Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?

Go down 
+11
neil
EofGizmo
Rum
The_Jaster
Muss
Treesmurf
Kriken
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
masofdas
Balladeer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 20:41

For a second I thought you's were on about that Let's Tap game for the wii.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Dec 2020 - 20:53

I'd love to see a Pokémon with a bit more effort taken on it - maybe just concentrate on the original 150, but make it real-time combat, put in a stronger virtual pet element to it, and have the cities actually feeling like proper-sized cities.

Will never happen, so I'd happily accept Let's Go Togepi/Marill or whatever. POKÉTHLON IN 3D OR I RIOT
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 14:01

It would be Let's Go Suicune and Let's Go Entei. Let's Go Pikachu was a remake of Yellow, this would be a remake of Crystal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 15:55

I will not stand for this Raikou erasure.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 18:39

I'd take a Dark Cloud but with Pokémon instead
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 18:54

I echoe the Excite Truck sentiment! Multiplayer championships would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 19:14

Rum wrote:

Neutral

Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 Dudewo11
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 19:39

Pokemon Let's Go Excite Truck, would that make everybody happy?

Had another thought: do you think Nintendo would do Splatoon 3 on Switch? The second one is coming up four years old and stopped getting new content a while back. I'm not really angling for it, but it's possible...?
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 19:48

I think we'll 100% see a Switch Splatoon 3 because I just cant see them making another gen of consoles anytime soon. The Switch just isn't slowing down!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 19:48

I think so, hasn't there even been teases?
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 23:00

Buskalilly wrote:
What I really want, what I really really want, zigga zigga zig aaaah . . .

Is a new Excite Truck.

I absolutely want to challenge you for that crown.

Rum wrote:

It's not even a Dog like the other two so it's immediately the worst.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec 2020 - 14:27

LION
WOLF
TIGER

only Suicune is a dog!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2020 - 19:49

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Pokemon Let's Go Excite Truck, would that make everybody happy?

I can't wait to level up my TATA Xenon Yodha through a series of turn-based battles!

Treesmurf wrote:
Rum wrote:

It's not even a Dog like the other two so it's immediately the worst.

Somebody hasn't been listening to LLP. Naughty Anyway, I can't see how they'd centre it around having a legendary from the off. Surely you have your cute yet disproportionately powerful starter on the cover, then Suicune shows up later and acts as a sort of superpowered bike?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2020 - 4:02

Just because it's on the cover doesn't mean you start with it. I think you'd get one of the standard starters, but when you get your beast it acts like a suped-up bike and that's the new gimmick. Nonetheless, Game Freak said repeatedly that Let's Go was a Yellow remake, and they recently copyrighted Pokemon Suicune and Pokemon Entei (probably for unrelated reasons).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2020 - 10:43

Yeah we know it's a remake of yellow but also after the success of Let's Go along with anniversary in 2021, could easily see them target gen 2 nostalgia based around what Let's Go did or could be Diamond/Pearl time for a remake.

Basically I'm saying Pokemon game in 2021 that isn't Gen 9(?).
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2020 - 11:24

I'm aware that a lot of people are really pining for a Diamond/Pearl remake but that just doesn't even get a wiggle down there from me. That generation was... fine, completely and utterly fine, but there's nothing to it that makes me go, I REALLY WANT TO PLAY IT AGAIN.

It's obviously a lot of people's first or second game so it's naturally going to be more special to people like that. If they remade it then I'm sure it would be better than fine too, it's just that for me I'd rather them try their hand at some novel Pokémon games built for consoles.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2020 - 18:39

Muss wrote:
I'm aware that a lot of people are really pining for a Diamond/Pearl remake but that just doesn't even get a wiggle down there from me. That generation was... fine, completely and utterly fine, but there's nothing to it that makes me go, I REALLY WANT TO PLAY IT AGAIN.

It's obviously a lot of people's first or second game so it's naturally going to be more special to people like that. If they remade it then I'm sure it would be better than fine too, it's just that for me I'd rather them try their hand at some novel Pokémon games built for consoles.

You kind of touched on my thoughts about it, in that because it was kind of unmemorable and not very impactful in comparison with the others, I'd like to see a souped up version of it because then maybe that version WOULD be "better than fine". And I don't know exactly what about it didn't hit the spot because I don't remember anything about it...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 18:44

Yep Diamond/Pearl were, for several reasons, the worst generation for me - but from what little I played of Platinum it was much much better. I can't see a remake using the obviously-rushed-to-market originals as a base, given that (among other things) most of the shiny new evolutions weren't available until the postgame...

...oh who am I kidding, it's TPC. I can absolutely see that.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2021 - 19:08

New Mario Golf ✔
New Warioware ✔
New 2D Metroid ✔
Return of Advance Wars ✔
Return of Cruis'n ✔
Return of Golden Sun X
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2021 - 19:16

One game from my original post has been announced. That's one more than I expected.
Back to top Go down
neil
Wii U Port
neil

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2021 - 15:31

With this announcement two of my wishes for Switch have come true. Pac-Man CE and Battle Royale are both in this amazing-looking collection.

Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2021 - 19:13

Pac-Man CE is the greatest; and a bit disappointing no-one's ever got close to that with another reinvention of a retro game. Tetris 99 maybe...

I realise I haven't made any swishes, so can't be disappointed. Uh... Pilotwings?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Nov 2021 - 14:17

Jimbob wrote:
Uh... Pilotwings?

Yes please! But none of that 3DS toss.

Can I now request Rhythm Tengoku/Paradise/Heaven here? They always seem to crawl in towards the end of a console's life and perform badly...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Nov 2021 - 21:54

You can, and I'm surprised I hadn't already. I really enjoyed Beat the Beat on Wii, although sadly Fever on 3DS didn't reach the same giddy heights. I'd love a new one!

Balladeer wrote:
Yep Diamond/Pearl were, for several reasons, the worst generation for me - but from what little I played of Platinum it was much much better.  I can't see a remake using the obviously-rushed-to-market originals as a base, given that (among other things) most of the shiny new evolutions weren't available until the postgame...

...oh who am I kidding, it's TPC.  I can absolutely see that.

hahahahahaha Sulk
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 13:38

Looking back we've had quite a bit like BDSP, Pokémon Legends, Splat 3 coming etc

Where's Golden Sun though, hey Nintendo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?   Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swishlist - What Are You Still Hoping For On Switch?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next