We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout

Go down 
+4
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Balladeer
Muss
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2020 - 21:55

I'd love to, but realistically I won't have a slot free before Christmas. Aww! Keen to see more of you chaps' outcomes though! What's the basis of Civic Doodle? (He says, worried he's going to have to buy 4 and 6 as well...)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2020 - 22:41

I'd do my best to join a regular thing, I've really enjoyed these games of Jackbox with youse. 

That was a willy in his mouth by the way, and the boobs are the baws.  Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2020 - 2:35

Muss wrote:
This Saturday will be an evening session (unless something earlier is better for everyone), and I'd be good to go from 19:30 - 23:00.

That'll be 6AM Sunday morning for me, but I'm alright with that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2020 - 16:36

Ohh yeah Buska, would be good to have you aboard.

I've actually invited little Mikey Stirz Boyz so we'll probably focus on the drawing games.

Balladeer wrote:
I'd love to, but realistically I won't have a slot free before Christmas. Aww! Keen to see more of you chaps' outcomes though!  What's the basis of Civic Doodle?  (He says, worried he's going to have to buy 4 and 6 as well...)

That's a shame big man. You're more than welcome to drop into the discord channel, even if you can only commit to spectating a round.

Civic Doodle.

Concept: City commissioned art project has been left unfinished; Jackbox players are drafted in to work on the art by committee.

How it works:

Two players start off with the same unfinished drawing - which will literally just be one line.

Each player has about 15 seconds to add to that foundation. Everyone else can see both drawings being made in real time, with the option to spam emojis about what they think is going on. After the time is up, everyone votes for their favourite (more votes for an artist = more points, modified by the emojis). Then two more players are handed the pen, and have to add to the winning drawing. This process repeats about 4 times.

There are two rounds like this and then a final round which involves everyone drawing at the same time, voting for the best, then everyone working off of that. This repeats about 4 times, after which everyone writes, and votes for, a name for the final piece (I can't remember if the naming is part of the earlier rounds or not).

Compared to most Jackbox games, it's a long one, but with a good crowd of people an absolute blast. There's not much down time, and there's something fascinating about watching the chaos unfold live.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020 - 19:07

Thanks Muss. I know I've not been great at joining in with you fellows' gaming, but I do want to join in and I do love Jackbox a lot - so much so that, having co-purchased 7 on Steam, I then re-purchased 7 on Switch to play with the family over the Christmas break (if I'm allowed to go there...). That said, they're pricier than I recalled - £20+ each! So I probably won't shell out for 4 quite yet, even if Civic Doodle sounds an absolute riot.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2020 - 19:15

I may be a wee bit late to the party tomorrow night as I'm doing a Christmas evening with my sister (wrapping presents, watching a Christmas movie and whatnot) but I should be there for at least part of the night!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 21:54

Some family Jackbox moments:

Champion of Aristocrats:
Champion of Imaginary Friends:
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2020 - 17:18

That's good work with Horatio! We played some Jackbox with the family on Xmas, which was very nice compensation - although my brother-in-law (a) made his Drawful avatar a hand with a middle finger, (b) didn't draw the hand very well so it just looked like a cock with a pair of segmented balls. Sometimes the funnies bits are unintentional.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackbox Party Pack Fallout   Jackbox Party Pack Fallout - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackbox Party Pack Fallout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2