Default, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in our Switches.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Major Circuit Champion
The Cappuccino Kid

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2021 - 12:34

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 16110510

Treated myself to a Genki Video Games order. The GameCube game is the Nintendo Puzzle Collection - it's in rough shape but it's got the slip case, the manual and it was only a tenner. Kirby Tilt n' Tumble is the only Kirby game I've never played and I've been meaning to buy it for ages - this Japanese version is a lot cheaper. The N64 game is the first New Japan Pro Wrestling game from 1998, I've never played this either.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2021 - 12:57

That's a good price, might have to check them out
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Baby Brush God
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2021 - 13:26

Along with picking up a handful of eShop games the other day (Cyber-shadow, Double dragon neon & Unto the end) I picked this controller up off amazon for 34 quid.

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 Hori-fighting-commander-switch2
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Maddrell
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2021 - 14:11

That Hori pad looks really nice. I saw in this month's Official Playstation Magazine that a PS4 Hori pad is offered for new subscribers, which I am tempted by, but the content of the mag disappointed me. I haven't bought a new console magazine in ages but OPM felt a bit, well, soulless. Their Top 25 PS4 games in the back was also a bit suspect.

I bought Dirt 4 on PS4 though, purely for the "procedurally-generated levels" - something F-Zero did twenty years ago. Will let you know how that goes.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Baby Brush God
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2021 - 16:45

Aye, I've bought it mainly for 2D platformers/beat 'em ups but I gave it a good test on Mark of the Wolves first for about an hour or so & it's pretty good. D-pad is better than what's on the Switch pro controller, it's comfortable to hold and it has very good instant feed back on the buttons.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2021 - 17:53

I've had OPM recently as 3 issues for £3, it's fine and I find the Top 25 odd as thought be more PS4s exclusives then odd placings but guessing it's best on the scores they gave.

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 20210112

Gor those including the can of monster and bag for £15.99
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Maddrell
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2021 - 11:54

Stupid Sony and their stupid PS Store sales. More digital bargains for the backlog:

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 81rQIeGFJHL._AC_SL1500_Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 71nCl9i-V0L._AC_SX679_Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 91-tzg8N8pL._AC_SL1500_Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 71iJgqC9wAL._AC_SX342_

Had a dip into SoR4 after hearing great things on here - it's sooooo good. It's quite tough from first impressions, but that just makes me want to master it (like I did the first two back in the 90s).
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Brush God
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2021 - 3:00

Witcher and Tites were two total games of the generation. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2021 - 18:18

Few things since my post whilst at work with my 90p Ace Combat but £3 PS3 LEGO Star Wars

Sticking to physical otherwise the list be a mile long with digital stuff, so far not got anything from the current sale on Xbox Live though

The biggest thing a replacement for my boring black PSP which has issues with charging even with new batteries
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EssJotzXcAIxNot?format=jpg&name=smallFour me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EssJpHkW8AEVkNT?format=jpg&name=large

A couple of games, did also the Control Ultimate Edition for the Next Gen upgrade
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 Es0nm0cXIAcXETY?format=jpg&name=mediumFour me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 Et3pJswXYAIKfKH?format=jpg&name=small

Then these today
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 NVL_AB2B_EUpkg2021_1_R_ad-0
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Brush God
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2021 - 8:14

That is a Peach amiibo I don't currently own . . .
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Major Circuit Champion
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2021 - 14:53

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 16132210

Super Mario 3D World & Bowser's Fury was always going to be a day-one buy for me. Tony Hawks was a bargain at £15 on Amazon Warehouse Deals. The PSP game is the best way of playing Super Pang these days, and the PlayStation game interested me on a recent 'Criminially Overlooked Games' episode of Game Sack. It's an arcadey third-person shooter by Konami, and I'd never heard of it before.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptySat 13 Feb 2021 - 15:46

I've not watched that video will do as I've not heard of it either

Did check out Genki Video Games yesterday, some nice things especially PS1 & 2, but it's playing them of course. Couldn't find anything on Cube or Wii, which I could play easily.

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 14 Feb 2021 - 15:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Brush God
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Feb 2021 - 9:37

I've definitely heard the name "Gungage" but I can't say anything more than that on the subject.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Major Circuit Champion
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Feb 2021 - 11:59

From playing it this weekend, it isn't hard to understand why Gungage isn't well known. 

For import games, a Freeloader disc is probably the cheapest way for the GameCube, though it doesn't always run everything smoothly. On PSone, PS2 and Wii, I'd have to think that buying an NTSC console is the most straightforward way, I don't think a Freeloader exists for any of those consoles. Yet I'm extremely fortunate to have bought a charity shop PAL PS2 Slim that plays American and Japanese games, so there's surely got to be a way it can be chipped/modded?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Feb 2021 - 15:18

I've got a JPN Cube and a modded Wii, so those are no issue for imports and I do have 22 JPN Cube games. Then systems like PS3, PSP, VITA are region free, just couldn't see anything that took my fancy for those.

Looking and talking to Genki, the easiest way would change something inside the PS2 or actual import console. Wasn't something I was looking into, just on the site seeing things like Chrono Cross for £13 piqued my interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4