Default, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in our Switches.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2021 - 5:14

Cool on Knockout

More than likely the other way around seeing it's a Nintendo published game DC Superhero Girls.

Yep anyone can play anything and wouldn't be surprised if Balla plays DC Superhero Girls, it is a Nintendo exclusive Wink then want Batgirl in SMASH as she's been in a Nintendo game.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Brush God
Buskalilly

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2021 - 6:19

@masofdas wrote:
it's a Nintendo published game DC Superhero Girls.

Now that is weird.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2021 - 16:32

There's a fellow on Scullions' Discord who's properly offended by that, seeing it as ripping off the kiddywinks. It might well be, but as you say Buska, licensed games have been doing that for ages.

Another game that I clocked that I might try that's coming to Switch is Outer Wilds. It's Annapurna, for starters (as is that weird Neon White game but that looks like I'd either not understand it or it'd make me sick), and Castle raved about it in The Back Page as his second-favourite game of last gen. The way the systems fit together does sound really clever. My only concern is the time limit, so I suppose it depends how much else I have going on around the time of its release.

@Rum wrote:
@The_Jaster wrote:
If we get a few more Among us games back on the go then that would be much easier to figure out.

But then everyone will know that I'm the poshest sounding Scot Crying or Very sad

My heart bleeds for you that people might think you're posh-sounding. Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Ice Climber
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2021 - 21:33

Outer Wilds is supposed to be really really great and I can't believe I've not got round to it yeah, I'll likely play on PlayStation when I do anyway but it should be a great addition to the Switch library.

I don't think the DC game is gonna be terrible, it's absolutely not for any of us but if they can make it play like a Lego game and not have too many "omg girlies let's go SHOPPING!" moments then it might be reasonably reputable kids game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6