Wear a Shield on your Sword to prevent infections and pregnancy.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Nov 2019 - 18:40

Before I go through the laborious process of sending the duplicate back, does anybody not have Luigi's Mansion 3 and would like a copy for, say, £20? (UK forumites only, sorry.)

EDIT: Too late, it's gone. Oh well. I'm onto Floor 4 and this has the best boss yet by some way. Where's everyone else?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
I'M SO LONELY
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Nov 2019 - 17:23

I left it after finishing floor 6 then I got side tracked by the new content of Smash bros & MH Iceborne.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Nov 2019 - 22:25

Balladeer wrote:
Before I go through the laborious process of sending the duplicate back, does anybody not have Luigi's Mansion 3 and would like a copy for, say, £20?  (UK forumites only, sorry.)

EDIT: Too late, it's gone. Oh well. I'm onto Floor 4 and this has the best boss yet by some way. Where's everyone else?

Ah, wish I'd seen this in time as I'd have probably jumped on it at that price. Ah well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Nov 2019 - 8:56

Aww! Would have much rather pinged it to you boss! Apart from anything else, this

Balladeer wrote:
Otherwise I’m hoping we can all get some chatter going: it’s been a while since we had a critical mass of GNamerians all playing the same big game. Smile

has utterly fallen on its backside.

I am looking forward to taking down the boss of Floor 6. Cocky git. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Ice Climber
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2019 - 1:33

I think, well according to E.Gadd I've hit the halfway point in the fact that I'm now on level B2, so it may be a tight squeeze to get this done before Friday
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2019 - 15:30

Yep I think this is going to be shelved shortly, but I’ll likely be straight back here after I finish Pokémon.  It’s good fun!

I did take about ten minutes to work out how to hurt the 6F boss. Embarrassed Fun fight when I got the hang of it though!  Not sure whether I’m going to like 7F or not: are there a lot of small bitey things hiding in undergrowth?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
I'M SO LONELY
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2019 - 16:55

I played some of the best floors last night, some of the ideas were so clever that most other devs would use it as a basis of an entire game. This is definitely up there with the best games on Switch.

EDIT: Also talk of shelving the game for another is crazy when LM3 isn't that long, great companion type of game.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2019 - 20:17

Think it depends on the other game played alongside LM3 (or another game) as I only want to play Death Stranding to know what's going to happen. Even Pokémon arrived tomorrow, I'd still be playing Death Stranding. I reckon the same goes for Balla and Shanks, they want to play nothing but Pokémon (unless it sucks).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Nov 2019 - 20:23

Kiiiiiiiind of? There are a couple of other reasons: I'm getting Shield at the same time as The Lady gets Sword, so we'll be playing through it at least partially together; and also, I'm much more concerned about being spoiled for Pokémon than I am for LM3. I wouldn't be terribly disappointed if I saw a boss ghost, and I reckon I can guess the two final bosses! Meanwhile I want to keep the monsters, and even the plot, of the Pokémon games as discoveries. That's integral to me. I almost want to race through Shield before any of that's lost.

I may end up playing more LM3 alongside if I decide I've had enough of the monsters, certainly; but I can also see myself playing nothing but Pokémon for a bit, just as I'm playing nothing but LM3 now!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Ice Climber
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2019 - 0:54

I'm basically the same as Balla, I have a friend who's getting Sword to my shield so plan to go through it roughly at the same time and all that, If by chance I don't finish LM3 by Friday, I will certainly be back at it again as soon as I am done with Pokemon
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
I'M SO LONELY
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2019 - 12:27

Those are fair reasons as there's nothing like giving a game you've been excited for your full focus but I still stand by LM3 being a great companion type of game, it's great for short bursts of play as well.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2019 - 13:18

So’s Pokémon though - it’s one of those games oh can play for hours, or save anywhere and be done after a few minutes. Maybe they will end up complimenting each other! Who knows? Anyway, having both release within two weeks (and a day) of each other is (chef’s kiss)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)   Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luigi’s Mansion 3 (They’re Here...)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4