We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"

Go down 
+17
Rum
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Axis1500
ZeroJones
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
Athrun888
2becomecarrion
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Admin
The_Jaster
Fancy Fancy
Balladeer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Oct 2020 - 15:56

I've been enjoying the Pikmin movies. I really can't remember but maybe I actually paid for them back in the day!

Muss wrote:
Could probably do with Drunka's help advertising this to strangers again though. Laughing

That was a good afternoon. I'd be well up for doing that again in the UK, but I don't think innocent Japanese strangers could handle it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020 - 10:21

I played through the demo yesterday, and loved it. I've only played the first Pikmin on Gamecube (although I do have an unplayed New Play Control Pikmin 2 for Wii as well), and I forgot how charming it is. It's my first proper exposure to Rock Pikmin and I love them. I also love how Alph and Brittany have distinct personalities that come out in their journal entries about stuff they've discovered. Will definitely pick this up sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 EmptyTue 9 Mar 2021 - 19:30

I picked it up and have been playing it. I have rescued Charlie and I now have Flying Pikmin. It has been lots of fun. Love from Rum x
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 EmptySun 4 Jul 2021 - 17:21

Rum wrote:
I played through the demo yesterday, and loved it. I've only played the first Pikmin on Gamecube (although I do have an unplayed New Play Control Pikmin 2 for Wii as well), and I forgot how charming it is. It's my first proper exposure to Rock Pikmin and I love them. I also love how Alph and Brittany have distinct personalities that come out in their journal entries about stuff they've discovered. Will definitely pick this up sometime soon.

Hello, this is pretty much me, almost nine months later. After literally decades (well, nineteen years and eight months) of being put off the series by the time limits and carrot-person genocide of 12-year-old Balla playing Pikmin 1, I have just finished the demo. of Pikmin 3, and was swayed into buying the full game. Like Rum, I was bowled over by its charm: it's been almost two years since I played anything that comes anywhere close on that front (Luigi's Mansion 3). That wasn't surprising, though: what's surprising is that even with my inability to multitask and forgetting the controls between play sessions, I did okay! I got to the end of the demo. with no deaths, and although I know it'll get much harder, that's the main thing that made me hand over forty-odd quid to ShopTo for the full release.

How that goes, we shall see. I still find the concept quite stressful, but I ended day 3 with 170-odd Pikmin and 5 spare helpings of juice, so there's a cushion for when the game asks me to pay attention to three things at once and I inevitably stuff up.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 18:32

To be honest you can get through most of the game without being very good at multitasking - it makes you split teams up occasionally but you don't have to manage your time super efficiently to get through the levels. I think the stages are broadly designed to let you explore a little bit and work out what's where without the pressure of having to get everything right first time. I had a lot of fun replaying some of the levels to do a better job though, and collect all the juicy froots.
Back to top Go down
neil
Wii U Port
neil

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 22:32

I played it on Wii U. It’s fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6