Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off

Go down 
+26
Rum
Muss
gjones
flora-chan
NintenDUCK
Dead Lemon
Admin
Xelviar
Solve My Maze
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Luigi442wii
minecrafter7744
Vidofnir
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Gogoata
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
fronkhead
Athrun888
shanks
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 7:42

Probably due to Athrun's language, page 4 won't show on my work computer. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 7:53

Public bleedin' transport.
Went to Taunton to look at a car I'm buying yesterday. I left my flat at 16:30 and got home at 23:30.
So Google maps had not only the bus times, but also where the bus stopped wrong. So I got there and had to jog 2 miles across taunton. Checked out the car, which was all in order, the lady was lovely, we started on the paperwork and i'm going back Saturday to sort it.
Well after that I walked back to get the bus home. But there were no more buses to wells. Or anywhere else that would have a bus to wells. So I walked to the train station, got a train to bristol (the last one, which I literally jumped on as the doors shut). Then when I got to bristol I had a 45 minute wait before I could finally get a bus home.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 8:40

shanks wrote:
My laptop is around 3 or 4 years old so if yours is as old as mine then yeah get a mouse

False alarm then, it's only a year and a half old yet.  Still I'll keep this in mind for the future, one can never be too prepared for worst case scenarios.

Balladeer wrote:
Probably due to Athrun's language, page 4 won't show on my work computer. Laughing

I didn't know what you were referring to until I checked out the last page, I was pretty mad over that internet browser thing. Shocked   I don't know whether to laugh or sigh that I have since then pretty much recovered everything, making the rant even more excessive than it already was.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 11:22

Drunkalilly wrote:
Public bleedin' transport.
Went to Taunton to look at a car I'm buying yesterday. I left my flat at 16:30 and got home at 23:30.
So Google maps had not only the bus times, but also where the bus stopped wrong. So I got there and had to jog 2 miles across Taunton. Checked out the car, which was all in order, the lady was lovely, we started on the paperwork and I'm going back Saturday to sort it.
Well after that I walked back to get the bus home. But there were no more buses to wells. Or anywhere else that would have a bus to wells.  So I walked to the train station, got a train to Bristol (the last one, which I literally jumped on as the doors shut). Then when I got to Bristol I had a 45 minute wait before I could finally get a bus home.

Why didn't just buy the car there & then and drive it home.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 11:36

masofdas wrote:
Why didn't just buy the car there & then and drive it home.

Nowt's ever that simple. The insurance wouldn't be sorted, for one thing. Sodding cars.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 11:45

You do that there and then, I've bought and sold 14 cars so.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 11:52

Because I don't get paid until Friday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 11:53

14!? Is this you, Mas?

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 Used-car-salesman-2-thumb
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 11:59

Yes it is, nah I get bored easily and make bad choices like who buys a Lexus IS200 after just turning 19 and having made a claim on insurance
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 16:21

So I've just got home from seeing The Imitation Game at the cinema. Right at the end of the film, as the emotional climax is doing its thing, a group of about six teenagers (or so it seemed in the gloom) rocked into the theatre and started stage whispering to each other. Then they had a mass clearing of throats and left, noisily, before the credits started rolling.

F***in' cheek of it all. No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 16:41

What a bunch of douches. I also want to strangle people who are blatantly playing on their phones in the cinema. Soddin' backlights! DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 19:15

There's a cinema in America which have a no nonsense policy in regards to mobile phones and chattering during a film - break the rules, and you get turfed out. I wish there was a similar place here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 19:25

Just in general, why can't people be a bit quieter? Both on the 'phone and off it.

Although that said, I'm really appalling at controlling the volume of my voice: unintentionally, I'm probably as bad as the other arseholes who talk too loudly. Embarrassed But I don't do it in the cinema!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Jan 2015 - 12:55

DoPo, sorry.  

Is having no milk for a cup of tea the most first-world problem of first-world problems?  Tea is perfectly drinkable without milk (for those too lazy to go out and buy some), and yet it still annoyed the heck out of me when it happened yesterday,
Back to top Go down
Gogoata
Copyright Claimed by Nintendo
Gogoata

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Jan 2015 - 15:18

At my place of work we barely have milk so I buy this coffee thing before hand usually if I start early
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 17:29

It's been a fair while, and once again the Australian Liberal government is back on the top of the list of things pissing me off right now.  Between Joe "Somewhere in the world today a child is being born that will live to 150 so we should all pay more for health care" Hockey the Treasurer and Tony "Lets give an Australian Knighthood to Prince Philip on Australia day" Abbott I think it's safe to say this country is currently being run by two absolute and utter morons.  

Hockey has long since felt to me as if he is far out of his depth as the Treasurer, he's always been far better as a windbag figurehead that does well for charm offenses (or at least he was until last years budget that still hasn't completely passed, that has probably since diminished his public popularity somewhat).  Lord knows anyone who even thinks a person living to the age of 150 right now clearly doesn't have a good head screwed on their shoulders.  Aside from the fact that our average life expectancy is actually going down right now because of societies absolutely atrocious dietary habits the idea that anyone in the current generation in any nation is going to live to 150 is plain ludicrous.  We have yet to even crack the 130 year mark I believe, and I strongly suspect it will be several more massive medical breakthroughs before we even see ONE person live to 150, as for it becoming a nations life average?  If that ever happens it won't be this side of the millennium, we're probably an evolution or two short of that.  

The fact he used this as an argument to push the awful health care reforms they're trying to get through just left me astounded at the sheer stupidity on display by our treasurer.  Some could call me biased on the actual issue as I am somewhat left wing by nature, but whether you're for or against the slash and burn health care reforms that is just a plain awful argument that doesn't pass the "laugh test", and not the sort of statement that invokes comfort and security about your nations financial status when coming from the man who is supposed to be running it.  Needless to say I expect the promised surplus from the Liberals as much as I expect a pig to fly to my front doorstep before doing the can-can and flying off again.  

Then there is the head of office himself.  It's no secret that he has long since been somewhat of an embarrassment, but until now it was more akin to the sort of charming embarrassment that makes one endearing.  As of his decision to make Prince Phillip one of the two Australian Knights this year that has since flown the coop like a terrified bird being run down by a slobbering fox.  Not only is the choice completely inappropriate in every possible way, but the tradition should never have even been revived.  But at least its revival would see valued Australians receive recognition, that was the consolation I and I imagine many took when this was brought back.  How wrong I was.  

The only good thing I can think of that has come from it, besides the laughing it's caused, is that it has likely done yet more damage to Abbott's public image and therefore the Liberals current image.  While I don't buy in to the leadership speculation for even a second (the Liberals aren't Labor, they go down with their sinking ships) this is precisely the sort of gaff that marks Abbott as one of the Barnacles he so happily proclaimed he would be knocking off the ship that is the government before this year.
Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 23:44

And to follow that serious post here's my petty rant about what's pissed me off tonight;

Football Mad

Feckin' Chelsea FC. With big scumbag Diego Costa stamping on players DAMN YOU!

Liverpool's complete inability to even test their keeper. Sulk

Balotelli stinking the place up and being useless Evil or Very Mad

Load of shite Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 2:08

Athrun888 wrote:
It's been a fair while, and once again the Australian Liberal government is back on the top of the list of things pissing me off right now.  Between Joe "Somewhere in the world today a child is being born that will live to 150 so we should all pay more for health care" Hockey the Treasurer  Lord knows anyone who even thinks a person living to the age of 150 right now clearly doesn't have a good head screwed on their shoulders.

You do know that Scientists have said the exact same thing as Joe Hockey.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 7:24

Scientists say many things, not all of them worth paying any heed to.  Just because someone has a degree doesn't make them some sort of infailable fountain of wisdom, (if it did my life would have unfolded very differently indeed given the amount of screwups by so-called medical experts I've been involved in.)  I stand by the fact that we are very likely a medical breakthrough or two away before anyone born right now under ideal circumstances could live to 150, that is over 25 years more than the current record.  We're not even remotely close to that becoming enough of a norm to start taking precautions against it.

Even if it happened, which it won't (not in our lifetimes anyway), to use the idea that one person out of over seven billion people on the planet who very possibly won't even live in Australia is therefore grounds to suggest we should start paying more for health care is simply ridiculous, it makes the previous gaff involving "poor people don't drive" look like sage wisdom in comparison.  I happen to agree with the principle that the aging population is a very real problem of the near future for the budget, but that's a absolutely rubbish way to try and say so.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 10:29

Double post but whatever, I really need to get this off my chest.  Nosy annoying neighbors that constantly use their elderly age and poor english skills as an excuse to pester my mother whose health is not the greatest for attention knocking on her door any time of the day for absolutely petty reasons.  Nothing angers me more than the clear signs this takes on her health, she may be over eighty but that does not give her the right to pester my mother like this.

As for why this gets a mention now when it's been happening for months?  Because of her apparent dislike that I dare to have my kitchen blinds closed and use the light in the day instead (apparently she thinks this could cause a fire or some such silliness).  Don't get the wrong idea, I don't care she went to my mother and essentially complained about me behind my back (oh noes a room I was in had a light on, my mother is soooo going to care, so are the landlords  Rolling Eyes ), it's the actual pestering of her that has me so angry.  Aside from the complete lack of respect she clearly has for my mother (whether intentional or not I have ceased to care) the constant demanding of attention takes an effect on her health and that for me personally is a crime I find extremely hard to tolerate.

Normally I prefer to keep genuinely personal stuff like this private, but this has seriously bothered me and I needed a good vent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 11:47

Fuckers who don't even realise you're there, like the guy who squeezed straight in front of me in WHSmiths on Saturday to stand there looking directly at the magazines I was looking at. I seriously wanted to punch him in the back of the head. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 12:09

I'll extend that to "other people in London", especially during rush hour. None of them seem to see anyone else but themselves.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 14:17

I'll say it again.. Cyclists
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 14:52

Speaking as a cyclist myself (as well as a motorist and a pedestrian), I can confirm that there are some proper dickbag cyclists out there.

There are also some proper dickbag motorists and pedestrians, too. The most annoying for me are cyclists/pedestrians that decide to travel two abreast at the expense of everyone else using the same stretch of track. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015 - 4:00

That's what happened yesterday there was a group riding down my street in groups of 2 except for the one dick who was in front a bit and was all over the road.. They didn't care that a bus was behind them they just kept going being a pain in the ass not moving over at all..

Today's thing is being stuck at home waiting for a call to see if I can return the laptop I got a couple of weeks ago and hopefully get a new better one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next