We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching on the television?

Go down 
+35
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Fastpie
Axis1500
Gogoata
SquidgyGoat
Cube
awesomedude
Buskalilly
nupkin
Jimbob
masofdas
Athrun888
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Tokyo_Sonata
Vidofnir
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Rum
JayMoyles
ScottGamer17
Admin
shanks
spacemanDOUG
mandlecreed
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyTue 21 Oct 2014 - 20:37

I watched that new Scottish comedy The sunny last night and it's top stuff, also there's even more Scottish comedy shows on the way next week with How did I get up there & Scot Squad. (on the 26th & 27th)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 17:58

The new series of Futurama starts on Sky 1 at 7pm tonight! Just checked the listings and there it was: New: Futurama. Final Futurama, too. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014 - 7:21

Double post, but just to pass on the following: we're watching The Fall and The Missing, both of which are really creepy police thrillers. Despite the shudder factor, they both come recommended (though you should really watch them from the beginning).

We're also into MasterChef: The Professionals. I really miss Michel Roux Jr. - Marcus Wareing can be a bit of a jerk sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec 2014 - 16:30

I just finished watching Terror in Resonance (or Zankyou no Terror if you prefer).

Major Ending spoilers:

Probably shouldn't be bothering posting something so insignificant, but I just needed to say something after that ending. Obviously if you ever plan or even so much as think you might watch the series then you shouldn't open that spoiler tag.
Back to top Go down
Fastpie
Boo This Man .Gif
Fastpie

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec 2014 - 22:02

ZeroJones wrote:
Double post, but just to pass on the following: we're watching The Fall and The Missing, both of which are really creepy police thrillers. Despite the shudder factor, they both come recommended (though you should really watch them from the beginning).

We're also into MasterChef: The Professionals. I really miss Michel Roux Jr. - Marcus Wareing can be a bit of a jerk sometimes.
The Missing is a strange animal - how can a really slow show that primarily consists of James Nesbitt frowning at things be so compelling?

Will say that it really didn't need to be 8 episodes long. Got a horrible feeling I've called who did it already... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyWed 10 Dec 2014 - 6:53

He frowns so well, though! Winky Face If the finale drops the ball, I will be rather angry.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014 - 15:50

The Newsroom, which is still excellent as ever but I can't believe there's only one more episode to go & it will be done forever. Sad
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 10:21

The fourth season of one of televisions best current shows, Person of Interest. Which has finally started to air here. After last season's last third it's good to have it go back to a quieter pace and tone, it gives what went down last season some nice contrast as it didn't really let up the pace or intensity after the first few episodes last time. It's also fun to see the gang trying to fit in to real life, Reese in particular getting grilled for his usual knee capping antics now he's a proper cop.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 6:35

The Missing ended in a terribly creepy way. Thanks, team! The Fall finale is tomorrow... can't wait to be unsettled further, just in time for Christmas! DAMN YOU! / Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptySun 21 Dec 2014 - 20:29

Just watched all 8 episodes of Sonic Boom which is rather good.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 22:36

I thought I posted here a few days ago but clearly not, as I was going to update that I've watched season 1-3 of Game of Thrones.

Which was fantastic, now I've got to wait till the 16th of Feb when it's released on Blu Ray.

I am going to ask for the books for my birthday.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 8:49

Glad you enjoyed the show! It's a good time to get into the books too, as the show and the books have really begun to diverge from one another over the past series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 12:58

I've also seen seasons 1 - 3 due to that 12 days 1 throne catch up that Sky done over Christmas & have also enjoyed it massively, I still have season 4 sitting on my sky box as well.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 20:05

JayMoyles wrote:
Glad you enjoyed the show! It's a good time to get into the books too, as the show and the books have really begun to diverge from one another over the past series.

See a woman at work her husband watches it and has read the books and she's says that he says that there is much difference so far. After asking him after I said I might get the books.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 6:39

Broadchurch, which has made an interesting start. Also, Celebrity Big Brother, which seems much the same as ever.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 9:23

masofdas wrote:

See a woman at work her husband watches it and has read the books and she's says that he says that there is much difference so far.  After asking him after I said I might get the books.

Do you mean isn't much difference? Well, it is somewhat faithful, but the show omitted a few major major plot points over the last series and judging by the information about the next series that I've heard so far, there's only going to be more differences down the road.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 23:15

Yeah meant isn't, thanks Jay though a Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 11:11

I'm hoping to watch Channel 4's Cucumber some time soon. I hardly ever watch the TV, and in this instance I'm hoping this rare television depiction of gay society isn't toe-curlingly cringeworthy/a freak show.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 11:30

Shows that I'm watching at the moment: Agents of SHIELD, Arrow, The Flash, Castle, Star Wars Rebels, Supernatural and Agent Carter.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015 - 17:21

Cube wrote:
Star Wars Rebels

Is that any good? I watched a couple of the promo videos they had up on YouTube ages ago, and I was a bit unsure of the tone.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 15:49

So tonight is arguably one of the biggest sporting events of the year The Super Bowl.

Who's watching
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 16:26

One of the biggest sporting events already happened today. Smile
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 16:39

Yeah good to see Djokovic win Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 17:00

Laughing Like I give a fuck about Tennis.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 EmptySun 1 Feb 2015 - 19:26

For some reason, I've found myself giving a bit more of a fuck about tennis in recent times. Shocked Not really sure why. Possibly because BBC Sport had a live feed that, due to breaks in play, gives enough of the details (which would be impossible for, say, football).

Not that it was worth following. Murray was giving a decent account of himself, and then seemed to have a complete brain fart.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on the television?
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next