We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020

Go down 
+9
gjones
JayMoyles
Muss
Jimbob
Balladeer
OrangeRakoon
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
masofdas
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 19:21

As the Xbox Series X name suggests, along with Halo Infinite already confirmed to be a Xbox One, Series and PC game.

For least the first year and maybe longer all Xbox Game Studio games will be available on all Xbox platforms.

You may have read post above about this as I did think this was implied ages ago that all Xbox Game Studio games would be on all the Xbox platforms, that I'm not sure if I'll get a Series X at launch because I can still play Halo Infinite for instance.

That's if I was normal but likely will as new technology plus can flog my One X etc

But does make the PS5 more appealing as semi been confirmed it will get games that are only on PS5.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2020 - 17:40

We've got next-gen news, going to start with games

PS5 and XSX these are confirmed to be coming to both:
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum
Watch Dogs: Legion
Gods and Monsters
Rainbow Six Quarantine
Rainbow Six Siege, from what I've read seems to be a launch game
Outriders, looks like it's a launch game

PS5:
Godfall, launch game
Bluepoints Unannounced game

XSX:
Halo Infinite, Launch game and confirmed for Game Pass
Senua's Saga: Hellblade II
Cyberpunk 2077, Likely PS5 as well but at this moment of time just XSX

Now with that, we now have the specs for the Xbox Series X and info around which is interesting with some of the games announced. The XSX will be 12 Teraflops, Zen 2, SSD basically what I posted in the first post is true for Xbox Series X.  

More then just specs were talked about as things like Game Pass was confirmed that I really do think Jay will be right and the XSX will be more expensive than the P5 but come with 3-6 months Game Pass meaning you get Halo Infinite basically bundled in, where on PS5 you'd have to buy a game for £50-60 anyway making them the same price really.

One of the other features announced was smart delivery, which is basically means if I buy Halo Infinite for Xbox One then play it on a Series X, I get the Series X version and no matter what type of Xbox One or Series I'm playing on I get the version for that system for no extra cost.

This goes back to the name of the Series X not being Xbox Series X but Xbox, and you're buying Halo Infinite for Xbox.

I did sort guess this would be the case anyway with Xbox Game Studio games due to Xbox Anywhere and if I play Gear 5 on my One X it's 4K 60fps then if I signed into a One S, I would still play that game but at 1080p 60fps.

Where this gets interesting is 3rd parties can use this as well with CDPR confirming that Cyberpunk 2077 will get an Xbox Series X version and when that comes if you own on Xbox One you'd get the upgrade for free. I do think we will see the Xbox Series X version of Cyberpunk 2077 on a store shelf, a be tad like Sea of Thieves where mine updated to the anniversary edition even though I had the OG releases and if you go into GAME to buy it on disc the cover art etc is the anniversary edition.  

This sounds great but does leave me with some questions as the wording is they can choose to use it for titles that will be released on Xbox One first and come to the Xbox Series X later.

I do think this confirms and gong back to the name Xbox, that when Xbox One is dropped in a year or so time that we will see Series S, Series D for Digital Only and so on

1. As it's optional and now looking at the games announced does Ubisoft use this smart delivery and I can play the XSX version of Rainbow Six Siege or do they just charge £50-60 for it as if you look at the PS4ONE launch games a lot were things that were already on PS360 and you just had rebuy those games, now times have changed and we have backwards compatibly etc but also Activision, EA, Ubisoft etc like money?

2. The wording is titles that will be released on Xbox One first and come to the Xbox Series X later e.g. Cyberpunk 2077 (Guessing Avengers with its whole 10 years plan and the like), now let's say Assassins Creed comes out March 2021 on Xbox One and Series X on the same day and I buy on Xbox One, then two months later I buy a Series X do I get the Series X version or because it's available at the same time, will it be should have bought that mate?

3. What are the cases going to be like, this might sound daft but does Halo Infinite come in an Xbox One case and Series X case or is it just going to be one case much like my Witcher 2 reprint which comes in an Xbox One case but has both logos on the top of it. Just some games will guess we will call smart delivery-compatible such as Cyberpunk 2077 then we will get games like The Lord of the Rings: Gollum which is a next-gen only game that needs a case saying it only works on Series X.

Does this maybe over confuse things as you'll have some that work on both, some on both as two different versions, some games only work on one system the only real example I can think off is the New 3DS and 2DS, where Xenoblade comes in a black case and says only works on New 3DS then newer games say on the cover, works on Nintendo 2DS etc in the corner?

4. The biggest one then all this is what about PS5 as I know Jas tweeted about Rainbow Six, now let's say Ubisoft does do smart delivery and I can play my Xbox One version now in 4K 60fps with ultra graphics settings and ray tracing with no extra cost on my Series X but PS5 doesn't and on that, you have to just buy the game again if you want those things on PS5 or just play the PS4 version via backwards compatibility. I'm not sure if Sony is that daft after the PS3 but that came about due to the PS2 being so successful that I could see it as the PS5 plays PS4 and PS5 games, either play your old PS4 games or buy new PS5 games.

This is what we're used to and more straight forward then Xbox approach as you'd just buy a game and know what you're getting then Xbox, even though better for the consumer it is a tad iffier on is this game what on my Xbox.

What're everyone's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 0:32

I really hope the big publishers follow CDPR and Microsoft's examples - I certainly won't be paying an "upgrade" fee when all we'll essentially be getting is a boost in graphics settings. People who play predominately on PC aren't asked to pay an upgrade fee when they buy a new rig.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 0:36

I would be okay with a small one as someone still had to do new textures etc but like £10 at the most for Rainbow Six but not it's £50 because it's a remaster and that's how it's always been done, which still could be a thing PS5 anyway.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 13:04

I'm with Jay on this one as how do they expect the idea of cross gen play (for certain games like R6 Siege etc) to be the best it can be if they just charge people the same amount again? Oh and allowing folk to transfer their accounts across with all their unlocked content would be a wise idea as well.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 14:09

Don't think cross-play would be affected just most would stick with PS4 version via Backwards Compatibly. I might be wrong and Sony have said little but what they have said sounds like it be like going from PS1 to PS2 and how it's always worked.

I guess I'll ask if that's Sony approach how it's always been, are you going towards PS5 or XSX?
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 16:29

The problem for xbox with being more consumer friendly in game upgrades is that it does nothing to give playstation gamers an incentive to make the switch - PS5 or XBX, your PS4 games aren't getting upgraded either way
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 16:40

Yep, that's the thing if you've built up PSN, got loads of PS4/PSVR games, or care about the exclusives which people do as look at the sales numbers a lot have done Nintendo first-party numbers then the whole it's a traditional console even though muh doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Mar 2020 - 19:07

masofdas wrote:
I guess I'll ask if that's Sony approach how it's always been, are you going towards PS5 or XSX?

Still undecided on either of them & tbh I'm not really ready for a new gen quite yet.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2020 - 13:57

MS dropped a lot of news today on the Series X via Digital Foundry who also showed off the One X before it was out in terms f what it can do. It's good to see as DF has been critical of Xbox's plan of games being cross-gen in terms of sure Halo Infinite will look better but will the OG Xbox One hold back things like improved AI.

Anyway, I'm just going to link to Pure Xbox then you can checkout load times video and what the system looks like in bits, ohh and seems memory cards are sort of coming back.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 14:11

I'm hearing that Sony stuffed it yesterday, by releasing a very techy developer-focussed talk without messaging as such. Lot of backlash, and some doubts behind backwards compatibility as well ('top 100 games').

It's delightful popcorn material, but messaging can and will kill machines before launch. It wasn't the Wii U's only problem, but it was the Wii U's problem sure enough.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 14:33

It was an odd one, I think the issue is it was the day after Xbox news and called the road to PS5 along with having almost no news. Soon as it started they said this is the GDC talk, I knew from that what I was going to get.

They seem to be going the Xbox backwards compatibility way that the Xbox One had with OG Xbox and 360 games by adding games in drips and drabs, they explained why as the speed of the PS5 have broken some games in testing but at launch, the Series X will launch with the ability to basically to all the Xbox One does (maybe no kinect) and the PS5 might have a 100 games.

That I used examples above about Rainbow Six, like PS4 version might not be working on PS5 at launch that Jas would have to buy the PS5 version. Where on Xbox, I'll be able to play my Xbox One version at least and maybe even get a free upgrade.

Now this gen the PS4 didn't have BC and neither did the PS3, Xbox One maybe half the gen it got BC capabilities, Switch has no BC as well that it might not make any difference but games have changed and going back to Rainbow Six we have live service games.

I don't think any of this will kill the PS5 as you just have to look at the PS3 and hope it comes down to the games as it should do.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2020 - 23:50

Backwards compatibility really has become a bigger selling point for me as the console generation has gone on and to hear that they're not even guaranteeing PS4 to PS5 backwards compatibility is a bit of a kick in the teeth. I saw on Twitter that you were mentioning that "Sony are back" to their arrogant selves at the start of the PS3 generation and I reckon you're absolutely spot on with that. The PS5 really isn't looking like an appealing proposition for me right now, whereas the Series X is looking grand especially when you take Game Pass into consideration too.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 10:31

They've put out more info saying the majority of the 4000+ PS4 games will be compatible but also saying they're testing them out and some will get PS5 boost, that I do think it's Xbox method to add some games now and again.

We now know Rainbow Six Siege will be backwards compatible as Ubisoft confirmed it along with PS4 players can play PS5 and One players can play with Series players. No word if it will use Xboxes smart delivery or have to rebuy it for next gen.

Back to the PS5, I wrote a article ages ago and it still applies Sony can be arrogant as the worst performing console is the PS3 which still sold 89m and they have the games which do well critically & commercially like Last of Us that's sold 20m+.

That if they show the games like:

Horizon Zero Dawn 2
Spider-Man 2
God of War 2
Demon Souls Remake
Uncharted 5
New Shooter IP from Guerilla
Last of Us Multiplayer
Ratchet and Clank 2
Silent Hills from Kojima
New Naughty Dog IP
Gran Turismo 7

Then you got what I want to call the default games such as Persona 6, Yakuza 8, Babylon's Fall etc

It's of decent quality from established studios where even though Xbox now have 16 teams the quality is a bit iffy, ones Mojang which basically does what it wants (think Pokémon Company) and rest I feel are wait & see beyond Halo, Gears and Forza. Then you've got the games like a Persona 6 will we see Japanese games along with a few other odd ones from the west, make it to Xbox. Spencer has said he's trying to fix the Japanese stuff and Xbox just got Yakuza 0 and Kingdom Hearts but will those things be day and date, maybe they will if Series X does 360 numbers as that had great Japanese support.

Overall I feel the PS5 will be the most like what we've had from consoles, have the better games be it first party or 3rd party exclusives, but the worst services.

Xbox Series X will have decent first party games but by far best services in Game Pass giving you Halo, Forza, Fable, Gears and Hellblade etc then Backwards Compatibly going back to OG Xbox where games will run in 4K HDR, and forward compatibly with smart delivery where teams decide to use it such as CDPR with Cyberpunk (this still might happen on PS5 but it's Sony).

This is actually what I feel about the PS4 and Xbox One right now, like I'll play maybe half a dozen PS4 games this year but they'll be Final Fantasy VII Remake, The Last of Us Part 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal and when we talk GOTY 2020 those will be what I'm talking about even though I'll play way more on my Xbox One be it buying Res Evil 3, playing Bleeding Edge via Game Pass, Castlevania Lord of Shadows through Backwards Compatibly but I can't see me talking about any of them as GOTY (well maybe likes of Res Evil 3 but I could have played that on PS4 or PC).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 11:57

Spencer did an interview recently on IGN's Unlocked, a few details come out of it like how the pricing will be competitive with the competition but the most interesting info goes back to backwards compatibility and smart delivery.

We know that when a Series X version of Cyberpunk comes out that if you own on Xbox One you will get the updated version for free, and we've seen footage of the Gears 5 Series X update already.

Now, what was mentioned by Spencer was not everyone will use smart delivery and not everyone likes it that going back to Rainbow Six (Sorry keep using this but we know it's on current and next-gen plus Ubisoft is rather big) which will be on Xbox One and Series X, it is up to Ubisoft if they want to use smart delivery and you'd get the Series X version using the Xbox One version or you will need to re-buy the game on Series X.

It be interesting to see what happens as if a Ubisoft makes you re-buy the game but a CDPR gives you the upgrade for free, does make the one company look like dicks and I can sort see it now on twitter etc is this game upgrade, why isn't this one and so on

Also, we don't know how this all works on PS5 maybe that will have some bearing on this and companies decide not to do smart delivery on Series X because it's not an option on PS5, and everyone pays for the upgrade, not just some.

The other news is we now know the PS5 controller won't be the DualShock 5 but the DualSense

PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 Ps5-controller.original

I personally feel the DS4 is the best controller around from a standard point of view and I'm a tad apprehensive that the DualSense has changed the shape, that I'm in the mind don't fix what's not broke but it might be nice in my hands that we will have to wait and see.

The only real new feature is it has haptic triggers, be interesting to see if they are used as the Xbox One controller has them and part from Forza nothing seems to use them & when was the last time HD rumble was really mentioned.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:59

The controller looks like an improvement - I found all the previous DualShock too small. If they can sort out the terrible battery on the DS4 then the PS5 will have a pad to rival the Xbox Elite one. I'm slightly concerned that this added technology to the DualSense will mean its price increases towards Switch levels (£60+).

Considering the PS4 pricing remains at the £249/£349 (for the Pro) level, I'm curious as to what the PS5 launches at. If it is £399, I may be swayed away from the Switch (if it ever comes back in stock!).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 20:02

I charged my DS4 before starting FFVIIR and only needed charging again last night near the end of Chapter 8 which is about 10hrs in. If they can get closer to 15 on Dual Sense that be better, the price of a extra controller could be a worry as it have more tech in it than a Switch Pro.

I'm thinking PS5 will be about £449 with the Series X being £525 but will come with a few months of Game Pass.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Apr 2020 - 21:54

I have no idea what wizardry you've cast on your DS4 because 10 hours of battery level is mental. I've turned down the light bar brightness and everything and I'm lucky if I get half that.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Apr 2020 - 22:03

Yep others have said the same, yet I can only tell ya I've never had issues really with the battery life of the Dual Shock 4 and because what people say, I've timed it with in game clocks etc

Still compared to Switch Pro it isn't great even if I am getting about 10hrs
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2020 - 12:36

I maintain that the new PS5 controller looks like an enemy out of the Portal series.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2020 - 20:40

Haha it does!

Also this as well.

https://twitter.com/aevanko/status/1247687247886831618
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2020 - 22:25

Can't wait until Hulk Hogan slams the Dualsense in front of 100,000 screaming Hulkamaniacs at E3, brother.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 17:08

So Assassins Creed Valhalla is real and coming this year dam you Ubisoft DAMN YOU! that's me getting minus points then.

It's coming to next-gen and been confirmed on Xbox Series X that it will use Smart Delivery and how it reads sounds like the Xbox One version will come out let's say October then when the Series X comes out in November, you'll be getting the upgrade as the press statement says about when the Series X console is available.

I guess this might confirm Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox will use smart delivery and same with others like Watch Dogs Legion. Unless this is a one of with Assassins Creed Valhalla as Xbox has the marking deal.

This does make me think Sony need to be talking about the PS5 in what's happening there as if I do buy Assassins Creed Valhalla or Watch Dogs Legion it be on Xbox One at the moment due having a One X and knowing that if I get a Series X I'm getting the next-gen version as well.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 9:53

PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 Ps5-console.original

Lets's start with the consoles, yep consoles as two SKU's will becoming one with a disc drive and all digital. I'm not too shocked to see a digital only PS5, as we know from sales data that digital makes up a lot of sales now and the Xbox One SAD did very well, but I am that it's at launch.

I'm not sure on the look, it's certainly different and looks like a console more so than the Series X and lying down looks a tad odd but when it goes in the entertainment centre how much will any of us really take notice what it looks like.

PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 Milesmorales-swing-ps5-legal.original

Still, the main thing to me and I guess you guys as well is games, and they showed 28 games in total.

Exclusives: Horizon Forbidden West, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (2020), Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Demon’s Souls (Remake), Gran Turismo 7, Sackboy A Big Adventure, Returnal, Destruction All Stars, Astro’s Playroom (Preloaded on PS5), Project Athia (Also on PC)

Timed Exclusives: Tribes of Midgard (2021), Bugsnax (2020 also on PS4), Goodbye Volcano High (Also on PS4), Jett: The Far Shore (2020 also on PS4), Kena: Bridge of Spirits (2020 also on PS4), Little Devil Inside (Also on PS4), Oddworld: Soulstorm (Also on PS4), Stray (2021), Solar Ash (2021 also on PS4), The Pathless (2020 also on PS4), Ghostwire: Tokyo (2021, sorry Smurf), Godfall (2020), Deathloop (2020)

Multiplatform: GTAV (2021 PS5 version), Hitman 3 (Jan 2021 also on PS4), NBA 2K21 (2020 also on PS4), Resident Evil VIIIage (2021), Pragmata (2022)

It was very odd to start the show with GTAV but I guess what they're doing with it on PlayStation Plus is neat and I get what enhanced means be 4K etc but Expanded for next gen, so is that an extra map or missions?

The rest after that I would play most of what was shown and I might be wrong but I feel the nine PlayStation Studios games which includes some big hitters is what is from launch this holiday to holiday 2021 which means a game almost every month and with the timed ones as well to add bit more. I know Balla has said this elsewhere about the Switch he'd like to see a Switch exclusive every month or so and I can't see why it wouldn't work here.

For myself I went in going Sony would have to show me games as the features the Series X are really desirable, and they did that and ones I can only play on PS5 and I want to play, yeah sure Kena will come to Series X at some point like The Medium will come to PS5 at some point but overall  at the moment PS5 has more than on Series X I want to play that I can't play elsewhere.

I am still really looking forward to the look at the Xbox Game Studios games in July, as I think they will have great games I want to play but I might be happy to play them on my Xbox One X. Also hopefully Xbox learns from this presentation and won't have low res zoom calls again.

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 14 Jun 2020 - 19:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 18:19

...I like the router jokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next