Tom Nook's Crafted World

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Raging Pedant
Treesmurf

Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 6 EmptyTue 25 Feb 2020 - 22:47

The Boos and Gems are one of those things I say I'll go back to but probably won't, I think I'd enjoy trying to figure out all the puzzles for them so never say never.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
The Next Koizumi
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 6 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2020 - 19:39

The puzzles for the Gems were mostly worth doing for the sake of doing them, granted. I wouldn't say the same about the Boos, and technically I think you get a bigger reward for getting them all.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Bargain Hunter
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 6 EmptySun 1 Mar 2020 - 10:14

JayMoyles wrote:

Yeah, I hated B2. I was getting so frustrated at the controls - I couldn't get my head round them and that just made it worse. It was fine when there was no immediate threat and I could inevitably blunder my way to where I need to go, but the bit with the instant death enemies and then the boss were both just miserable experiences. I knew I had to beat it in one sitting or I'd never end up going back to the game. Laughing

I just beat the boss. Whoever programmed those controls and designed those enemies deserves a scheme bootin' - well put, that was a miserable experience indeed.  Thumbs Down...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Koizumi
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 6 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 15:39

All this is tell me is that Star Fox U's control scheme must have been really really bad for me not to like it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
I'M SO LONELY
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 6 EmptyWed 4 Mar 2020 - 19:23

Naughty SF zero's controls were great and LM3's B2 didn't bother me a whole lot either.
Back to top Go down
Rum Rapture
Rude-Faced Mii
Rum Rapture

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 6 EmptyThu 5 Mar 2020 - 15:00

I had to look up which floor was Floor 7 because it got a lot of slagging from you guys, but I didn't think it was that bad - and I quite liked the boss (because I immediately clicked what I was supposed to do!). I'm on Floor 8 now but have been distracted by XC2 and periodic SSBU. That's what I found with LM2 as well, though - it was fun, but never quite sunk its claws into me for some reason. I'll probably sporadically do a few floors at a time until it's finito.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/cww_george
Balladeer
The Next Koizumi
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 6 EmptySat 7 Mar 2020 - 15:39

I feel like I slagged off Floor 7 too much now! It wasn't bad. Still preferred B2 though. Razz I did find it more gripping than LM2, but - yep, it's worse than both of those games.

Jas is Mr. Elastihands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6