We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage

Go down 
+4
JayMoyles
Kriken
Buskalilly
masofdas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2023 - 19:59

Andy entirely ignoring the aspect of the series that brought it back from almost dead? Standard.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2023 - 12:06

I'm now on Chapter 21, and hopefully get it finished today, then post some thoughts in the bronze placing thread.

And I may even use the silver placing thread as well.
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 1:15

Loved it. The new mechanics were really fun. Good map design. Much more polished graphically than Three Houses, and - this is going to come down to taste - I quite liked the colourful new aesthetic and all the nice outfits the characters have on the field and in the hub area (though uh, I have some mixed feelings about some of the promotion outfits).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 15:19

Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 Fire-emblem-engage-dlc-characters-5.large

New Rings are coming, because I've done the story I'm not overly bothered about them, am about new story content in Wave 4 though not played Ashen Wolves in Three Houses. I wish Nintendo let us buy piece meal.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 9 Feb 2023 - 20:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Layton's Apprentice
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Feb 2023 - 19:52

I wish they wouldn't have day 1 DLC. Shitty practice.

It would also be nice to buy them separately but more than that I wish the DLC for any of these switch games would go on sale for a reasonable price. I never got the Three Houses DLC but I am a little curious.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 18:10

I said basically just that in the XC3 thread. Huh.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 21:29

As I bought the Expansion Pass, I did the Emblem Bracelet content today which is a tad pointless as I've finshed the story, so where will I even use the god awful sounding Tiki?

Still gave me a few more battles and hours of game, before we get to big story DLC in April.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 EmptySat 6 May 2023 - 17:39

I think I'm going to end up getting this alongside ToTK with that digital voucher option you can use, so I guess I'll end up sharing thoughts on this in 2025 or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage   Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Nokia N-Gage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2