We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching on the television?

Go down 
+35
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Fastpie
Axis1500
Gogoata
SquidgyGoat
Cube
awesomedude
Buskalilly
nupkin
Jimbob
masofdas
Athrun888
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Tokyo_Sonata
Vidofnir
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Rum
JayMoyles
ScottGamer17
Admin
shanks
spacemanDOUG
mandlecreed
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 6:38

Question Time.  Or I was, I have other things that require my attention so I only actually watched the first ten minutes.  If Rudd can transfer what I saw him do in the first ten or so minutes to the general campaign I think Labor has a genuine chance of winning this. Some of the retorts he threw out were hilarious in their simplicity.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 7:06

Dexter series 5 - 7? If I'm to catch up, it'd be 3 - 7...
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 18:39

Valrave the Liberator.  That show was nuts.  Then again a show whose basic premise is about keeping mecha that turn their chosen pilots in to bodyswapping vampires out of the hands of some evil dude who wants them for some unknown reason was always going to be nuts.  I'm still surprised they got away with what they did in episode ten however.  And now to wait for another two days so the final episode of the season becomes available to non-subscribing crunchyroll viewers and I can wrap this up.

Also the lead mecha was awesome.  I need me a model kit of that beast.  Red, looks awesome, uses a sword and flies around at blistering speeds.  That's my kinda mecha.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 20:43

Speaking of Dexter anyone seen the first episode of season 8? Fantastic it was! Can't wait for more.
I've also just seen all the Community Netflix (canada) has to offer. I really do recommend it to everyone, it's wonderfl lighthearted stuff.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 23:33

Season Four of Community is pants though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 0:24

That's the one I haven't seen because it's not up yet, I have heard it was pretty rough though.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 0:28

They sacked the showrunner, and it suffered for it. Chevy Chase (Pierce) quit halfway through, so his absence is really obvious in some of the episodes. They've rehired the showrunner for next season, so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 0:43

Yeah I saw that he was coming back. As for Pierce he's my least favourite character so I'm not oerly bothered by him being gone. The Pierce is evil arc in season 2 didn't help with that.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 1:30

The Dungeons and Dragons episode though... hilarious. What was your favourite episode?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 4:49

Paintball!! Those episodes were brilliant
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 15:40

Yeah they were great. I loved the Chaos Theory episode too. Evil Troy and Evil Abed!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 6:34

Just saw the season final of Warehouse 13, and now for the big wait for the rather short season 5 (contains all of 6 episodes) in 2014
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 13:47

So big bang theory, how i met your mother (we've finally seen her) and 2 broke girls finished on E4 last week in till the next season. But saw this today and I can't wait. Also has anyone else been watching revolution.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 1:55

I'll avoid that trailer thanks very much Smile & I'm sure I posted my thoughts on Revolution a few pages back.

I'm watching quite a few things at the minute, final Season of Dexter, supernatural, falling skies & I still have practically a full season of Touch on my sky+ box.

Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 3:39

I'm going through White collar at the moment and wondering why the hell did I stop watching this.. Oh that's right the station it was on is stupid
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013 - 13:28

Rewatched the first two episodes of Attack on Titan today since as I expected Madman has now picked up the rights to stream it.  Noticed a cameo of Annie in the second episode when the refugees were lining up for food which was neat.  Eren's psycho face at the end of episode 2 when the military applicants are lined up was chilling.
You don't wanna mess with this guy:
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 23:12

(watching over interwebs but oh well) Lucky Star and Bleach, although I just finished the former. Both really good shows I'd recommend to a friend. *tries to find some friends*
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 3:22

Bleach was alright kind of a shame that they axed the anime some of the current manga chapters would be brilliant animated
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 9:49

Dara O Briain's Science Club is back on, so I'm watching that. The format seems looser this time but it's no less fun for that.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:03

Anybody been watching the new Whose Line Is It Anyway that's just started up? Whilst I'm not a fan of the forced celebrity guest segments, it seems to be a pretty successful revival nonetheless, although I have only caught the first couple of episodes.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 15:21

Yeah I've seen a couple as well and I agree with the Celeb bits, it makes the actual guest that sits redundant
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyWed 7 Aug 2013 - 19:52

JayMoyles wrote:
Anybody been watching the new Whose Line Is It Anyway that's just started up? Whilst I'm not a fan of the forced celebrity guest segments, it seems to be a pretty successful revival nonetheless, although I have only caught the first couple of episodes.
Oh - when's this on?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2013 - 0:55

I've been catching it online, just streaming it. It's well worth a watch - Ryan, Colin and Wayne haven't lost an ounce of their comedic talent.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2013 - 4:15

I'm waiting for them to do a hoedown
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2013 - 7:10

Apparently it's the game they ALL hated and they really don't want to do it this time. I'm still expecting at least one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on the television?
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next