It's coming home! To the dead gods we live on.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You

Go down 
+10
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
Muss
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Rum
Jimbob
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 8:36

Gary Oldman in that role of a lifetime:

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 M8d986
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Jun 2022 - 14:19

2pm tomorrow 25 mins long
Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 FWQs-ypWQAUjwxu?format=jpg&name=large

Now Jeff "Insider" Grubb said ages ago that Nintendo would do a lot of directs instead of one big one and own the summer, which might be right (he'll claim it to be right) with Xeno 3 last week, now this partner one, and I wouldn't be shocked to see a 3platoon one or Pokémon one at some point.

What I think will be shown be:

Tactics Ogre: Reborn and few things like that from Square maybe DQXO for the west
Persona, has to be here right after the PS and Xbox announcements
COD4 remaster

Then I'm not sure maybe Silksong but are they now partnered with Xbox
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 9:52

Zero expectations, but that's probably the best way to be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan Online
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 10:05

It was okay for a mini direct, some nice announcements for a game I'm already getting & a new game from Simogo who always do something interesting/different.

Oh and because it wasn't "live" I could skip through the stuff I thought looked pish. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 10:27

I wasn't far our just a fee different Square Enix games, how are Square putting out so many games?

Anyway on the direct out of the 30ish games shown, these what I've got some interested in

Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, it's basically out though and seen numerous times already.

Nier Automata, I don't know why especially as I've owned (PS4) & own (Xbox) but super keen on this especially if a physical version on Switch, as Replicant last year was great and know Automata now might be one of the best games on Switch.

Laser Eyes, need to see more though just Annapurna is a publisher I keep a eye on.

Blanc, odd one for Gearbox to publish though.

Monkey Island, never really played the series but do like the style.

Little Noah, out now and does look neat but roguelite

RPG Time, seems a bit different for the RPG genre.

SONIC, this was the first time Frontiers looked at least good with actual levels.

Disney Animal Crossing, can't remember the actual name and the whole f2p is a bit off putting.

Live A Live, demo out but I'll get anyway, still be nice to see how a Balla etc get on with it.

Dragon Quest Treasures, guess this might be the big December game as I reckon Nintendo will publish it. Not sure what this spinoff about though.

Captain Velvet might be good from the sizzle real of stuff.

Harvestella, looks like a really polished farming sim from Square and a good get for what seems a console exclusive.

PERSONA, well finally coming to Switch that the port begging can stop and makes the Xbox one more thing look pretty daft seeing two weeks later they're coming to everything (Game Pass though is the difference), I will likely pick up P4G (poor VITA another one gone) and P3P on something just unsure what system though, I'd even be tempted to get P5R if physical on Switch.

Yeah overall that's a few things, yet none (guess Monster Hunter as already shipped) I've rushed out and preordered or will do, it's more ohh that's out this week it looked good in that direct.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 11:50

Monhan and Persona are very intriguing indeed. I like the look of Blanc, assuming I have a co-op partner.
Sonic still needs to do more to convince me.
I hope Nier ends up being one of those surprise "Oh, the Switch version is actually legit!" releases like Doom or Alien Isolation, though I own a PS4 and would probably play on the TV anyway . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan Online
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 20:35

I thought this was damn good for a 'Partner Mini Direct', and quite poor for Nintendo's only real source of new reveals over the E3-ish period.  Persona 4/5, NieR, Blanc, Monkey Island, and the hella Suda-looking Lorelei all caught my attention, with Harvestella being a maybe.  That's a stonking success rate for something Nintendo did their best to downplay: but again, it's their only showing for a traditionally reveal-heavy period, and it was always going to be bobbins for that.

Also: with it announced now on PlayStation, that all but puts the nail in the coffin of Tunic ever coming to Switch.  Real shame.  I'll probably play it next generation when it inevitably comes there, à la Ni No Kuni and a hundred different indie titles.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Rotating Platform
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2022 - 20:58

Well, the internet's ruined Return to Monkey Island by giving Ron Gilbert grief over the art style. I can understand it's divisive, but I loved it and its re-imaginings of the original games. Yeah, ready for that now.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Jul 2022 - 21:51

Sigh. I like the art style! I think it's better than the pretty-up from the HD revamps of the original games. Even if I didn't, though, I wouldn't be an asshat to Ron Gilbert about it, because I'm not awful. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Jul 2022 - 21:55

On topic about awful as apparently one the head women at Sony Santa Monica is getting sent dick pics for her to announce the date for God of War Ragnorak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You   Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Direct/Indie World/Treehouse/Showcase Discussion Thread - Directly 2 You
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11