We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)

Go down 
+22
SquidgyGoat
Rum
Cube
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
Jimbob
oldschool
JayMoyles
awesomedude
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
shanks
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
fronkhead
Fancy Fancy
Axis1500
The_Jaster
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 12:46

Oh gawd, not another one... (buys)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 11:19

I've only got as far as completing e4 and I think I'm exhuasted with the series now, towards the end it felt more like a chore and at £5 a pop I could be saving myself a bit in the long run.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 9:46

(actually, doesn't buy because the effort taken to do so would probably outweigh the enjoyment I'd get from it)

Gunstar Heroes 3D this week, gentlemen. There's a game worth having. Played it long enough ago to give it another crack. (Now, where's Gunstar Super Heroes, Sega?)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 10:35

As we don't seem have a 3DS VC thread but how dead the VC has been on 3DS do we need one but Pokemon RBY I'm all over those, not sure which one but my mate RedAnt who you may know from awkward Podcast questions is getting Yellow.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 10:47

It was Red for me, and I've still got the cartridge somewhere. Grin I think I'll swap for Blue in February. Thumbs Up! Good move, Nintendo!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 10:49

I had all three back in the day but I think I will go for Red.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2015 - 6:21

Did anyone download Toki Tori for 3DS? It's a beautiful fit for the console, says I: small but perfectly formed. I solved the puzzle of 2-12 last night and felt clever as Hawking for the next, oooh, five minutes? Tongue
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 11:01

GameBoy games on the VC are normally $3.99 in the states but Pokemon has been listed on Amazon to buy as a digital download preorder at $9.99

And Japan are getting these at retail
e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 Pokemon-3DS-VC-Boxes

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 18 Nov 2015 - 23:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 22:24

Those are retail boxes? For the original GB versions? Madness I tell thee.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 10:41

I've got no idea what's inside as it may be a actual cart or just a voucher but in a cool box.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 10:39

I was up super early this morning so decided to buy Steamworld Heist, not given it a try yet though.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 13:07

I picked up the Phoenix Wright trilogy off the eShop. I figured it was about time I played them - my purchase was heavily inspired by Balla's post in the Wii U vote thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 15:23

Wahey, very glad to hear it! Grin I think you'll really enjoy it, Jay. Shu Takumi is a great writer. Stick with JfA, it's got some dodgy bits but a great finalé.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 21:38

Maybe you've seen this already on sporkhead's Twitter, but just to confirm that the detail pages for Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow are all up on the eShop, and they're going to cost £8.99 each.

I know there's money to be made, but that's baws. Money grabbing bastards!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 21:40

That's a £1 less then I thought they'd be, as was announced to be $9.99 months ago.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 22:34

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Maybe you've seen this already on sporkhead's Twitter, but just to confirm that the detail pages for Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow are all up on the eShop, and they're going to cost £8.99 each.

I know there's money to be made, but that's baws. Money grabbing bastards!

It really is so dumb when they will be making so much off those 2ds/3ds bundles as well, I would have been all in at the at the normal Gameboy VC price as well.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 23:02

£8.99? Gaah. They have pushed it a bit there, but I am one of those guys. It'd have to have been an astronomical price to put me off.

Is there an equivalent of The Priory for gamers? Sad
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 23:09

Ooft. These SNES games were just announced for the Japanese 3DS Virtual Console.

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 CcqJJLRWoAAw9SY

It would have been great if Nintendo of Europe just launched all of that at once onto the European VC but sadly that's not their style, and they'll trickle everything through to use over the next year. Still, lots of good stuff there, and the discounts might persuade me to go for some of them again. Anybody else thinking about getting any of these?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 23:32

Will probably pick up the core Nintendo lot - not turning down a chance to play Super Metroid again - and if Street Fighter and Megaman X make their way over here too, I'll be sorely tempted to go for those.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 23:35

Got to admit to a 'No'. I got everything I wanted, SNES VC-wise, on the Wii. If they put out something that they haven't done before, though, that'd tempt me.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 23:53

I think I'll gladly take a portable version of Super Metroid. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 11:03

Not really bothered and some of them I own on Wii U and I don't want to buy the same again, Nintendo need to sort out cross-buy when the NX comes out with stuff like VC.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 9:46

I'm very much with Zero and Mas here, great that we finally get some brilliant games on a handheld but I've already downloaded anything worth having, cross buy is definitely the first issue they need to addresswith the NX.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 20:28

I'm quite fortunate in the fact that the last time I played these SNES games was back on the Wii Virtual Console. They're not fresh in my memory at all, so I'm well game for revisiting them.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 13:22

After releasing the utterly abysmal Alphadia Genesis, an old-school-imitating RPG that lacked anything interesting at all, Kemco must surely have taken a long hard look at why their game was so coldly received...

...oh wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next