Only filthy casuals play Smash Bros. Ultimate, real gamers are still playing (Guaca)Mle.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Wed 17 Jan 2018 - 15:59

It was cracker and could be something to play alongside MHW but if you're into Tekken 7, do you need two fighters on the go, not really. I may also wait as I would prefer having someone on my friends to play with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baubleadeer
Disciple of Aonuma

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:18

ZeroJones wrote:
Muss is, of course, right. Thumbs Up! Maybe I can reclaim the game and make it feminist? Extremely doubtful. Aww!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/01/evo_japan_trailer_for_snk_heroines_turns_the_fan_service_up_to_eleven

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 20:24

My understanding is that you can customise what the fighters are wearing. My aim - unless the whole thing should sink lower in my estimation - is to cover them up as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Sat 29 Sep 2018 - 20:53

I've still not got DBZ, might be one for the Christmas list now.

Didn't bother with SNK after reviews and watching some matches, it's something if I see for 15 then I may give it a bash.

Did play Tekken 7 on Xbox One due to a free weekend and was fine.

What I actually come on here to talk about is SCVI which I've just played some of the BETA and I have to say I liked even with the new systems. The only issue is a DLC character is playable which feels scummy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Nayru's Wisdom

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 0:17

DBZF will be going on my Christmas list too, I reckon!

As for SNK Heroines, from what I've seen it seems like it's much too far into the region of fan-service for my liking. The cutesy effects on the screen make it visually unappealing to me too.

Tekken 7 is about to be my new jam. I've played about four hours worth over the last two nights with my brother going random as I love to do in fighting games and learning the characters. There's something about the meatiness of each hit that feels so satisfying compared to other fighting games. The only thing I'm not too sure about just now is that the super moves seem way too easy to pull off. It means the matches feel centred around who can pull off that move as everybody gets one each round as there's no meter, it's based on health loss Having said that... it did allow me to pull me favourite combo yet in the game, as you can see here (I'm the Jin player, natch).

SCVI was fine and all, but it's one I'll be waiting on, I reckon. The matchmaking took longer than I'd have liked and I reckon it's one I'll get more out of in single player than anything else, which means I'm happy to wait for a price drop on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 11:06

I'm just going to put DBZ on the list and not put what format as I'm really not fussed on which one of the three I get it on as I would like to have on Switch if that's where you're getting it but could my uncle get me two games for the same price as that one if on PS4 or Xbox.

Yeah SNK does look very much fan-service but I did like Gal Fighters back in the day and a few of the characters that could see it be a laugh but has to be cheap.

Not really got anything to add to Tekken 7, thought it was okay and I played on Xbox One and wouldn't buy it on PS4 to play with ya.

I had no issues finding games on SCVI, just I found the new reversal thing took a while to figure out with a lack of tutorial but if you're not planning to get day one and waiting for a price drop, I'll likely get on Xbox One instead as the single player is also my main thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Nayru's Wisdom

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Tue 2 Oct 2018 - 20:35

Aye, I'd say it's now highly unlikely I'll be getting SCVI at launch considering that I've really got into T7 over the last few days. I even took my talents online and surprisingly did pretty well, which usually isn't the case when I go online with fighting games. I entered an eight man tournament and was the lowest rank by far, but I still managed to take fourth losing only to the 1st and 2nd finishing players, which felt respectable to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   Tue 2 Oct 2018 - 21:05

Well as I know two people getting on Xbox One and that's my preferred platform, I'm getting there on launch but will let you know how it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc   

Back to top Go down

Fighters, DOA, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, KOF, BlazBlue etc
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8