We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 1:26

The fucking Edinburgh Fringe Festival and its slow-ass tourists who walk at a snail's pace in a row taking up the whole pavement. Bonus rage-inducing points goes to performers who set up street shows in the middle of the pavement, wankers. It's a love/hate thing with me and the Fringe; right now we're at the hate stage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 10:12

My car and that fact that the drivers side window didn't get fixed today and that it is going to cost me $400
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 17:12

JayMoyles wrote:
The fucking Edinburgh Fringe Festival
*Festival Fringe

BAD JAY
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 19:06

Huh. I never knew it was that way round. I have called it the Fringe Festival for five years, I've been living a lie.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 22:32

I was the same as you, once. But then I learned that the Fringe was apparently originally the artsy stuff that happened as a kind of aside to other festivities (on the fringe!) and then became the main attraction. I agree with you, anyway - getting from A to B was a massive pain. But then again if the Fringe didn't exist, I'd have been out of a job this August.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 23:08

Oh don't get me wrong - it's great for the city and creates a lot of jobs for August in Edinburgh, I took advantage of that myself. It's just people... forget how to walk or something.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013 - 5:33

Oppositions that say the government is running a scare campaign and then proceed to just legitimize it with their actions. If the budget costings are all in order and going to be fine then release them already.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013 - 7:22

The inevitable looming of war (or a war-like conflict; I understand it takes a lot for war to actually be declared). Aww!
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptySat 7 Sep 2013 - 23:51

Russell Brand. What a prize bellpiece he is. Not one thing I can stand about him.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptySun 8 Sep 2013 - 8:23

I shall second the Russell Brand hatred. As a comedian, he is presumably supposed to be funny... but he's not.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptySun 8 Sep 2013 - 9:27

Third! The only time I've enjoyed Brand is when he's in films as the one I'm supposed to hate. He's great at that.

I'm assuming he's done something to get people's backs up again? I don't want to give him the honour of a google.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 12:45

My indecisiveness..

Like now, it's nothing major but I'm debating on if I should download dragon quest 7 on my jap 3DS
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 0:34

Balladeer wrote:
I shall second the Russell Brand hatred.  As a comedian, he is presumably supposed to be funny... but he's not.
WHilst I can see Brand being a divisive comedian, I can't really get the hatred. I think he is brilliant. Not only do I think he is funny, but he is also very smart and quite deep at times. I may be the only one around here who appreciates him. Watching him talk to parliament about drug laws showed just how much smarter he is than your politicians.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 0:36

shanks wrote:
My indecisiveness..

Like now, it's nothing major but I'm debating on if I should download dragon quest 7 on my jap 3DS
How are you paying for the download? It is relevant to me as I may choose to do the same with my USA one. I figure buying eCards online is the only real option. Also, how are you managing the language barrier? Most JRPGs are really wordy and I usually hit a roadblock I can't get past.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 5:21

I'm using my debit card for it, and the barrier isn't so bad I am slowly learning how to read... Japanese
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 7:42

oldschool wrote:
WHilst I can see Brand being a divisive comedian, I can't really get the hatred.  I think he is brilliant.  Not only do I think he is funny, but he is also very smart and quite deep at times.  I may be the only one around here who appreciates him.  Watching him talk to parliament about drug laws showed just how much smarter he is than your politicians.
I've only ever seen him on panel shows, but he's one of the surfeit of comedians who seems to confuse "obscene" with "funny". Plus there's the whole Andrew Sachs thing.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 8:40

shanks wrote:
I'm using my debit card for it, and the barrier isn't so bad I am slowly learning how to read... Japanese
So it doesn't require a Japanese based credit/debit card then? Colour me surprised. Well done on learning some Japanese as well. My many attempts have failed dismally.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 8:46

Nope my card works fine, all that happens is a international fee of like $1
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 8:53

Balladeer wrote:
oldschool wrote:
WHilst I can see Brand being a divisive comedian, I can't really get the hatred.  I think he is brilliant.  Not only do I think he is funny, but he is also very smart and quite deep at times.  I may be the only one around here who appreciates him.  Watching him talk to parliament about drug laws showed just how much smarter he is than your politicians.
I've only ever seen him on panel shows, but he's one of the surfeit of comedians who seems to confuse "obscene" with "funny".  Plus there's the whole Andrew Sachs thing.
I had no idea about the Sachs saga. Perhaps it never received any coverage over here. Agreed, it was tasteless, but worse, it wasn't funny. However, comedians who live on the edge, like Russell, will inevitably fall off that edge. They realised their mistake and apologised, so I figure it has moved on. It isn't bad enough for me to change my appreciation of him, but clearly you are surfeited with Russell. Obscene humour doesn't usually offend me, after growing up on some of the worst offensive humour ever, from Peter Cook and Dudley Moore.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 8:53

shanks wrote:
Nope my card works fine, all that happens is a international fee of like $1
Excellent. I might try that on my USA 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 8:56

I don't generally get offended.  It's just that I don't find much of it funny.

I tried learning Japanese at a very basic tourist level, plus there's what I've gathered from anime.  So I can say, "it's cold, isn't it, you idiot?"  Should take that further at some point.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 16:11

My Japanese is limited to "Hello", "Goodbye", "Brother", "Father", "What the?!" and things like samurai.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 16:21

I've got good morning, good bye, thank you and would you like a beverage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 19:12

Anyone knows what Baka means?
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 19:16

Idiot, stupid, foolish...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baka_(word)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next