Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching on the television?

Go down 
+35
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Fastpie
Axis1500
Gogoata
SquidgyGoat
Cube
awesomedude
Buskalilly
nupkin
Jimbob
masofdas
Athrun888
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Tokyo_Sonata
Vidofnir
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Rum
JayMoyles
ScottGamer17
Admin
shanks
spacemanDOUG
mandlecreed
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 21:25

Dexter is absolutely amazing. Watch now!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 0:52

Seen it Dance
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 8:27

SuperPaperLink wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:
Love that show, have you seen Breaking bad before SPL? It's highly recommended if ye haven't.

Forgot to mention before that Dexter has returned, it's OK so far & appears to be heading in another direction rather than the "new serial killer for dexter to hunt" route like previous seasons which is good.
Nope, will look into it after TWD! Everyone raves about it, so must be worth a try.

I've also always been interested in 'Dexter' worth a watch?

Aye it's great nothing else like it on TV.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 0:54

I'm way behind on the Walking Dead so I need a good catch up, keep telling myself I'll buy the last two series on DVD but I just don't.

I'll tell you what I am watching, Arrow and it's rather brilliant, my favourite show at the moment, more comic books need TV series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 1:55

Arrow.. The Batman that will kill. Not that its in anyway bad or anything
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Mar 2013 - 22:10

He is very Batman-like in terms of the whole money thing but the character and his story makes for a nice change.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 21:00

Sad Sunday because Being Human ended with a rotten twist. Boo, boo and thrice again boo!

My girlfriend has got me into Food Glorious Food. Part X Factor, part Antiques Roadshow with a jus de MasterChef. Very sweet telly, and Geordie Marge is strangely attractive!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 11:33

One of the two TV programmes I actually watch had a resurgence recently. Messing with people's minds through the Wi-Fi is a pretty good hook and not that far off the truth: shame about the less believable "Spoonheads" and all the mentions of "souls". Also, I will admit, Jenna-Louise Coleman is awfully pretty.

(This is Doctor Who, for anyone who hasn't guessed.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 12:27

What with Doctor Who and Futurama returning to the television, it's a good time to be me! I really liked The Bells Of Saint John - very creepy! - but the Futurama episode was a bit of let-down. So more of fun Doctor Who but let's up our games, Futurama team!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 12:42

Yet to watch Doctor Who, and I've also got Game of Thrones to watch as well, and I've just started watching The Walking Dead. Exciting times!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 12:48

I'm going to a GoT party soon, despite having only watched the first series and read none of the books. My real issue is, why would I watch TV when videogames are so much more fun?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 12:50

Game of Thrones's second season is some quality television, you won't regret it! The books are similarly fantastic - highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:17

JayMoyles wrote:
The books are similarly fantastic - highly recommended.

This, next to the Harry Potter series easily one of the most enthralling series of books I've ever read.

Also enjoy The Walking Dead, Jay. I find it brilliant, hard to stop watching.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:30

Agreed on both points! I read A Song of Ice and Fire in about three months of non-stop reading, fantastic series.

And The Walking Dead has that "just one more episode" feel, like Breaking Bad has too. Great times for TV!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:42

I watched the first two eps of revolution last night, the concept & characters are great so far but only a few eps in and there has been too many twists/shock reveals for my liking.

So its good but I'm wary of what else they can do.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 18:20

Be right back, watching Dr. Who and then HIGNFY on iPlayer. It promises to be a good, albeit not very intellectual, evening.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 18:32

Anyone excited about Whose Line coming back to TV soon? I loved the show, both the UK and US versions, so it's great news for me.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 19:06

JayMoyles wrote:
Anyone excited about Whose Line coming back to TV soon? I loved the show, both the UK and US versions, so it's great news for me.

I became less excited when I found out that it was going to be resurrected on US cable. I didn't like the US version or later episodes of the UK version because by that time they'd streamlined the show to being the same small handful of performers playing the same small handful of games and it really ran out of steam very quickly- I can't see the the lower budgets of a cable network solving that problem, somehow.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 19:27

I really enjoyed the US version. I think it'll be fresh, at least for a while, as we'll see how the regulars have matured comedically over time and how newer comedians handle the improv style.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 19:43

Yeah since it will be the original US cast for the most part minus Drew Carey.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 8:34

So... last night's Doctor Who managed to introduce three well-designed, genuinely scary sets of villains (mask things, mummy, sun god), and was still a balls-up on a cosmic scale. Memo to writers: it is next to impossible to make us care about a character who had two minutes' screen time.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 16:03

I watched the walking dead finale last night, I've seen some folk complain about it but I enjoyed it.

It keeps things open but I do feel like they've added to the group (by a large amount) just so they can have a big old slaughter in the opener of season 4 Meh
Back to top Go down
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 0:45

The_Jaster wrote:
I watched the walking dead finale last night, I've seen some folk complain about it but I enjoyed it.

It keeps things open but I do feel like they've added to the group (by a large amount) just so they can have a big old slaughter in the opener of season 4 Meh

That's a plus, I'm just tired of the Governor, need a new threat, as he's practically alone now. Plus how is he such a good shot one eyed and did anyone else notice he looked down the sight with his patch at the start? lol
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 5:46

Did anyone see the Pilot to Hannibal?
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 9:40

Just watched the first episode of series seven of Doctor Who, Asylum of the Daleks. A great start to the series, and I was glad to see a return of the Daleks. The way the situation panned out was also great with how
Spoiler:

Anyway, roll on episode two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on the television?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next