We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)

Go down 
+23
shanks
Sentinator
Gwyn400
Vidofnir
The Christ
Axis1500
NonShinyGoose
Rum
Zaphod_B
Jimbob
Rattlecat
ZeroJones
fronkhead
oldschool
Treesmurf
Balladeer
beemoh
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
JayMoyles
Athrun888
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sentinator
Bokoblin
Sentinator

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014 - 6:22

Twilight Princess is probably Midna's true form. Here is hoping for Ilia and Colin.

Kafei's chances just went up vaguely I suppose.

Also I can see Nintendo pushing this DLC method hard in Smash Bros for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014 - 22:33

Spent all afternoon getting stuck into this, then had to go to work.

My day 1 review: Is it the best Warriors game? No. Is it the best Zelda? No. Is it the best Dynasty Warriors x Zelda game we could have hoped for? Absolutely.
10/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Zaphod_B
Wonderful
Zaphod_B

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014 - 12:08

I not sure it it's from been deprived of gaming for a good long while due to work, but I had a blast on Hyrule Warriors this weekend. It's definitely technically ropey in places (love the way co-op works, but it does push the Wii U to the edge!), but the DW hack-and-slash gameplay has been all new to me and boredom hasn't set in yet. I really enjoy trying out the combos and "applying" your hero like a deadly cream on the areas of the battlefield that need it to force a win. The Zelda-styling definitely help, some of the battlefields are gorgeous, and the heroes are nice and distinct. Plus it has an old-school wealth of extra content and hidden stuffs (even if the DLC ad on the main screen looks a bit jarring). It's not mind-shatteringly awesome, but I still find myself really looking forward to a few more evenings of warring in Hyrule this week.
How's other people's mileage? Enjoyed the Story? Anyone got all that far in 8-bitty Adventure Mode yet?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014 - 20:34

I've just put up my little review in last game you finished as I've just done the Legend Mode which is rather good, now going to tackle adventure mode.
Back to top Go down
Zaphod_B
Wonderful
Zaphod_B

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014 - 9:33

Bought the DLC pass with the rubbish "Dark Link" costume in a cold+lemsip-induced haze last night. Not sure if it was such a good idea (there's plenty of game left to go), but I have enjoyed it thus far. Getting a bit fed up for the Zelda RAWK music, but the gameplay has kept me interested. The core hacking-and-slashing has become entirely secondary to the act of winning the field now...
(it also gives me craving for a real Zelda adventure I can get lost in *sighs*)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014 - 13:30

Epona is one of the new weapons in the first DLC packs.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014 - 15:53

Just bought the game myself, haven't had time to give it a go. I have never played a Warriors game, so this could be hit or miss for me.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptySat 27 Sep 2014 - 13:25

More than a bit good, this. I've never played a "musou" game before, but can see myself getting into the whole "control the battlefield while semi-mindlessly slashing up enemies" thing, especially with a jolly pretty Zelda-based lick of paint. And the RPG-like "upgrade yer stuff" in the Bazaar is pretty good too.

And I'm actually enjoying the remixes of the Zelda tunes so far! ("So far" being "the first level".) My only problems thus far are the awfully voice-acted narration, stilted dialogue, and the camera being a bit too much of a free spirit.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2014 - 20:42

I downloaded this last week and whilst I've only spent 3 or so hours on it, that time flew in. Metal music is right up my street so I'm loving how the songs have been remixed. I think the only way I could describe it would be to call it bloody chaos in the most wonderful way.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Oct 2014 - 17:32

The DLC I think went up today, I will download sometime over the weekend to play.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyTue 18 Nov 2014 - 10:14

Second pack is November 27th and Twili Midna is playable also confirmed one of the new costumes for link is of a familiar Zelda character, I'm going it's tingle costume.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyTue 18 Nov 2014 - 10:45

Cheeky
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyTue 18 Nov 2014 - 10:49

We know your fav princess now balla Winky Face
Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 18j2nurikfc0gjpg
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyTue 18 Nov 2014 - 11:03

I was referring to the Tingle outfit. Balladeer
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyTue 18 Nov 2014 - 11:05

Sure you were balla
Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 Z
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 16:03

3DS Version coming with new characters which look like they will be transferable to the Wii U version.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 16:18

Is it New 3DS exclusive? If not, I'm all in for that - really loved the look of Hyrule Warriors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 16:58

The box at the end of trailer is normal 3DS box I think but is a Japanese Box and I only saw quick that it might be New 3DS.

If it is on Old 3DS, how's it going to run on it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 17:10

Needs its own thread, surely?  I probably ought to actually play the Wii U one before I make it, though...

EDIT: Oh, it's just a port? Never mind. Meh
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 17:14

Balladeer wrote:
Needs its own thread, surely?  I probably ought to actually play the Wii U one before I make it, though...

Maybe but at the moment we don't know much part from that trailer.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 18:20

My experience of Dynasty Warriors on Vita has put me off of the 3DS one enough. I imagine this too will feel super basic and just less fun.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 13:17

Female Link's crossbow was spotted in the trailer, could she also be in the game. Be cool if she is, I'm buying as be cool to play as Tetra in the full fledged Wii U version.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 18:21

We still don't actually know that its a female Link, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 18:26

Well the link in the art book is female that holds the crossbow.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 17:27

JPN Trailer with Wind Waker stuff for the 3DS version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next