We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)

Go down 
+24
Axis1500
beemoh
fronkhead
Rum
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
masofdas
The_Jaster
Athrun888
Gwyn400
Darunia
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
Treesmurf
Admin
Crumpy Andy
rlsniper789
Silver light
NintenDUCK
Kyranitar
ZeroJones
Kezz182
shanks
Balladeer
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Best Starters?
Gen. 1: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Vote_lcap47%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Gen. 2: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Vote_lcap27%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Gen. 3: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Vote_lcap13%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Gen. 4: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Vote_lcap7%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Gen. 5: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen. 6: Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Vote_lcap6%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 12:50

To post the new information out or not.  I know!   I shall cloak them with spoiler tags so people who wish to remain blind can do so. Oh, and Pancham's evolution is a complete badass, I will officially be raising one.

XERNEAS AND YVETAL TYPE and bits of other info:

Nothing too surprising from their typing really, they both looked exactly like what they ended up being this gen.

NEW FEATURES AND TIDBITS:

Nice to see the villains back to a more realistic goal I must say, and that information about the professor surprises me a little.  Lord knows what this "Miracle Trade" will be.  

There was also a bunch of infor about the Pokemon that I figured nobody was actually interested in, but here it is anyway.  

Pokemon Information:

Images including brand new Pokemon.  

The source for all this information is the ever reliable and awesome Serebii.net
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 12:55

Phew! Thanks for the spoilers, Athrun: clicked this thread without remembering what I was doing. Back to blackout; deleting Smogon from my bookmarks too.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 13:09

Yay pokemon info, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 15:48

Panacham and it's evolution reminds me a lot of Cubchou and it's evolution.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2013 - 16:19

Bit of a bump to show this:

Nothing to see:

Which are "mega forms" of Lucario, Blaziken and Absol

Last edited by shanks on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 4:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2013 - 16:46

You might wanna wrap those in a spoiler box before the folks on a blackout forget they're on a blackout again and see that.  

Personally I think it's cool, but I'll wait until it's confirmed before I'll celebrate.  If it ends up being true though it's about time Absol and Lucario got some love, those two have been underpowered for far too long.

Wow, it is confirmed now. I actually didn't think it was real. I've gotta tip my hat to GameFreak for this one, I bet the fandom is in complete meltdown so I suspect I'm going to be staying clear of it for a while. Laughing 

Last edited by Athrun888 on Thu 8 Aug 2013 - 17:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Confirmed by Serebii)
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2013 - 19:06

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2013 - 19:37

And there's more.  

The other three Mega Forms:

At least now we know what the funky Mewtwo was.  It's weird though, some of them clearly look like they've been infused with Yveltal, but the others don't show anything relating to Xerneas.  Oh well, I just hope this ends up not being a pain in the backside to use, you can take them online in battles, and they don't keep it as some highly limited thing and most fully evolved Pokemon get one of these.

And after this leak I think this is where I'm hoping off the pre-release train and waiting for the games. Sayonara for now Pokemon X and Y thread.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2013 - 23:56

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 0:32

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 4:57

More nothing :

And we've known about Mewtwo for a while now about it's "awakened form" and all that.

I personally like the Blaziken mega evolution
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 19:39

Public Service Announcment: Head on to Wi-Fi on launch day and download a special Torchic! What's special about it you ask? The item it's holding. To avoid spoiling people that's all I'll say.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptySat 10 Aug 2013 - 3:36

Yeah I know about that and that certain item.. Now as I'm torn on my starter
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptySun 11 Aug 2013 - 21:33

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 JRzs5
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013 - 11:48

Laughing Him and half the fanbase.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013 - 12:37

What about "his" fanbase? DAMN YOU! 
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013 - 23:47

JayMoyles wrote:
...Mother 3 already did that. (I'm totally for Mother 3 creeping into Pokemon, but come on... a little originality in their 'Mon designs would be nice)
Its funny you should say that. It was either the cycle music or surfing music in gen 5 that sounded much like a tune out of mother. Ill look for it when im not tired.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 13:32

And speaking of music, the actual soundtrack for the first time ever is going to be available on iTunes apparently.
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/vg_pokemonxy_soundtrack-2013-08-10/

The full four disc soundtrack is also available from the usual import places, over 3 and a half hours of music apparently, and only 2625 yen for it all.  Both are out in November.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 13:41

(avoids looking at posts) I changed the poll! (stumbles over misplaced Super Potion)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 13:47

Both. I'm getting one locally so I can play at launch (probably X) and one through the mail which will probably arrive a few days after launch (probably Y). I normally like having one game I can do replays on and another that I use as my main game for the generation which I usually shoot for Battle facility stuff and migrate all my Pokemon from the past too and things like that.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 16:06

Both, One download and one brought so I get the Pokeball bonus.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013 - 23:43

Actually I've got Y preordered twice, in local GAME & Indy Store. So i might pick up X in GAME instead, so will get pokeball from them (and get to see the nice lady in there) and pokemon cards from the Indy Store with my Y. But at the moment I've just voted for Y.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 6:28

I'm thinking about importing one as well for the figure if still available
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 10:00

X is pre-ordered at my local GAME. Curiously, no mention was made of the pre-order bonus.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 15:09

Not X or Y related, but this is still worth a mention for Pokemon fans.  New special anime, The Origin. Follows the exploits of Pokemon Trainer Red.

You know, they've been pushing gen 1 stuff a lot now, it's starting to make me wonder if a certain something is on the horizon for gen six. Something involving a remake...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next