We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 5:34

And also my Foot especially today with the aching
Back to top Go down
Xenos_Helia
One of Sonic's Friends
Xenos_Helia

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 5:46

My housemate. His mother. Their detestable deceitful dishonesty. And my housemate being basically caught stealing $500 from another housemate...and his mother lying for him by being all 'oh no, I said bond but I didn't mean bond. I meant other money I'm still owed by someone else'

....ALL OVER FACEBOOK!!!

some people today....

but at least I now know where horrible housemate gets his 'publicly cause trouble on Facebook instead of confronting the actual issue' attitude. Douchefails...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 8:53

The_Jaster wrote:
Quote :
Stupidly high heels (girlfriend agrees, so I'm not sexist!)

Stop wearing them then. Razz

Hey, it's Shanks who has the aching foot! Suspect

Another one: 30ÂșC+ weather. Give me a dismal overcast British day instead.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 19:56

Xenos_Helia wrote:
My housemate. His mother. Their detestable deceitful dishonesty. And my housemate being basically caught stealing $500 from another housemate...and his mother lying for him by being all 'oh no, I said bond but I didn't mean bond. I meant other money I'm still owed by someone else'

....ALL OVER FACEBOOK!!!

some people today....

but at least I now know where horrible housemate gets his 'publicly cause trouble on Facebook instead of confronting the actual issue' attitude. Douchefails...

well you clearly had a rough day, here, listen to this song

Hope it cheers you up! :witch: :witch: :witch:
Back to top Go down
Xenos_Helia
One of Sonic's Friends
Xenos_Helia

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 6:22

Hehehe that did cheer me up, love adventure time Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 18:47

Balladeer wrote:
[*]Football talk, usually from blokey bloke blokes

Nothing can put me into a coma faster than that. Nothing!

Whilst we're on about people who walk too slowly, (DAMN YOU!) how about people who either dither about in front of you on a crowded street, or worse: those that stop without warning to dither further/send a feckin' text message/generally fart about like they have all the time in the world, which they probably do?

And people who walk towards you two abreast who clearly see you approaching, who then make you walk pass over the kerb into the road because they won't make any attempt to let you pass. Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 18:57

Stu_the_great wrote:

And people who walk towards you two abreast who clearly see you approaching, who then make you walk pass over the kerb into the road because they won't make any attempt to let you pass. Hissy fit

Just walk into them, you never know who you might bump into that way.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 19:00

There were these three chaps recently who decided to set up camp at the bottom of the escalator in Camden Town tube. Helpful, it wasn't. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 19:02

That would make for an interesting dating site ad. Laughing

I say 'interesting' when I really mean less boring that that one with the dude on the platform at the station.

I've just thought of another one! People who wander up and down aimlessly when on the phone to someone. Cordless devices have a lot to answer for. Stay bloody still!
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 19:05

I'm afraid I'm guilty of being a pacer. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 20:51

Yeah, I'm the same. I don't like to stand still whilst using the phone, no idea why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 0:11

I won't list them as I'll be here all day, I'll just post one or two as they annoy me at the time of my forum visit.

Twitter parodies annoy me, they're either stupidly unfunny and just recycle the same jokes from one another or just contain pointless quotes that try to sound inspirational.

Also people with this haircut
Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 Towie-joey-essex-beach

Also the person in that picture.

I'm sorry that you all had to see that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 0:14

People who post these types of comics. Burn them all.

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 FtcNa
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 0:21

In relation to that I also can't stand people who do nothing but go on about how much they hate their exs, etc. here's an idea, stop with that crap and you might not have so many exs you can't stand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 17:18

You've reminded me.

My Ex

What a whore...
Back to top Go down
Xelviar
Boo This Man .Gif
Xelviar

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 17:26

Balladeer wrote:
  • People who f***ing swear as every other f***ing word because they think it makes them f***ing 'ard
Well... f***.

Joking aside I'll list my own hates:
  • Mum's mood swings... I hate it. It just doesn't seem right one minute she's talkative, then the next she threatens you with eviction... what the fuck?!
  • Microtransactions. I know you're desperate but you are not going to ask me to play a game only to see a purchase pack thrown in my face a few seconds after. just fuck off..! (Note: sorry Balladeer, it really annoys me that much)
  • Speaking of which, Adverts. I mean ALL of them. Way to make yourselves an easy target you bunch of jerks!
  • The Government. Don't you dare get me started on this...
  • Last one and it's a big one: The PlayStation 3. It's a great console when it's done right (See inFAMOUS 2, Ratchet and Clank Future), but for the most part, the internet plain sucks on it, most if not all the multiformat titles run slower and look like shit, the install times are atrocious and... GYAAAH!!!
Not to say all of the PS3 is bad, just there are so many bugbears with it. If I want to add a Sidenote, look at Microsoft today... *Facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 17:48

SuperPaperLink wrote:
You've reminded me.

My Ex

What a whore...

And to continue the reminding chain, the use of homophobic or sexist slang as insults. "Fag" is the big one, but "whore", "slut", "poof", and "gay" used as an insult all qualify. Sorry SPL. (And hello CVG Off-Topic!)

My ex was pretty awful too, but I could go on about that entire affair for hours so I won't. :bom:

I agree with the microtransactions, though, and with that being a proportionate response to them!
Back to top Go down
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 20:48

It WAS actually a joke. Neither of my Ex's are particularly bad and I'm on very good terms with the last one...
If you know what i mean Dance
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 20:49

Ah, the old "jokes not transferring over the Internet" thing. Apologies. I thought they'd got to you!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 5:59

On another forum where you and someone else is having more or less a conversation about something and then in the middle of it you see "OMG I'M SO EXCITED" or in the other thread we were talking about "MEH NOT SO MUCH EXCITEMENT"..

I so want to say well thank you for the most imaginative input or something along those lines

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 7:07

"For all intensive purposes" and "definately". There was another one but I've wiped it from my mind (go me!).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 7:58

"Could care less". See this link.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 4:48

Caravans!!
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 5:41

Balladeer wrote:
"Could care less". See this link.

I could care less what you think Cool

Actually, this expression is interpreted in a narrow way. I see it as being a shortening of 'I could care less, but I don't'.
It is like people who say "yes, no'. Sure, it is annoying and they should make their mind up before talking, but it can also mean a shortening to something like, 'Yes, I hear that, but No, I don't agree'. I don't think we need to take either of them quite so literally.

As for me, what pisses me of probably the most in speech is:
People who end all of their sentences on high notes. A high note indicates emphasis people. Not every sentence you make needs it!
People who correct my English pronounciation, when mine is technically correct. I say harass-ment, not ha-rass-ment. Stop correcting me!

As for most things in life, I have managed to chill with age. I stopped taking a marker with me and correcting spelling and grammar everywhere I went, although, as soon as I get paperwork for my job, I still change 'z' to 's' so it doesn't bother my eyes and I still correct all downloads from American to UK English.

I still get pissed of at people who throw cigarette butts out of their car windows.
I still hate patriotism and flag worshipping.
I still hate homophobia and xenophobia.
I still hate corporate pop music and artists.
I still hate gamers who hate Nintendo.
I still hate conservatives in politics.
I still hate people who put jobs and money over the environment.
I still hate sport being more important than arts and science.

Actually, I haven't really changed much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 8:23

Yup, all of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next