Will the fighting-type Regi be called Regifilsaime?

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!)   The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!) - Page 6 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2020 - 17:48

Wet Dry World always was a bit of a pain, but that bit in the cage in the corner has always been quality. The Chucksters though... oooooh, bad memories. Especially that red coin Shine!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Snack Review
Jimbob

The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!)   The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!) - Page 6 EmptySun 4 Oct 2020 - 13:05

I'm really going to try and see Sunshine with fresh eyes; perhaps I was tainted by it not being the sequel to Mario 64 I wanted. However, that Chuckster comment doesn't make me too happy! Meanwhile in more "I am getting worse" news, I keep trying the Mario 64 tricks I see those cool speed-runners do... and fall off all the stages. I know I've done the 5 coin rings in Bob-Omb Battlefield without a wing cap before, but I realise that it's a waste of time me trying! I still love it though!

EDIT RATHER THAN DOUBLE POST
It's not for me still, but have you seen those latest trailers and interviews about Mario Kart Live? That is absolutely amazing, and actually gives me hope for the future of fun.
This one and this one.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Rum
Disciple of Overton
Rum

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!)   The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!) - Page 6 EmptySun 11 Oct 2020 - 22:19

Mario 64's controls do my fucking nut sometimes. I know it's an old game now but the camera can be so hard to deal with, and currently I want to punch the eel from Jolly Roger Bay in the face because if you venture too close to it while it's coming out it'll do like 6 bars of damage to you. And 'close' doesn't actually mean 'anywhere near touching' - the collision detection is just REALLY mean.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/cww_george
Jimbob
Snack Review
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!)   The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!) - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Oct 2020 - 11:26

Yeah - I think this time playing it, I have to accept all the bits of Mario 64 that haven't aged very well at all. The worlds are interesting but it really could do with a spruce-up.
Having said that, as well as the things already covered here, my sister's been reminding me of horror stories in Mario Sunshine. I really don't get all the people that insisted that it needed a remake as "the best one" - there are some really un-Nintendo-like design choices in there. Are you having fun getting 100 coins? Which chapter did you jump in at? The wrong one, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!)   The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Year of Mario (Ports of 3D Marios! Super Mario Bros. Royale! Mario K-AR-t!)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6