We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout

Go down 
+4
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Balladeer
Muss
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 10:45

Thought I'd make a thread hosting the highlights lowlights from Jackbox sessions for everyone to enjoy.

Here are a few choice pictures from Drawful 2:

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout 20200310

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout 20200311

And the winning shirt from TKO

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout 20200312

Didn't save many pictures, I'll try to get more next time.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 10:49

Splendid thread. Laughing

I should be able to play tonight for a bit if you’re up for hosting Muss.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 10:52

Possibly. I do love Jackbox, but I live in a 1 bedroom flat and I'll have to see if my girlfriend is ok with it. I tend to laugh loudly and uncontrollably. But there will definitely be more sessions in the future Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 10:57

Double post. She says it's ok (although she probably won't play this time) so if enough people are interested I can host again.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 13:58

If i wake up in time Ill play before work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 23:43

The two Jackbox sessions we've had so far have been a proper laugh - highly recommended to hop on for them if you're able.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyThu 26 Mar 2020 - 18:53

Sorry for missing last night, had a bad mental health day. Next time! (If next time's not tonight or Friday.)
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyFri 27 Mar 2020 - 16:00

Speaking of next time...

I'm going to pick up Jack Box Party Pack 5 since it's on sale over at Greenman Gaming.

Will host the next one on Saturday or Sunday depending on which one people are more able to make. Let me know times, either here or over social media, and we'll set something up. Thumbs Up!

For those who can't make it, there's no reason why I can't put more lowlights on this thread.

Also no need to apologise for a bad mental health day, we're all going to feel that way to varying degrees at some time or another. My guess is we'll be like this for at least 2 months. Afraid Hope you're feeling better now though champ.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyFri 27 Mar 2020 - 22:55

I've been saying that lots to somebody, but at the same time I can't help but be apologetic! Shifty Assume I'm apologising for the miss, not the bad head.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyFri 27 Mar 2020 - 23:04

Don't think you missed anyway (unless I missed it as well). As ever in up for playing any night but I'll likely be late to join.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 0:53

Absolute scenes here tonight in a round of Champ'd Up

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout Anim_510

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout Dream_10

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 20:05

I really need to play some games of JPP7. Looks better than 3, and that's saying something.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyWed 28 Oct 2020 - 18:27

We let this happen in Bracketeering.

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout P8V3BCg
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyWed 28 Oct 2020 - 20:56

That's one from Buska, right?
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyFri 30 Oct 2020 - 20:31

Fun fact: I didn't cotton on to what Diddling is till after it won, hopeful that holds up in court should it come to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptySat 31 Oct 2020 - 11:19

Balladeer wrote:
I really need to play some games of JPP7.  Looks better than 3, and that's saying something.

Jackbox 7 is a belter with just the 1 dud game in my book. The drawing wrestling game is like an evolution of the t-shirt game from Jackbox 3, but in all the right ways. It even has a legacy component so if you play multiple games consecutively you might get to call in one of your older creations. Faceless Joe Biden cracked up the room, but that he eventually battled Joe Biden but just a face, was incredible.

I don't think I've played much of Jackbox 4, but we have that available to stream too and I've heard good things about the overall pack.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptySun 1 Nov 2020 - 3:38

The_Jaster wrote:
That's one from Buska, right?

Nope! I was asleepy.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyWed 4 Nov 2020 - 7:50

Honestly surprised at that, so I guess that's another plus for Jackbox in that you never know what your friends will come up with. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptySun 8 Nov 2020 - 16:01

The was one today where Muss was laughing and giving it "oh no, Luke . . ." when I was completely innocent!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyTue 8 Dec 2020 - 20:05

Muss wrote:
Jackbox 7 is a belter with just the 1 dud game in my book. The drawing wrestling game is like an evolution of the t-shirt game from Jackbox 3, but in all the right ways. It even has a legacy component so if you play multiple games consecutively you might get to call in one of your older creations. Faceless Joe Biden cracked up the room, but that he eventually battled Joe Biden but just a face, was incredible.

What's the dud? I'm guessing the Devils?

I got this over the weekend to play with some mates virtually, and it feels like this just straight-up replaces 3. Quiplash is Quiplash, Champ'd Up is a straight improvement on Tee K.O., the trivia game is maybe slightly worse but I always avoided Guesspionage and the horror one anyway... As you say, though, the Champ'd Up one is great. I'm kicking myself that we didn't take screenshots of such luminaries as Nightmare Void Thing (lost out to Donald Trump in nude posing) and the Champion of the Adult Film Industry, Scrooge McFuck.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyWed 9 Dec 2020 - 17:36

Yeah Devil is the dud. Not particularly funny and too much like a ropey mobile game.

It does feel like a replacement for the third pack for sure.

If you go into jackbox.tv, you'll see a menu icon on the top left of the homepage. Expand it and it let's you look at past games played with the device you're using. It only saves everyone's round 1 champs on Champ'd up, but that's still something.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 19:32

Ah, cheers. I'll see if I can drag some over at a later date. Smile
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptySun 13 Dec 2020 - 23:24

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout 20201210
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyMon 14 Dec 2020 - 2:44

Is that a willy in his mouth? I hope he's better at that than he is at eating sandwiches . . .
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout EmptyMon 14 Dec 2020 - 15:33

Willy in his mouth or no, that was from Civic Doodle - an absolute belter of a game from Jackbox 4.

I think I'll try and make this Jackbox stuff more of a regular thing, rather than an ad hoc thing that I put up on twitter. I'll host on alternate Saturdays, starting the 19th.

This Saturday will be an evening session (unless something earlier is better for everyone), and I'd be good to go from 19:30 - 23:00.

On this week's menu, I'll probably serve up some of the belters from JackBox 4 & 7, possibly with a side of Drawful or Among Us if people fancy a round of that.

We had a crowd of 5 last time which was great. Would be nice to have some more of you drop in before Christmas but if not I'll litter this thread with more bollocks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next