Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.

Go down 
+11
Crumpy Andy
Admin
Dusty Knackers
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Silver light
beemoh
Balladeer
masofdas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 7:52

Only GTA V which is good as all my money is going into the month after that
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 8:13

The_Jaster wrote:
That's a thread idea right there, if a Pokemon was a car what car would it be?
Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. - Page 2 Ferrari-laferrari
Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. - Page 2 Red_Genesect
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 10:06

It's a lean month for me, with only Inazuma Eleven 3 (probably Lightning Bolt) a certainty. It looks to be a full retail release, too, which makes me happy (I'm not keen on downloading full games). Grin
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 15:40

Disgaea D2, and maybe Devil Summoner Soul Hackers. That'll be it for me. And that's if I have the money for them given October is making spare money very slim for September.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013 - 13:40

So the big one is out in a few day, I'm leaning more towards GTAV now but knowing I'm selling PS3 soon kinda don't see the point of picking up.

Also The Elder Scrolls Anthology is out on the 16th on PC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.   Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Septembers Splendors , What will steal your money with this month's releases.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2