Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching on the television?

Go down 
+35
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Fastpie
Axis1500
Gogoata
SquidgyGoat
Cube
awesomedude
Buskalilly
nupkin
Jimbob
masofdas
Athrun888
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Tokyo_Sonata
Vidofnir
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Rum
JayMoyles
ScottGamer17
Admin
shanks
spacemanDOUG
mandlecreed
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013 - 13:15

Right now, Sky Sports News.

It's a slow day today.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 17:11

Miranda and David Attenborough's Africa, don't watch a lot of TV...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 18:20

Oh that reminds me, did anyone watch David Attenborough's Galapagos when it was on? Really interesting stuff.

Plus this guy (was) is cool

What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 0625-world-ogeorge_full_600
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 18:53

I saw him when he was alive! Very Happy

The tortoise, not David.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 19:25

The latest Hawaii Five-0 episode had me giggling (when they were in that little dinghy). The one liners were classic. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 21:27

I watched Africa last night. I'd forgotten how much I love Attenborough documentaries, and those baby turtles melted my heart into an icky gloop.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 23:09

Just watched The Following starring Kevin Bacon. :affraid: :affraid:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 23:16

Fancy Fancy wrote:
The latest Hawaii Five-0 episode had me giggling (when they were in that little dinghy). The one liners were classic. Laughing

It was great. Grin
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 23:17

Im partial to 'Have I got news for you' Oh and also Question of sport and match of the day.
Back to top Go down
Tokyo_Sonata
Copyright Claimed by Nintendo
Tokyo_Sonata

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 16:06

Almost everything I watch now is online, rarely bother with the actual TV since either the shows I want to watch aren't aired here or else they are just miles behind the american broadcasts. Anyway, including shows that I am waiting for to come back:

American Dad!
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Doctor Who
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Kamen Rider Wizard
Magi
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
WWE Raw

(Also now and again, pretty infrequent and switching between) Chojin Sentai Jetman and Mahou Sentai Magiranger)
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 19:53

Top Gear's back tonight! Dance
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 0:56

Been a while since Top Gears Been on, did see and enjoy Hammmonds Crash course series
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 8:48

I liked the look of that P45 car. Laughing
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 9:12

Yeah same, he could re market it as a cool electronic scooter for the old folk
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 23:10

Beauty & the Beast with the rather scrumptious Kristin Kreuk. Love Love Cheeky
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 17:39

Top Gear. 'cus about the only tv show worth watching Razz
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 19:24

Utopia on Channel 4. Bit of a strange one.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 20:20

Being Human's back, for its final series (sadly, though as all the original cast members have moved on, it's sort of understandable). You can also tell that the budget's been cut. Still, I'll be supporting it until the end.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 0:23

ZeroJones wrote:
Being Human's back, for its final series (sadly, though as all the original cast members have moved on, it's sort of understandable). You can also tell that the budget's been cut. Still, I'll be supporting it until the end.

I just couldn't stick with it after the second series (I think) because of that reason even though I did love it, also it was originally mean to be a one off series special......wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 3:14

The_Jaster wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

I just couldn't stick with it after the second series (I think) because of that reason even though I did love it, also it was originally mean to be a one off series special......wasn't it?

I stopped after Season 3. Season 3 is phenomenal telly, and a great ending point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 13:20

Getting annoyed with The Following now. Too many good guys getting killed. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 18:18

Finally finished off series 3 of Boardwalk Empire, it was really good stuff but for me it didn't top the previous one.
Back to top Go down
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 17:20

Just started watching 'The Walking Dead' and am now addicted, why did wait this long?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 18:12

Love that show, have you seen Breaking bad before SPL? It's highly recommended if ye haven't.

Forgot to mention before that Dexter has returned, it's OK so far & appears to be heading in another direction rather than the "new serial killer for dexter to hunt" route like previous seasons which is good.
Back to top Go down
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 20:46

The_Jaster wrote:
Love that show, have you seen Breaking bad before SPL? It's highly recommended if ye haven't.

Forgot to mention before that Dexter has returned, it's OK so far & appears to be heading in another direction rather than the "new serial killer for dexter to hunt" route like previous seasons which is good.
Nope, will look into it after TWD! Everyone raves about it, so must be worth a try.

I've also always been interested in 'Dexter' worth a watch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on the television?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next