We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What games will you be buying in April or to give it its proper name, "the month Treesmurf thinks he takes the lead in the Fantasy Critic League"

Go down 
+8
Muss
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
gjones
Buskalilly
OrangeRakoon
Treesmurf
masofdas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

What games will you be buying in April or to give it its proper name, "the month Treesmurf thinks he takes the lead in the Fantasy Critic League" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying in April or to give it its proper name, "the month Treesmurf thinks he takes the lead in the Fantasy Critic League"   What games will you be buying in April or to give it its proper name, "the month Treesmurf thinks he takes the lead in the Fantasy Critic League" - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Apr 2021 - 20:55

Rum wrote:
Wow mas, way to slag me off you bitch.

I'm sure I got the same treatment for one of my suggestions a few months back so at least I'm on the other end of it this time. Yours is definitely better though, I'll concede.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

What games will you be buying in April or to give it its proper name, "the month Treesmurf thinks he takes the lead in the Fantasy Critic League" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying in April or to give it its proper name, "the month Treesmurf thinks he takes the lead in the Fantasy Critic League"   What games will you be buying in April or to give it its proper name, "the month Treesmurf thinks he takes the lead in the Fantasy Critic League" - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2021 - 19:13

Mas has never really been one for diplomacy regarding his less-favourites.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/

What games will you be buying in April or to give it its proper name, "the month Treesmurf thinks he takes the lead in the Fantasy Critic League"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2