JayMoyles wrote:
Also, this guy. Here's a pretty cool fan evolution for him.

Spoiler:

I'd imagine a Sableye evolution more like this

Spoiler:

Considering his origins are the main reason he's one of my favourite Pokémon.

Slightly more on topic; somewhat disappointed it was a new form of Mewtwo. I'm not a big fan of forms unless they're there from the Pokémon's inception. I'd rather it was a clone Mewtwo made to give himself company or something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013 - 4:05

Mewtwo has company in the clones he created in the first movie
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 14:09

And a bump we go..

So I thought I would get in first with this:

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 943066_454486807970945_828078475_n
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 14:15

I'm half-inclined to keep a tally. That's one point to Shanks over Athrun...

The heck is with that yellow thing? Like the goat design, though, and we're well overdue a pandamon. (Although I did really want an electric panda with English name Pandagraff...)
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 14:15

Do I see Pokemon riding at the bottom right? maybe a new HM to replace bikes?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 14:33

I see that yellow thing when I close my eyes. Sick

The panda reminds me of Andy Panda:

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Andypanda-title
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 14:49

Really like those designs. However knowing how these things usually go I expect them all to evolve in to something ugly and promptly get booted off the team when they do.

Balladeer wrote:
I'm half-inclined to keep a tally. That's one point to Shanks over Athrun...

I can guarantee you any tally started will have me last.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 15:01

Gwyn400 wrote:
Do I see Pokemon riding at the bottom right? maybe a new HM to replace bikes?

Yeah I see it. It looks like the trainer is riding the Goat looking Pokemon, and the yellow one seems to have the same colors as Mawile.

Unconfirmed Names:
Gogoat: Which you can ride in the field. (It's the Grass goat on the right)

The token bird is called Yayakoma

The panda is called Yanchamu which is a fighting type

The game is set in the Karos Region supposedly
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 15:13

Trainers spotted. Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Corocoro5132_zpsef2115cb

Some decent designs for both of them for once.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 16:15

Male trainer is rocking some Dame Edna glasses it seems. Good designs though, bar male trainer's shades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next