We support the right to abortion because we're not sodding awful.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)   Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) EmptyMon 16 May 2022 - 18:36

Digimon Survive comes out in July

The cutscenes look good, and the game has been in the works for ages, but the battles look a bit off
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)   Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) EmptyTue 17 May 2022 - 9:33

Me and my pal Sawada are pretty psyched for that.

Even though this thread fell off, I've still been super into Digimon. I finished Adventure, then 02, then Tri, then watched Last Evolution in theatres. I wear a Digimon V-Pet watch most days, I play the Digimon TCG with my friend Rob and I had a little bash at Digimon Story. It wasn't a good game for me to try to stream at 5am lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)   Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) EmptyTue 17 May 2022 - 16:15

I would say I'd watch some more, but I did a reverse gJones as I've gone all digital but not for games but for films etc as most things are on a service, or I can rent X or Y film.

Not sure what Digimon is on though, anyway keen for the game.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)   Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) EmptyWed 18 May 2022 - 2:12

It's all there mate, just google "watch digimon online"
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)   Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) EmptyWed 18 May 2022 - 15:16

masofdas wrote:
Digimon Survive comes out in July

The cutscenes look good, and the game has been in the works for ages, but the battles look a bit off

This is what I thought. I wondered if it might never come out, or if it might have a bit of Duke Nukem Zero syndrome. It's nice that we'll finally get the chance to see!

I should get on with more Digimon, but honestly I'm drowning in anime right now. Including one that I'm trying to blaze through before it drops off Netflix, and another that I loved the first episode of which might actually make me pay Crunchyroll some money.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)   Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 17:54

New trailer and looks better this time, which it should with just over a month to go
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)   Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 21:11

I'm still waiting for the reviews on this one I think. Could probably get its own thread at this point though!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)   Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2022 - 10:18

I have zero interest in what regular gaming outlet reviews say - if my fellow Digimon fans are into it, I'm keen on this one!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)   Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2022 - 10:40

Same, or you know sites etc that like this sort of game genre.

Yeah could do with its own thread Balla if ya want, I know you know how to move stuff.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)   Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) EmptyFri 17 Jun 2022 - 21:42

Consider it done! Hopefully the title doesn't come to pass, but if ever a game embodied Development Hell, it's this.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)   Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) EmptySat 18 Jun 2022 - 9:28

If I can raise a cute little fella into a big scary fella and smash up a baddy, I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)   Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon Survive (the Duke Nukem Forever of monster-training games?)
Page 1 of 1