Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
+11
OrangeRakoon
stu_the_great
Dusty Knackers
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Muss
Treesmurf
Rum
Buskalilly
gjones
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 26 EmptyMon 1 Jul 2024 - 1:16

I got the N64 pad for Christmas and is the difference between some games being playable and unplayable, but I doubt I would have bought it for myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 26 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2024 - 6:34

I had a brief play around with a few games the other day and it definitely felt better, even with games that already worked with the pro controller. The N64 was the first console I had that was just mine so I've always had a special relationship with it and playing Mario 64 with that pad again was special.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 26 EmptyThu 4 Jul 2024 - 23:06

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 26 Img_2101

I’ve typed up my thoughts on Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble in a different thread, but to summarise it’s worth getting yourself if you’ve ever been half-interested in the series. As is typical for SEGA published games, the price already appears to be falling too.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door was a day one purchase that I was enjoying, but I’ve taken a break from it. I’m certain I’ll get back round to it in a few weeks though, it’ll not get abandoned.

Until I randomly stumbled across it on Amazon when I was trying to buy (of all things) a shoulder bag I didn’t know NeoGeo Pocket Colour Selection Vol. 2 received a physical release, they kept that quiet. I was well chuffed with this for £28. That said, there’s a fair few games included which just aren’t very good, the sorts of games that make me glad that I never tried collecting for the NeoGeo Pocket physically.

It had been literal years since I’ve heard or read anyone talking about Brawlout, a Smash Bros. clone that predates Ultimate. It’s pretty unremarkable all told, I think I’m finished with it. £6 is about what it’s worth.

Getsufumaden: Dying Moon was an impulse buy on Amazon at the weekend, truthfully only bought because it’s Deluxe Edition was £15 delivered yet trading in for £26 at CEX. I decided to give it a go out of curiosity, and it’s actually pretty good. I’ve got very little experience with roguevania games, this is a nice change of pace.

Lastly, Sonic Superstars was to replace my copy that got waterlogged. I’m not sure I’ve told that story. It was during the winter that the condensation on my Velux window started leaking, and the measure I’d taken against that happening started to fail. Sadly for me, I keep my Switch games between bookends on top of a shelf which is right underneath that window, which the water dripped right on top of. A fair few of my games were cosmetically damaged, Sonic Superstars included. Admittedly I traded it and FC 24 into CEX where they didn’t care that the cover art was a bit creased and flimsy, but others (like Super Bomberman R 2, Yooka-Laylee and, guttingly, Advent Calendar) were ruined and had to go straight in the bin. Anyhoo, here’s another non-mouldy Sonic Superstars here.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 26 EmptySat 6 Jul 2024 - 18:59

Cappa, I have to ask the most important question about those new purchases in that photo:
Is that a carpet, an old tarmac road, a granite worktop, or a wooly blanket those games are on?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 26 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2024 - 0:53

My money is on carpet.

Is that just the boxes ruined or the actual game cartridges!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26