Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on

Go down 
+13
shanks
Treesmurf
beemoh
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
Jimbob
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
Cube
Balladeer
masofdas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
beemoh
Koopaling

Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 11:58

Peggle 2 is $12

That's more like it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 14:52

Bravely December: For the Christmas
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 15:17

Might use that as a tagline next month - with your permission, Busk!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 22:23

Like it Buka
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 23:22

masofdas wrote:
It's okay Smurf, but will it fit in.

And it's kinda wrong you can talk about what you want like Stu telling us he's getting Pokemon in November when it came out in October.
Anyone that talks about a game not released in December will be banned for the duration of the month. Falcon Punch 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 23:28

I will try to combine all your ideas together some how.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 23:53

Balladeer wrote:
Might use that as a tagline next month - with your permission, Busk!
Knock yourself out!
I was also toying with Bravely December: Where the Fairy sits on the Tree
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 10:59

Out next Friday the 22nd Batman Arkham Collection comes out which is Origins on a disc with DLC code, City & Asylum as a download code's with all there DLC all for £49.99 on PS3, Xbox 360. Is it me or does this seem to soon this is something I would expect in February.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 9:46

My suggestion is
Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 11594121_gal
"Hey guys! There's like, loads of games coming out in December, yeah?"

Wait, this is the November topic, which we've all collectively spammed.

So... Zelda is pre-ordered, and I'm mega-excited by the reviews.
Saving Mario for Christmas. Which I'll tell you about in the December topic.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 22:49

masofdas wrote:
Out next Friday the 22nd Batman Arkham Collection comes out which is Origins on a disc with DLC code, City & Asylum as a download code's with all there DLC all for £49.99 on PS3, Xbox 360. Is it me or does this seem to soon this is something I would expect in February.
Wait, what? It's just the Origins disk with the others as a download code? IS THIS THE WORLD I LIVE IN NOW?
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013 - 9:16

A Link Between Worlds! I think I'm now more excited about playing this than I was Skyward Sword, it sounds amazing from what I've read. Unpredictable Nintendo is best Nintendo.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013 - 11:16

See I'm excited for Zelda on Friday but never been a fan of the 2D zelda's and I'm not sure about you can do dungeons in any order and how do I know I've rented the right item for that dungeon etc.

Also Buska yep download codes, my zelda XL I'm getting comes with download codes but I'm also getting the collector's edition of the game.

So will have a download code for sell.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on    Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember Remember the Games of November, What you be spending your Rupees on
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3