Please go vote in the 2019 Annual Awards! We've only had one voting thread all decade...

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
Disciple of Miyamoto
masofdas

PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020   PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020 - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 19:21

As the Xbox Series X name suggests, along with Halo Infinite already confirmed to be a Xbox One, Series and PC game.

For least the first year and maybe longer all Xbox Game Studio games will be available on all Xbox platforms.

You may have read post above about this as I did think this was implied ages ago that all Xbox Game Studio games would be on all the Xbox platforms, that I'm not sure if I'll get a Series X at launch because I can still play Halo Infinite for instance.

That's if I was normal but likely will as new technology plus can flog my One X etc

But does make the PS5 more appealing as semi been confirmed it will get games that are only on PS5.
Back to top Go down

PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2