Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.

Go down 
+11
Crumpy Andy
Admin
Dusty Knackers
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Silver light
beemoh
Balladeer
masofdas
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. Empty
PostSubject: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 11:32

So here’s what everyone can look forward to in September. A mixed bag some of re-releases, a huge title, a exclusive Wii game. So what you getting?  

September 3rd
Diablo III Xbox 360, PS3
Total War: Rome II PC £29.98

September 6th
Killzone: Mercenary Vita £25.99
Farming Simulator 2013 Xbox 360, PS3
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Xbox 360, PS3

September 13th
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning 3DS £22.99
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix PS3 £23.99 Argos
Puppeteer PS3 £22.99
Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection PS3 £34.98
NHL 14 Xbox 360, PS3
Big Time Rush: Dance Party Wii £13.87
Jewel Link - Arctic Quest  DS £18.99

September 17th
Grand Theft Auto V Xbox 360, PS3

September 20th
PES 2014 Xbox 360, PS3
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers 3DS £28.99
Funfair Party Games 3DS £18.99

September 27th
Train Simulator 2014 PC £25.85
Armored Core Verdict Day Xbox 360, PS3
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness PS3 £34.98
FIFA 14 Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, Wii, PC, PSP, 3DS, Vita,
Deadfall Adventures Xbox 360, PC
Inazuma Eleven Bomb Blast / Lightning Bolt 3DS £34.99
Girls' Fashion Shoot 3DS £22.60

As you know I buy my games and look at them during pay month, so the 23rd of August to the 20th of September. Looking between that period there’s a lot still coming out from late August that interest’s me and will be playing/buying. But looking at September as a calendar month it’s pretty dull, it looks like every company has gone GTA V is out let’s avoid it. Personally can see a lot buying GTA V but it’s not for me, there’s a few games I find interesting though like Kingdom Hearts HD but I know I will never get around to playing it with the late August games and what’s coming in the mad October games with it’s The Legend of the Bathog Y HD collector’s ellen page edition (Can you guess all the games).

Last edited by masofdas on Sat 24 Aug 2013 - 19:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 11:49

Hmmm. Not much for me this month, although there's the possibility of diving into the Inazuma Eleven franchise for the first time. Are Bomb/Bolt meant to be any good?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 13:08

That's a top quality alliterative thread title, think I might sit back and admire it for a bit.

There we go.

Probably only Harvest Moon for me, but I'd have to give some reviews a look first. I do note that, much like with everyone else and GTA IV, they've made sure to avoid being out the same week as the sales juggernaut that is Farming Simulator.

EDIT: Although FIFA has had the balls (ho ho!) to go up against Inazuma Eleven.
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 13:45

Soul Hackers, Disgaea D2 and Atelier Meruru+ for me.

Side note, find it interesting both Amazon and GAME seem to have IE3 listed when it's supposed DD-only...
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 13:46

Silver light wrote:
Side note, find it interesting both Amazon and GAME seem to have IE3 listed when it's supposed DD-only...[/color]
Are they selling download codes?
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 13:58

beemoh wrote:
Silver light wrote:
Side note, find it interesting both Amazon and GAME seem to have IE3 listed when it's supposed DD-only...[/color]
Are they selling download codes?
Doubt it. Amazon don't sell eShop game dl codes iirc anyway, and either way it won't be £35, that much i'm sure of. It's a pretty weird one...
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 14:22

That's a thread title and a half.

~

I start my postgrad next month, so for the next nine months I'll be drastically cutting down the number of games I'll be buying. I'll get FIFA 14 and the Castle of Illusion remake on 360, but beyond that I can't see me touching anything in September, not even GTA IV.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 15:34

How the hell did Farming Simulator make the jump from PC to consoles?

I'll be waiting for the PC port of GTA V, which if all goes well should come out around the time of me getting a better bit of kit to play games on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 18:00

Wow, I don't think there's anything there I want to buy. But that's for the best, I need to finish what I've got already and save cash for the October/ November/ December Gameageddon.
Phillips wrote:
I can't see me touching anything in September, not even GTA IV.
Surely you could pick that up in the bargain bin by now?

Yes, I know, kettle pot black...
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 18:40

It'll just be GTA V & PES 2014 for me, also minus pts to Masofdas for not using the newer Celtic PES trailer.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 19:34

Sorry Jas,

Inazuma seems to be able to order from lot's of places like amazon, game, zavvi and all selling it for £34.99. I was surprised to see it as I thought it was eShop only but clearly can't be.

I didn't see Atelier Meruru+ on any list, is it a download.

I thought the title was rubbish myself.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 1:51

FIFA 14, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 and Grand Theft Auto V are dead certain to steal me away for a while. The 3DS Harvest Moon might be worth a look according to some, see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 3:53

masofdas wrote:

Farming Simulator 2013 Xbox 360, PS3
Big Time Rush: Dance Party Wii £13.87
Funfair Party Games 3DS £18.99
Train Simulator 2014 PC £25.85
Girls' Fashion Shoot 3DS £22.60
What a month guys, 2013's best yet?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 12:55

I'd only consider Harvest Moon after some positive review, besides that I'd be interested in Puppeteer were it not on PS3, and Disgaea is if it were on a handheld. Ho-hum!

Excellent work on the thread as always, mas. Grin
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 15:33

I'd like Killzone, Kingdom Hearts, GTA and Puppeteer. I'll likely get GTA and possibly Kingdom hearts.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 18:57

Thanks Stu, especially as I've found videos and prices of games none of us are ever going to buy. I thought you had a PS3, so why not get Puppeteer it's a decent price.

Also jay Girls Fashion Shoot is from Rising Star Game's, so could actually be okay like new style boutique is but the them isn't my cup of tea. I f they replace girls with cars then maybe, I would be tempted to buy something like those games.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 19:02

masofdas wrote:
Also jay Girls Fashion Shoot is from Rising Star Game's, so could actually be okay like new style boutique is but the them isn't my cup of tea. I f they replace girls with cars then maybe, I would be tempted to buy something like those games.
Nah, cars would look stupid in dresses.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 19:21

They would, but In Style Boutique you take a girl, put her in nice cloths then some slap on and take her to a fashion show to try winning it. So you take a car, give it a paint job put some nice alloys on it, then take it to a show to try winning.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 19:28

I don't get the male love for cars.

That is all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 19:37

Only thing that would appeal to a male in that sort of genre that I can think could work.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 19:44

Gran Turismo is basically Pokémon with cars, aye.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 20:09

Phillips wrote:
Gran Turismo is basically Pokémon with cars, aye.
Although normally when a wild FERRARI appears and you try and fight it, you lose.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 22:18

That's a thread idea right there, if a Pokemon was a car what car would it be?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 23:08

Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. Lairon_305_by_Doran_Dragon

Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. Land_Rover_Series_1_HT

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 23:32

GTA and PES in the space of 3 days, don't know how I'm gonna cope with that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. Empty

Back to top Go down

Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next