We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013 - 22:49

Stu_the_great wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
I couldn't ignore her, though (the patented Stu method of dealing with many things Razz

Nah nah! 

Just to make myself sound like less of a bastart: I only resort to the ignoring method when repeated attempts to tell someone nicely to beggar off fail. You wouldn't believe how hard some people try, despite the fact they've been told I'm not interested. I've been stalked by one woman and (near enough) one guy in the past. In retrospect, I suppose it was a bit scary at the time.

~~~

Do you know what I don't like? Women who think it's patronising for a man to hold a door open for them. That's just common manners, madame. I don't descriminate, either: I will hold a door open for a man, woman or child.

I always hold doors open for everyone & walk in the road if it's a narrow pavement with room for just one person. And I always say thank you when someone stops for me at a zebra crossing.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013 - 23:30

In a similar vein to stepping into the road, how on earth are you meant to get out of the situation where you both start turning the same way to try and avoid walking into each other. Is there no set direction/ chain of who should move? I generally end up doing this crazy dance to a few people in a row!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013 - 23:39

Right, we need a change of subject before this forum becomes puahate.

You know what really !&$%s me off? Overly carbonated drinks, particularly alcoholic ones. When I'm trying to drink an overly fizzy cider and people are saying "oh, mate, can't you have your liquor?" And I'm thinking yeah, give me a pint of whiskey and we'll see who can drink! This is trying to bubble back up my nose!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013 - 23:56

A lot of that twitter account, is so true and funny.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 7:54

I like fizzy drinks.

masofdas wrote:
A lot of that twitter account, is so true and funny.  

I thought both you, and it, were serious for a moment. Then I looked again and saw that it was a parody. You had me worried, Mas!

(What does "PUA" stand for anyway?)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 10:12

Balla why are  you not going to watch Enders Game.

PUA = Pick Up Artist
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 11:05

Ah.  That makes it funnier.

As for Ender's Game, it's this and things like it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 14:08

Balladeer wrote:
I like fizzy drinks
I don't dislike fizzy drinks, just the ones that are so obnoxiously fizzy that they're unpleasant to drink. And I can't drink fizzy things quickly the way I can knock back, say, wine.
Quote :
Then I looked again and saw that it was a parody.
It is, but the website its ebooking is unfortunately all too real. Its awful. I can only read for like ten minutes before I just want to punch these small, small people in their collective faces.

EDIT: I read Balla's link. I see him more as a Kanye than a Chris Brown; he's an arse, but in an utterly deluded, hilarious way rather than a super evil way.
But then I saw one of the other stories that one linked to and found another thing that #@&%s me off. Jennifer Lawrence is one of the most beautiful women in the world, why did they feel the need to photoshop her to look like Skeletor?

Last edited by Buskalilly on Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 14:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 14:12

There are awful people on the Internet. This no longer appalls me, sadly.

Buskalilly wrote:
I don't dislike fizzy drinks, just the ones that are so obnoxiously fizzy that they're unpleasant to drink. And I can't drink fizzy things quickly the way I can knock back, say, wine.

I get them to slow me down, mostly. Doesn't always work.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2013 - 14:14

I get a fizzy drink if I'm not intending to drink a lot, like a restaraunt or something, but when I'm with the lads and intending to get messed up, it slows me down too much.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 3:03

Going to the shops to do a bit of grocery shopping because of christmas in the middle of a forty degree day.  I guess I should just get this over with already...   Meh
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 11:23

Bronchitis. Boooooooo.

Also, cricket fans. Meaning nothing against Athrun, this elite group contains such notables as Piers Morgan and David Cameron; not to mention the hordes of English and Australian idiots on cricket sites, showing as much intelligence and good judgement on the Ashes as CVG Article Commenters.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 13:12

I second the heat. although I didn't have to go out in it until later on in the day but it was still hot. Still is now and it's meant to be 17 degrees right now
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013 - 22:28

Over-enthusiastic bouncers.

Context: at my firm's Christmas party, I went into a cubicle in the toilet to do what is normally done there, as well as blowing my nose (cold => chest infection, both of which can also join the list).  Halfway through, somebody starts banging on the door, saying "Open up"; I yell that I'll be out in a minute.  I open the door, and this big black chap stops me from leaving.  Tries to ask me (a) what I was doing in there and (b) why I didn't open the door.  I answer that (a) I was on the loo and (b) that I was on the loo, and thought he was some random person trying to get in.  Only then does it hit me what he thought I was doing (due, presumably, to my sniffing).  After some debate, I then suggest that he lets me show him the cough medicine in my bag, only for him to say it's unnecessary.

He could at least have let me show him the cough medicine! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 17:06

Okay it's not a pissing me off thing but as we seem to talk about women here and not in the chat thread where really it should go imo.

Well I'll get to the point, today yes on a Sunday a parcel was delivered by royal mail. I hadn't ordered anything and secret santa all ready arrived, so I opened it to find a brand new sealed 10 part Zelda manga set which is amazing.

There was no letter or anything and the return address was a business. So i was a bit confused then I remember a few weeks ago the EX text me saying something about xmas, she is the only person I can think of that would of sent it to me. If it was her, what do I do as this is a rather expensive present £45 on amazon to just to send someone on a whim (maybe she felt guilty as we did split up not long after her birthday, at the time I bought her a Kobo). I've never sent her anything as why would I as you you all know I've moved on by chatting to Dr Who Woman and now this other girl as well (which also likes Dr Who).

Or maybe it's just a prize I won through twitter or something. But any advice would be great as I've never had a anonymous gift.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 18:12

Have it examined by forensics.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 18:16

that will tell me where come from book something and who put in the brown rapping paper, I'm guessing q book something employ.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 18:18

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't actually do anything. Just accept it as a nice gesture.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 8:49

Infected big toe while having to lug a ton of shopping home because the shops are closed for the next day.  Wearing socks is bad enough, wearing actual shoes?  One word, ouch.  At least now I can just play bravely default, and forget the suckiness that is this infected toe.

Big toe infections, ingrown big toenails, and myself for having the lowest capability of dealing with even the prospect of pain of my species to the point dealing with the issue sometime in the future has sent me on a downwards mood spiral.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyFri 3 Jan 2014 - 22:55

Right, I've told you all about my girl issues. Now for something a bit different.

I think my best friend fancies me. He fully, full-on tongue made out with me at midnight. And he's a big tall lad so I couldn't really get away. And since then, he's been really awkward and hardly spoken to me. We've always kinda thought he might be, he's never had much interest in the females, but its kinda weird.

So... yeh.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 2:58

Mate, one of my best mates came out as bi recently and said he had crushed on us all. All you have to do is let them down gently as you would an overeager lass. To be fair, he was very cool about it - depends on person to person!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 13:02

January, okay it doesn't piss me that much as it's my 2nd highest pay packet month (bonus month highest) and my birthday is this month (hope you all get me something nice) but what annoys me do is that fact as Jan is the quietest month of the year at work I'm down to my contract hours. So I go from lot's of pay to not so much and I have to take the rest of my holiday in Jan meaning I have almost 16days's in a row off.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 17:28

Oh my god, work is really quiet and you get sixteen days off in a row? You poor thing!

It's similar for me, but after the panic of December, January feels brilliant. I guess it has something to do with my inherent laziness and my intense hatred of customers.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2014 - 13:41

OfSTED. OfSTED being next week. Sad
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2014 - 9:55

Day Two of the Dark Nebula Lord Heatwave Diaries: The day has ended on what has been the second day of the first offensive move by my nemesis the Bright Sun Lord, the day saw a mix of good and bad with my new Throne of Rejuvenation XII arriving at last but also the second day of sweltering heat sent down to oppress my powers.  The sun lord has no intention of stopping this onslaught any time soon, with temperatures today reaching 41 and looking set to continue being above 40 until Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next