We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.

Go down 
+9
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
Axis1500
Admin
ZeroJones
Treesmurf
Balladeer
masofdas
oldschool
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 3:43

JayMoyles wrote:
Fishing's great fun - quite relaxing and easy enough to grasp. Zombies is alright - it's a bit basic in regards to its actual gameplay, but the sheer silliness of the items makes up for that. Worth picking them both up, for sure.

What exactly is Premium? You don't seem to be getting much for your money there, unless I'm totally missing a pivotal feature.

There is no pivotal issue. It is the greatest waste of money Nintendo ever invented.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 10:33

JayMoyles wrote:
Fishing's great fun - quite relaxing and easy enough to grasp. Zombies is alright - it's a bit basic in regards to its actual gameplay, but the sheer silliness of the items makes up for that. Worth picking them both up, for sure.

I like the story and the silly items in Zombies. Fishing is what it should be like in the next Animal Crossing. Grin

I don't give two shits about Premium. Is it a subscription or a one-off purchase? Depressingly, I've StreetPassed loads of people who are using the customised speech bubbles, unless Nintendo craftily works them into the software at random to entice you. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 10:41

The custom speech bubbles are apparently free, they sit just below hats in the store and you get a free one for each of the streetpass games. I had also assumed they were premium until I found them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 10:45

You need Premium to actually use them though, as far as I know. I had a brief search online and that is apparently the case; I can see no option to utilise them as it stands.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 11:08

Nope, I can use them. You just go into your mii settings.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 11:18

Really? Duh!

Found it, cheers! I misinterpreted a comment I read in a GameFAQs thread.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 15:03

Yeah, I'll be steering well clear of Premium. What a depressingly obvious money-grab from Ninty. Meh
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 8:21

I've settled on a Pikmin speech bubble; even though I'm not much for the game, the short films they were in were ace. Thumbs Up! I'm also happier about Zombies, since Jo has started to become the lead Mii in each story segment. Love
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 18:17

So we're back with a set of five (!) new StreetPass games: two from Good-Feel, two from Prope and one from Arzest. I've just had a quick play of them all: Racer is fun, if simple; Trader seems slight (and I'm bad at it); Chef is going to be all about the colours, which means I hate it; Ninja is my favourite; Explorers is fussy and complex. Phew!

Did anyone else indulge? What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 18:27

I've not jumped on board quite just yet, but I plan to later on!

Also, Streetpass Premium now seems to have a bit more value with the cap on number of Streetpasses being lifted to 100 with Premium! So... could be worth a look if you get lots of Streetpasses on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2016 - 20:43

I'd have gotten Premium after the update if that were the case but they seem to have dried up and not picked up with these new games either which is a shame.

On the games themselves, you can tell they've gone for a more streamlined approach, it's probably a good thing in the grand scheme of things but I've found my favourite to be Explorers, the biggest of the 5. I'll agree Ninja is good fun, I've gotten to the stage where I have to figure out the trajectory myself so it looks like it'll have legs.

Slot car racer is quite tough I'm finding so that'll keep me busy, the remaining two are fairly lacklustre stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptySat 29 Jul 2017 - 9:43

Arghnostopit. By which I mean "three more StreetPass Puzzles have landed".
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 14:03

They don't usually come with pink pieces lately so I tend to use up all my play coins to complete them now and move along again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.   StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

StreetPass Mii Plaza games discussion.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6