We Spent All Our Superhero Taglines in May

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30)   Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30) - Page 7 EmptyThu 4 Jul 2019 - 11:46

Okay!  I'll give this set of three another week and a half. Thumbs Up! I've already watched them, mind, and... hm.

Episode 25:

26:

Side-note: the names and images at the beginning of each episode contain some massive ruddy spoilers for the episodes ahead and I wish they weren't there.  Another side-note: I think I'm going to have to do some dub-seeking, on the grounds that I want to hear Mimi's song in the dub and [REDACTED]'s voice, which I remember being great.

27:

One weak episode, one strong one, and one okay one that loses its way dramatically in the last scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30)   Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30) - Page 7 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2019 - 16:23

Hard disagree on two of those episodes!
Spoiler:

I'm hyped for the next few- we're getting to the point when, as a child, I was watching every episode religiously, rather than catching them when I could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30)   Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30) - Page 7 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2019 - 21:27

That avatar. Laughing I'm glad you enjoyed two of them more than I did! Your disagree on 25 seems a bit soft though. Razz I'm also glad that someone, anyone, put us in a position where we can carry on next week, because I too want to...

...anyone else? Shifty
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30)   Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30) - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2019 - 0:31

I should be caught up by the weekend, actually! I've just got the latest trio to check out. I've no time for a big breakdown like I did before, but here's my thoughts on what I've not commented on so far. I've already mentioned 16-18 but bugger it, I'll include them here.

Episode 16:

Episode 17:

Episode 18:

Episode 19/20:

Episode 21:

Episode 22:

Episode 23:

Episode 24:

I'll do a big write-up for the next three over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30)   Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30) - Page 7 EmptySun 14 Jul 2019 - 17:06

Wow, Jay hates episode 22 more than I do! Broadly fair, although I continue to defend Clucking Boy Kokatorimon. I also liked 23 more and 24 less and blah blah blaaaaaah. Basically we agree more than we disagree!

28-30 next week.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30)   Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30) - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Jul 2019 - 13:03

It's another solid set.

Episode 28:

Episode 29:

Episode 30:

And of course since it's only me thus far we'll have another extension!
Back to top Go down
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30)   Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30) - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Jul 2019 - 17:36

I downloaded these three a week ago, but at the moment I don't remember to watch until I see you've posted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30)   Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30) - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Jul 2019 - 17:54

At last, the point of my forum existence has been discovered.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30)   Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30) - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 23:34

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30)   Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon Are The Champions (GNamer's Watching Adventure 28-30)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7