Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox

Go down 
+16
flora-chan
gjones
Rattlecat
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
2grundies
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
shanks
fronkhead
Silver light
Balladeer
Admin
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
masofdas
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 EmptySat 9 Jul 2022 - 8:08

I’ve had Killer7 for probably about ten years now, but I’ve similarly never played it. I think I got caught up in it’s post-GameCube hype, thinking it would become something mega-rare. I don’t think it ever did. Plus, besides No More Heroes 1 and 2 I can’t be bothered with SUDA51’s games at all.

I think I’ve got a similar number of GameCube games as you, but I’m well and truly done adding to that. I put a load of third-party games (mostly sports games and film tie-ins) into a charity shop a couple of years ago, signalling the end of my GameCube-collecting days. I'm not going back on the hunt for Universal Studios: Theme Parks Adventure or the GameCube adaptation of that mince Hulk film, not happening.

On a side note, I’ve got a GameCube copy of The Simpsons Hit & Run that I’d be happy to swap if you’re interested.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 EmptySat 9 Jul 2022 - 9:14

Yeah I doubt I'll go for a complete set or anything, and so far not picked up likes of LOTOR on Cube, yet is the sort a thing I'd pick up if I saw cheap though.

Some Japanese game such as Donkey Konga 3, Puzzle Collection that I would like to get mind.

I'll skip on Simpsons, as I've got nothing to swap for it.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2022 - 19:24

I played Killer7 back in the day (PS2 version) and thought it was a clunky mindf*** rather than an entertaining time. Very stylish, but it was a weird stop-start FPS from memory. Should probably play it again myself!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 7:49

I've got a nice stack of Gamecube games here that I haven't got around to messing around with yet. Maybe that's my Sunday . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11