We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)

Go down 
+24
Axis1500
beemoh
fronkhead
Rum
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
masofdas
The_Jaster
Athrun888
Gwyn400
Darunia
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
Treesmurf
Admin
Crumpy Andy
rlsniper789
Silver light
NintenDUCK
Kyranitar
ZeroJones
Kezz182
shanks
Balladeer
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Best Starters?
Gen. 1: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Vote_lcap47%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Gen. 2: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Vote_lcap27%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Gen. 3: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Vote_lcap13%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Gen. 4: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Vote_lcap7%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Gen. 5: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen. 6: Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Vote_lcap6%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 22:21

Yes a remake of the Hornn games Hissy fit 
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 23:43

Pokemon is one of the few Nintendo franchises that hasn't "clicked". (Metroid is the other one.) I'm hoping Y will change that.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 13:09

The Pokémon Company has recently filed for two trademarks in the United States. These trademarks are for the titles Pokkén Fighters and Pokkén Tournament. It is currently unknown to what these trademarks are but could be from the one screen shot to something else entirely
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 11:18

I pre-ordered Y yesterday! Ill be counting on you X-men to trade with me.

Pokemon Origins is good news in my opinion. I would jump at a chance for R/B to be remade once more! Even if it means no return to Hoenn.Nah nah! 
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptySat 31 Aug 2013 - 21:39

Some videos have surfaced from journos playing a demo at PAX. Shows a couple of battles, some wandering around, and a Mega Evolution. Looks pretty awesome - but I'm on holiday when X&Y come out so I'm going to have to wait a few weeks after launch to get it. Total bum.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 1:08

One thing I really can't wait for with these games is that hopefully all event Pokemon from now on will be either street pass in stores or spot pass, because I'm not that fond of going into the one store in Tassie which is usually full of bogans to get my level 100 shiny Dialga
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Pokemon Direct EU announced - Wednesday 4th September, 12PM UK   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2013 - 15:22

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/427590/pokemon-nintendo-direct-to-air-tomorrow/
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2013 - 20:13

Could have gone into a news thread, surely?  We have three of the damn things now.  Anyway, hoping for more news about "Pokken" myself.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2013 - 22:13

Balladeer wrote:
hoping for more news about "Pokken" myself.
Thats what it'll be, surely? Along with a bit of a walkthrough of x and y and probably a themed console or two. Maybe some origins news.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 3:22

It could have gone in the X and Y thread as well..
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 8:24

I feel I should watch today's direct for this but I also would like to avoid poke fans going nuts/raging about whatever is revealed.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:03

Well it's a great watch so I'm glad it has its own thread. I love Nintendo Direct so much. It should be weekly, on the BBC.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:07

Buskalilly wrote:
Well it's a great watch so I'm glad it has its own thread. I love Nintendo Direct so much. It should be weekly, on the BBC.
Screw that, they should rebrand to the Nintendo Broadcasting Corporation. All Iwata, all the time.

Except when they have the exercise bit on breakfast TV, which is done by Reggie, for obvious memetical reasons.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:22

Brilliant news , I'm so getting one of those special edition XLs.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:30

I remember when I said that I was going to avoid spoilers about Pokemon X and Y so I could enjoy them fresh when they came out. That's not happening.
On the other hand, OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING! CHARMANDER! AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Strangely, nothing on Pokken. Or anything else, really. I guess this should all just go in the X and Y thread.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:41

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 14:26

Holy mother of Blastoise!! My favorite water starter just got even cooler with it's arm jets.

And I will be importing one of the 3DS's from the UK I think and will make it my main console so I'll do the whole transfer thing again,
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 16:45

Buskalilly wrote:
I remember when I said that I was going to avoid spoilers about Pokemon X and Y so I could enjoy them fresh when they came out. That's not happening.
I keep getting spoiled by article summaries and artwork on ONM's main page. Aww! Still avoiding as much as I can, though: haven't watched the ND yet!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 21:36

Scrap that about the special edition consoles they don't come with the game, £180 and no game. Which is annoying especially seeing animal crossing, fire emblem console did come with the game for £180.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 22:37

That's a bit silly, they can't really justify that price without the game, very cheeky that, it's a missed opportunity too, Pokemon, like Animal Crossing would be ideal if it were on the console at all times.

It reminds of the Pokemon Platinum DS consoles they had on the stars catalogue where you would have had to register about 50 games in a year to have enough to afford it, madness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 3:24

The cost of not having the game is having the 3DS out before the game is released, Japan's consoles do come with the game on Oct 12, which I was tempted to get if it wasn't $400 or so.

So I am going to get the blue one so Tongue 
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 6:46

I feel a bit like I'm the only one squalling in delight at being able to keep my old Pokemon more than the new Mega Evolutions. I'm just so really happy I won't be seeing all the hundreds of hours I put in to Black 2, White, Heart Gold, and Platinum go to waste. That and if I'm completely honest I don't actually like the mega evolutions of the Kanto starters, they just seem too little changes to me.

At least Charizard is actually going to be usable now I guess, but that lack of being able to use an item is really going to hamper it. Meh 
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 12:33

But what's the benefit of getting the 3DS XL early unless your a huge pokemon fan, and if your looking at getting a 3DS just to play pokemon surely the 2DS is the best bet or a used console.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 12:45

Slightly disappointing news from Serebii that the overworld is in 2D only, and the stereoscopic 3D is only for cut scenes and battles.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2013 - 13:01

And what's to say that every special edition console has to come with the game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)
Page 12 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next