Will the fighting-type Regi be called Regifilsaime?

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Eternatus
Buskalilly

Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Oct 2020 - 15:56

I've been enjoying the Pikmin movies. I really can't remember but maybe I actually paid for them back in the day!

@Muss wrote:
Could probably do with Drunka's help advertising this to strangers again though. Laughing

That was a good afternoon. I'd be well up for doing that again in the UK, but I don't think innocent Japanese strangers could handle it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Rum
Disciple of Overton
Rum

Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" - Page 6 EmptySat 17 Oct 2020 - 10:21

I played through the demo yesterday, and loved it. I've only played the first Pikmin on Gamecube (although I do have an unplayed New Play Control Pikmin 2 for Wii as well), and I forgot how charming it is. It's my first proper exposure to Rock Pikmin and I love them. I also love how Alph and Brittany have distinct personalities that come out in their journal entries about stuff they've discovered. Will definitely pick this up sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/cww_george

Pikmin 3 - "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6