We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season

Go down 
+19
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
NintenDUCK
Crumpy Andy
2grundies
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Admin
The Christ
Rum
ZeroJones
beemoh
Fancy Fancy
Athrun888
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
Balladeer
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2022 - 20:46

Yeah it's a bit weird now, like it's just an irritation following everything else.

Also I'm not editing where I wrote coughting that's just what it's called now
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2022 - 10:55

You got a cough ting,
Hope its not long ting
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptySun 25 Dec 2022 - 9:34

Merry Christmas and a low COVID incidence rate to all who celebrate!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptySun 25 Dec 2022 - 15:17

Hope everyone is having a good one. This was my first Christmas not working in Japan so the other three unmarried folks from my team all came round and I cooked a big roast dinner.

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 20221210
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2022 - 10:13

Pigs in blankets. Tongue (It's salivating.) Sauté potatoes over roasties though?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2022 - 13:39

They were meant to be roasties I'm just not good at it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2022 - 16:34

Ah right. Laughing I've got an excellent and very simple (I'm not a good cook) recipe for roasties if that's something you'd ever be interested in! Regardless I hope they tasted nice, and the rest looks corking.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2022 - 7:43

Oh, I've used recipes before, on this occassion I just winged it and didn't have any flour etc in the house.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022 - 20:00

Bloody impressive that you got them at all then! (Although we never use flour, just oil and optional seasonings. Needs a decent oven is the only thing.)

I'm back in my flat, waiting for The Lady to get back from her parents. It definitely feels over. Christmas goes by too fast. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyMon 2 Jan 2023 - 21:15

Merry new year everyone. I've started mine with some sort of flu/cold thing. Serves me right for going outside! I'm getting over the worst of it though and did have a nice Christmas. Hopefullya ll yous did as well
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 10:29

Happy New Year all!

I had a long drawn out battle with dog allergies over Christmas, but I fought through them and played loads of boardgames. Good times.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 13:53

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you lot. Hope you've all had a grand time over the festive period.

I enjoyed a couple of food-filled and board game laden days at the parents on Christmas Day and Boxing Day, and then a booze-filled night out in Edinburgh for Hogmanay. I think I'm still suffering for it...

Gifts wise, I got the usual assortment of books/clothes and whatnot, and I also got Pokémon Violet, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and Horizon Forbidden West, which was unexpected but much appreciated from the family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 15:13

Happy New Year to everybody reading. I’ve caught a virus that’s stuck around for nearly a fortnight, though it’s only affected my hearing. I feel all right but I can basically hear bugger all. It’s not stopped me from doing anything since I finished work but it’s scunnering.

Anyway, the tree and decorations are down and I'm back in the office tomorrow. It was a quick Christmas and New Year that was fairly busy for me - how about yours?

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 10:27

Happy new year folks! It was just a quiet one this year with a couple family visits before Christmas day & a night in for the bells.
Btw was new years telly always this shite or is it the fact nothing seems to be live anymore?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 10:46

New Years tv has always been shit, but the weird cult around Sam Ryder really put the shit icing on the shit cake for sure. Baffling that people seemed to genuinely be enjoying the arrogance of that man tackling Elvis, Queen and Taylor Swift.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 19:05

The_Jaster wrote:

Btw was new years telly always this shite or is it the fact nothing seems to be live anymore?

Maybe the latter point? It's common knowledge that the ‘live’ Homanay show that BBC Scotland broadcasts is filmed in mid-November, and all the audience are told to pretend and dress up like it’s New Years Eve.

Ooh The Banter on BBC One Scotland was all right and I thought it covered Scottish comedy’s history decently well in under an hour. Queen of the New Year – the sketch show by Greg Hemphill and Rab Florence – was so, so much worse than Only An Excuse ever became before that was ended, and a genuine shout for the least funny Scottish comedy programme I’ve ever seen.

Before heading out for the bells I made sure to watch some Scotch & Wry – it never got better than that for TV on Hogmanay.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 21:42

Happy new year! My nearby friends and The Lady's nearby friends were all rubbish, so we stayed in and drank fizz.

JayMoyles wrote:
Gifts wise, I got the usual assortment of books/clothes and whatnot, and I also got Pokémon Violet, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and Horizon Forbidden West, which was unexpected but much appreciated from the family.

Ooft, that's a haul!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyThu 5 Jan 2023 - 16:55

Crumpy Andy wrote:
New Years tv has always been shit, but the weird cult around Sam Ryder really put the shit icing on the shit cake for sure. Baffling that people seemed to genuinely be enjoying the arrogance of that man tackling Elvis, Queen and Taylor Swift.

That was the Wembley arena show on early in the night, right? If so I left the living room for a bit pretty quickly after that came on.   Laughing

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

Maybe the latter point? It's common knowledge that the ‘live’ Homanay show that BBC Scotland broadcasts is filmed in mid-November, and all the audience are told to pretend and dress up like it’s New Years Eve.

Ooh The Banter on BBC One Scotland was all right and I thought it covered Scottish comedy’s history decently well in under an hour. Queen of the New Year – the sketch show by Greg Hemphill and Rab Florence – was so, so much worse than Only An Excuse ever became before that was ended, and a genuine shout for the least funny Scottish comedy programme I’ve ever seen.

Before heading out for the bells I made sure to watch some Scotch & Wry – it never got better than that for TV on Hogmanay.

Aye, you expect better from the likes of Hemphill & Florence - the best thing about it was it only being on for a half hour.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptySat 7 Jan 2023 - 12:21

The_Jaster wrote:
Crumpy Andy wrote:

That was the Wembley arena show on early in the night, right? If so I left the living room for a bit pretty quickly after that came on.   Laughing
Yeah, I feel like I missed a memo or something about the "guy who did least worst at Eurovision".
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023 - 10:54

I would disown my family if they bought me a Horizon game.

I had six days vacation over new year, I went to North Japan and walked a total of 168km.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2023 - 11:59

But FORZA Horizon is so good, ohh you meant the other Horizon which I don't agree with Andy worst game of 2022 (though doubt he's played some of the crap I did like As Dusk Falls #bantz) but was a bit blahh

I was mostly ill of xmas, I felt really bad for my aunty as my Dad and Uncle basically don't each much, and I was just bringing stuff back up. That only her and my Nan really ate xmas dinner.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2023 - 1:32

If anything, you ate her Christmas dinner twice.
(Sorry to hear that, bud)
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2023 - 7:52

Buskalilly wrote:
I would disown my family if they bought me a Horizon game.

There surely must be a non-zero chance of that happening considering it includes robot dinosaurs, which on paper would it make it the perfect Buska game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2023 - 22:00

That and it's an open-world adventure that Masofdas finds blahh. Surely prime Buska material.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 EmptyFri 13 Jan 2023 - 22:14

Think I still gave it like a 7 or 8, it's just tad more of the same of the first. If I haven't rented it, and dome side stuff might have been better like Ragnarök turned out to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next