We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?

Go down 
+35
OrangeRakoon
gjones
oldschool
SquidgyGoat
Xelviar
JayMoyles
Cube
Rum
mandlecreed
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Crumpy Andy
awesomedude
Kieron
nupkin
Silver light
NintenDUCK
SuperPaperLink
Axis1500
Athrun888
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Fancy Fancy
Admin
ZeroSuitSamus2
masofdas
shanks
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Vidofnir
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 21:07

I don't blame you. Jabu Jabu's Belly is one of the blandest Zelda dungeons I've ever experienced. It doesn't hlep that just about every room and passageway is indistinguishable from the last.

Whilst I'm ranting: I've only experienced it with the enhanced menu controls on 3DS, but I thought the Water Temple was very straightforward. The internet seems to have hyped that one up beyond all reason. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
nupkin
Stability Update
nupkin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 21:16

Stu_the_great wrote:
I've only experienced it with the enhanced menu controls on 3DS, but I thought the Water Temple was very straightforward. The internet seems to have hyped that one up beyond all reason. DAMN YOU!
I've heard good things about that one being easier on the 3DS version. Lord knows how anyone found their way around without the waterflow arrows.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Jun 2013 - 21:27

Ah right. I didn't realise the waterflow arrows were new additions.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 3:50

When I got to that temple I was all worried from what I heard but in the end did it with ease.

Now currently going through DKCR and at the swearing stage with the damn rocket barrels which I still maintain are more sucky then the mine carts.

Oh and also doing a dungeon a day on Oracle of Seasons
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 10:12

I've nearly done FEA on chapter 25, i no theirs a few side missions after that and I've got one lot of DLC to go.

So what should i play next
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D I've done first world
Paper Mario Sticker Star I've played for about an hour
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Not played this copy and on this 3DS but have played (finished) on a previous 3DS and N64, CUBE vers
Crimson Shroud I've done the 1st mission
Liberation Maiden I've done the 1st mission
HarmoKnight Not played since the demo
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons Not played ever
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 10:26

Honestly the Water Temple is overrated even on the N64, the really annoying part of it was having to take the Iron Boots on and off since that required turning them on and off in the start menu, which wasn't helped by the menu screen taking a fair few moments to actually load. That builds up when you have to take them on and off repeatedly in a short amount of time. Outside that though I've never seen what the fuss was about with the Water Temple.

Great Bay Temple in Majoras Mask, now that was a water dungeon worthy of a nasty reputation, that made the water temple look simple in comparison.

Anyhow currently playing fire Emblem in between my bouts of Assassin's Creed 2. I probably should move on to one of my other 3DS games now that I've beaten it I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 10:29

masofdas wrote:
So what should i play next

All of them.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 10:30

I cant all in one go.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 16:31

I don't see the need to revive a thread from a game that only I am playing, but - bloody hell! - Paper Mario Sticker Star doesn't like to give much away, does it? I want to like it as it's clearly a a high-quality game with the necessary Paper Mario charm and humour, yet I want to put the cartridge in the bin because of all the backtracking and guesswork. I haven't done it for a while, but from here on in I'll be using a guide.

I've also been playing a lot of Chibi-Robo!: Park Patrol, which I recently got for £14ish after years of wanting it. As pleasant and addictive as it is, it's much more repetitive than the GameCube original. Like it, but not that much.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 20:40

Park Patrol (cosmetically) ruined the touchscreen of my original DSi with all the circling required with the bicycle. I'm not kidding, either. I did enjoy the game mostly, though.

As for Sticker Star, it became so vague to me that I began to think that the game was the clever one and I was the idiot. That's not exactly an empowering feeling to make you want to perservere with things, is it? Still haven't bothered venturing into World 4 yet.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 3:55

Seriously the Rocket barrel levels on DKCR can go to hell
Back to top Go down
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 23:12

Yoshi's Island and Letter Box…
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: What are you playing on your 3DS right now?   What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 14:13

Right now, I've been playing *Theatrythem* (demo). So far it's AWESOME!!!!! Smile
*I think that's how you spell it*
:homer: :marge: :bart: :lisa: :maggie:
Back to top Go down
http://socialgamers.forumotion.co.uk/
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 16:20

Bored of Animal Crossing already, awesomedude? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: What are you playing on your 3DS right now?   What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 16:27

Actually, I opened it 2 months before, and I'm playing it from July the something because here in Brunei, the game comes out on July the something.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 16:30

Any luck with taking a picture of the game? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: What are you playing on your 3DS right now?   What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 16:35

Nope because I use the internet from my 3DS not my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 16:37

Most of us are getting the game this week, so we'll all come to your town Winky Face
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: What are you playing on your 3DS right now?   What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 16:39

Okay, but I just have 1 question.
What's the date at your place?
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 16:40

It's out this Friday, most of us should get it on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: What are you playing on your 3DS right now?   What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 16:44

Oh okay. I got it. Smile

I'll be ready.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 9:42

As well as lording it up over Styx, I had my first shot at Theatrhythm last night.  (Thanks ZJ! Smile)  It's fun!  But seems unnecessarily complicated, with items and party members and stuff.  The tunes are good, which is the crucial thing.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 10:11

I've never used items in Theatrhythm as they apparently stop you from getting top marks. Party members are just a nice touch as it's quite fun levelling them up and you want to get them all to top level!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 10:12

Playing Animal Crossing, like everyone else on my friends list. But also playing fire emblem still with DLC.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 12:43

Was going to say I think we all are playing AC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next