It's coming home! To the dead gods we live on.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own

Go down 
+8
Treesmurf
gjones
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Muss
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 10:10

Buska wrote:
One of the double cherry Marios survived 3D World and got the tattoo to try to differentiate himself from the original, like the beard/ no beard with Will Riker and Thomas Riker.

Or is it a Bender and Flexo situation?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Aug 2022 - 18:29

It's time for another tierlist.

This time - it's time to rank Fox McCloud and his mates.

Here's my list: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 My-ima10

There were a lot of absolute nobodies on this list that I've never seen before, so that made the bulk of the list easy. Fox, Wolf and Falco are easy S-tiers. The Slippy and Tricky picks are easy choices too. The rest were just gut choices when I saw them, no more than that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 21:04

A fair few of those nobodies got maybe two minutes in Command.  I think some are from the SNES Mini-only Star Fox 2 too: they're real nobodies.  I can't believe you've relegated Katt Monroe and Bill 'The Hatches Are Open!' Grey to Who? rank though!

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 Screen15

I cut the other comic characters off the end of 'Nobody' because obviously I don't know who they are. The only truly quality characters are edgelord bird and "I Am The Great" Leon, but the other Lylat Wars antagonists were all pretty effective too. Then there's a lot of mediocrity.

I've never played Adventures so didn't think I could rank Scales. I still felt I could rank Krystal (for being disgusting furry-bait) and Tricky (because everybody knows about Tricky). I didn't think I could rank the Command filler either, because I just don't remember them - apart from Slippy's girlfriend. Who, you know. Is Slippy's sodding girlfriend. Says it all.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Rotating Platform
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:06

Ah yeah I forgot about these!
Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 My-ima12
God, people complain about Adventures, but Command threw so many bloody blank characters at you. I literally don't know who the hand drawn people are. And there was no Cayman from Area 6.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5