We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own

Go down 
+8
Treesmurf
gjones
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Muss
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 16:48

If there's one thing to trust Andy on it's probably the Fire emblem series.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 20:05

This list would be even more barren for me than the Platinum one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 17:21

FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 C1qhh35

I think my taste in Fire Emblem games mostly align with Andy except with Echoes placing a lot higher in my list, but I really got on well with that game and it was such a good palate cleanser after how little I enjoyed Fates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 20:24

D-tier: Awakening, SMT#FE

And that'd be my list. I want to get back into the series, what with people lauding Three Houses to the rooftops and Engage being surprisingly well received given that hair - but realistically I'm not sure I ever will.

Laughing at "how little [Jay] enjoyed Fates" and him apparently still finishing all three routes though.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2023 - 9:46

Apparently I missed Platinum rankings? I'll go back and do that when I've played one or two I own but haven't played yet.
FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 Fire_e10

If Advance Wars were included, they'd be the S and A tiers and FE would start from C.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptySun 12 Feb 2023 - 22:22

Balladeer wrote:

Laughing at "how little [Jay] enjoyed Fates" and him apparently still finishing all three routes though.

You underestimate how little I apparently value my free time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 12:33

JayMoyles wrote:
Balladeer wrote:

You underestimate how little I apparently value my free time. Laughing

I'll mention here and not in last game finished, as I've now also done all three routes of Fates.

Now after finishing both Engage and Rev, I do think Engage is better that if I did rank 1-10 instead of tiers it be 1st Awakening, 2nd Three Houses, 3rd Three Hopes, 4th Engage, 5th Revelation, 6th Conquest & 7th Birthright, 8th Warriors, 9th Heroes, 10th ???

So I do need to get around to a 10th then, not sure if I'll jump right into Echoes as my what I'm playing on 3DS game as kinda want something different or wait till Fire Emblem (The Blazing Blade) is added to GBA NSO+, or I guess TMS #FE.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 14:00

What about a little ranking with XVI coming up, the link is here for the mainline games https://tiermaker.com/create/final-fantasy-main-series-5297

From this you can sort tell that I didn't have a SNES or a yank to play those games (Why VI Pixel is one I really want to play), I wasn't much of a PS2 player during that gen and XIII wasn't great to bother with the rest but LR I've heard is actually good
FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 My-ima12

Will add to this ranking other FF games that I have played

S Crisis Core, VII Remake
A Tactics: The War of the Lions, Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, Type-0
B Strangers of Paradise, XV Pocket Edition, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, Theatrhythm, Theatrhythm Curtain Call
C A King's Tale, Crystal Chronicles, World
D Chocobo GP
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 8:07

FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 Fftier10
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 9:24

My list is wrong as I have played like 10hrs of X (Played like a hour of XIV though not enough for a real opinion on it) which I'll move to C.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 21:35

FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 My-ima14

I don't think I love any FF game enough to put it in S, but both IV and III (DS) make my top 100 games. Why IV does while VI doesn't is a topic for another thread. I almost finished Revenant Wings but the levels around the final boss took a massive grind-requiring leap, so it sits below V which was a very average time.

Mas will think I'm taking the piss with IX. I promise I'm not. SNES games have aged better than PS1 games.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 21:41

I don't get how IX has aged, like VII and VIII yeah I can see that, but that artsyle for IX holds up so well. Though maybe if the remake is real, be like the DS ones did and place higher.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2023 - 19:35

FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 Downlo11

I actually only really got into Final Fantasy around the time XIII came out, so I've got some big gaps in my FF knowledge. I think IV, VI and IX are the top of my list to be played.

As for my tier list itself, X is my favourite traditional FF game and I think it's fantastic. XIV is self-explanatory if you know me. III was one of my first FF games and I've got a lot of time for it. VII is terrific as well, although I think I'll prefer the remakes once all is said and done. XV and XIII both fall into the same bracket of "flawed, but get more hate than they deserve". They both do some things really well and I did enjoy my time with them. As for the original, I played the PSP version and had a decent time, although I did need to resort to a guide at points as it did have big NES energy, natch. II is shite and has a woeful levelling system.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 EmptyFri 30 Jun 2023 - 21:52

I shouldn't have mentioned played like 10hrs of FFX to Jay

Anyway a new list on FF due XVI and now got the spin-offs etc

FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 Screen22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own   FE - Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Andyman's tiertastic tier list thread that he definitely made up on his own
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6