We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)

Go down 
+24
Axis1500
beemoh
fronkhead
Rum
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
masofdas
The_Jaster
Athrun888
Gwyn400
Darunia
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
Treesmurf
Admin
Crumpy Andy
rlsniper789
Silver light
NintenDUCK
Kyranitar
ZeroJones
Kezz182
shanks
Balladeer
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Best Starters?
Gen. 1: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Vote_lcap47%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Gen. 2: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Vote_lcap27%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Gen. 3: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Vote_lcap13%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Gen. 4: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Vote_lcap7%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Gen. 5: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Vote_lcap0%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen. 6: Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Vote_lcap6%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptySun 27 Oct 2013 - 9:17

Balla will pleased I am using Absol, the sail fossil mon went straight into the box. I'm on route 10 on Y, so could get a eevee and evolve it but not sure what for and what to drop.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptySun 27 Oct 2013 - 11:56

What is wrong with the stupid Pokeradar? Everywhere I go and try to use it apparently it's not the right time or place.. I've tried grass, tall grass and even the flowers and it won't work
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 14:15

So... err... in completely random news, more stuff about that "Unprecedented" Pokemon game has been revealed.

PIKACHU DETECTIVE

A 3DS game, early in development, with a 2 year development cycle.
Features you and Pikachu solving crimes caused by an evil blue Pikachu...

I kinda like it when Nintendo does weird stuff like this. Nobody could have seen this coming. LOL.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=705424

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Originalqxpf3

..I really had to stop myself from making a troll-tastic "Amazing new pokemon game announced" thread Razz

Last edited by Axis1500 on Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 14:24; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 14:19

You didn't stop yourself! I saw it all. And I'm going to infuriate you now and say that this probably could have had its own thread. Twisted Evil Oh well, here's another (more reliable) source: http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/28/pokemon-companys-new-pikachu-game-is-detective-title-new-details-emerge/

Wouldn't Klefki be more useful as a detective's partner?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 14:32

One thing this shows, Nintendo aren't planning on ditching the 3DS any time soon, and there will still be new Nintendo games for it in 2015.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 14:36

I had this in the news thread days ago, Axis but you seem to have more info then me on it.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 10:28

I'm planning on another mass of Joltik babies on Wonder Trade tonight once I've finished shooting for a 5 IV baby, I really love how easy it is to rack up pokemiles with Wonder Trade. Even if most of what I get is trash I still end up being able to buy a ton of PP Ups and Rare Candies as a result so it's a win win, and if someone gets something they like then even better. And I think I'm slowly turning in to a Joltik fanboy, the more I hatch these guys the more I like them!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 10:38

I'm playing as a girl in Y, seems weird to play as girl in Pokemon and customizing her, she has pink shorts lol.

I'm having problems with Pokemon miles on the holocaster it say's I have 250 odd miles on X but when I go into the city, and it's says I have 1 mile. I've tried using the website but half the time it's down.

Got the website working, it kinda shows achievements which is kinda cool.

I've got 31 medals, I don't know if that's good or not.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 11:00

If you saved between those two times you probably synced your game with Global Link and sent your Miles to your Global Link account. Head to the Pokemiles store on there and you can spend them on items, and once you sync again you can pick those purchased items up at the Pokemon center.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 13:17

I don't know why but I've had another replacement change, I've decided I want a dragon type so since I caught a Dratini I'm going to fully evolve it
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 13:29

As of now I think I've got all the Mega stones that don't require trading or catching Mewtwo that you can find on the ground in the post game.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 13:31

Is it time to ask about "best/worst new Pokémon" yet? Because I'm in the mood for some rabbit-bashing.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 13:37

Let me guess, Digsby or whatever that ugly rabbits evolution is?  I'll be honest here and say I think it's just as well there were only seventy odd new Pokemon this gen because so many of them were ugly.  

My most hated would be that ugly rabbit evolution.  While a lot of the new Pokemon were pretty bad that thing had been hit with the ugly stick, and for me it goes in the same tier as the garbage bag Pokemon.  My most loved newcomer is Hawlucha, it got the balance between cute, silly, and cool down perfectly and was pretty good in the story to boot.

Actually let me correct myself, the rabbit hadn't been hit with the ugly stick, it was the ugly stick.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 13:54

You and I think alike, Athrun; although I do vary between recognising Diggersby for the mob boss rabbit it is, and cursing it for being both hideous and the only new ground-type until the post-game.

Anyway, I think my top five in descending order are:
Hawlucha
Noibat
Doublade
Gourgeist
Goomy

Hawlucha and Doublade for being bad-ass, Noibat and Gourgeist for being adorable, and Goomy for being hilarious.

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Because+Goomy+that+s+why.+Do+not+question+your+_e9b5ac88d7f6d688760a6748e16929d2
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 19:58

I think some of the new designs are superb. Aurorus is possibly my favourite (and the way your hand freezes when you pet him in Pokemon Amie is a cool touch), but I like Delphox, Dragalge, Trevenant... Good bunch.

Like I said a few weeks ago, I also like the new type combos (fighting/flying, poison/dragon, ghost/grass...).

I caught a shiny Klefki yesterday! Seems fitting, as far as catching a shiny goes. Nice shiny gold keys.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 19:59

Can't edit on my phone - so sorry for the hideous "cool touch" pun - genuinely accidental and painful to see.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 1:01

Speaking of Klefki I'm a bit surprised that no one has kicked up a stink as to how it's a keyring for a Pokemon like they did for Trubbish in Unova
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 1:42

shanks wrote:
Speaking of Klefki I'm a bit surprised that no one has kicked up a stink as to how it's a keyring for a Pokemon like they did for Trubbish in Unova
Probably because calling Trubbish "rubbish" is an easy pun?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 8:52

Sylveon is the best new pokemon
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 9:49

shanks wrote:
Somebody didn't read Admintendo! Razz But I'm pretty okay with Kleffers.  My least favourite five, ending with the worst, are:

Dedenne
Binacle
Florges
Diggersby
Quilladin, for having a name that's a combination of "quill" and "paladin" and then looking like... like...

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Quilladin

That there isn't room in my bottom five for Aromatisse says something, I feel.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 12:19

I forgot about Admintendo Duh! was going to read it at some stage

Yeah it may not be the best looking Pokemon but once it get's it's resistance to Poison it's not bad in battles
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 12:39

Don't get me wrong: Chesnaught is pretty great, as are the other two starters' final forms. But it has the most hideous and awkward puberty. Frogadier is as great as a ninja frog should be, and Braixen is... the stuff of DeviantArt-related nightmares, frankly, but okay apart from that.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 12:48

Dare I go look at said art?

Also it seems people have started hacking the games now and have found a few interesting things providing that they are real
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 13:09

I'm just speculating.  There is no way I'm actually image searching the sassy teen fox witch with SafeSearch off.

Hack spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 13:30

Yeah I saw the so called legen (wait for it) dary trio which were yeah meh.

And I saw the Lati's supposed mega evolutions and they both looked the same, Latias should be a bit different to Latios
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next