We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching on the television?

Go down 
+35
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Fastpie
Axis1500
Gogoata
SquidgyGoat
Cube
awesomedude
Buskalilly
nupkin
Jimbob
masofdas
Athrun888
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Tokyo_Sonata
Vidofnir
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Rum
JayMoyles
ScottGamer17
Admin
shanks
spacemanDOUG
mandlecreed
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 10:17

You can't not like Rajesh! It's impossible or something.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 13:59

Oh, big bang theories not so bad! It's really watchable,I find, even when it's not actually good.

Family guy... that was funny when I was 16 or so but I've gone off it. American dad is much better nowadays.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 20:49

I like american dad but not a huge fan.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 21:09

I really don't like The Big Bang Theory. The laugh track is just awful, absolutely awful, and the humour is pretty tripe to boot. I wouldn't go as far to say it's the worst show on TV just now, but how it made it to seven seasons boggles the mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 21:16

As it's good, bad TV shows are the likes of TOWIE. Thinking we have a what game everybody likes what about a TV or Movie Version of that thread.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 21:27

Can we just... pretend TOWIE doesn't exist? Please? No 
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 21:30

I think I'd rather watch TOWIE over Big Bang...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 21:31

I wouldn't go that far!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 1:54

I'm with andy & Jay on the big bang being a load of old shite, sitcoms on a whole have took a massive dip in quality for me the last ones I really enjoyed were Happy endings & Bored to death but those sadly only lasted for 3 seasons. Sad 
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 8:59

So who gave the final IT Crowd a watch? Standard stuff, but man do they all look old! Still, it has a few laughs. I did have to stay up until ten to one to watch it though.

Haven't seen agents of SHIELD yet, I'll catch that tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 10:37

You know when Gandalf turns up and goes "I am Saruman... or... Saruman has he was meant to be"?
That's how the IT Crowd is to Big Bang Theory. Every BBT punchline is "wow, that's something a nerd would totally say!". Even though it isn't.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 13:37

Agents of SHIELD was cracking, really enjoyed it - the production values were excellent!
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 13:48

Probably going to wait until tomorrow to watch SHIELD. So keep the spoilers down!

Enjoyed The IT Crowd, even if at times it seemed to be "Remember when we did this joke the other series?" and the Van With Tits came from the magnificent Biffovision, which I will find any excuse to force into conversation because it's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 13:50

Yeah I enjoyed it though I fear it was dwelling too much on being the end of the show and less on the laughs.

As for SHIELD I'll watch that during dinner.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 19:06

Jimbob wrote:
You know when Gandalf turns up and goes "I am Saruman... or... Saruman has he was meant to be"?
That's how the IT Crowd is to Big Bang Theory. Every BBT punchline is "wow, that's something a nerd would totally say!". Even though it isn't.
Ha! That's the best quote ever. I recently rewatched all the old episodes of IT Crowd and I did find myself thinking that this was so obviously what big bang was trying to be. Moss is Sheldon but actually funny, consistent and likable.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 19:17

I've tried watching the IT crowd and never got into it. Maybe I'm just more used to American Humor now growing up with the likes of the Simpsons in it's heyday as a kid also likes of fresh prince but saying that I find the film hot fuzz which is quite British funny.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 21:05

Okay, so watched SHIELD now. I'm not really sure what it was trying to be but I did enjoy it and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 8:27

Buskalilly wrote:
Okay, so watched SHIELD now. I'm not really sure what it was trying to be but I did enjoy it and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 8:30

And if not the thing Jaster said it could be something else that Nick Fury has used before in the comics.

I'll add more in a spoiler when not on my phone
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 10:42

Oh, I don't doubt there's more to it, but if comic books have taught me anything it always ends with the death being more or less forgotten. I'm hoping for either he's a Skrull or he's a robot.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 11:01

Isn't there the whole thing about Coulson not actually having his cards on him when he died in Avengers, despite the fact that was the big thing Fury used to get everyone in line? It's been a while since I've seen it though so I'm not 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 11:20

What jas said, in his spoiler is going to be a running thing in the show. Also it's going to be  another great program from Joss.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 11:24

Which will last more then a season
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 11:30

We are apparently going to find out this season, about Coulson. Yeah hope the show goes on a long time.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 13:43

The Vampire Diaries season 4 since my set arrived a few days early, a surprisingly cool series given it's premise.  I finished episode five a while ago,  and I have to say it was nice seeing
spoiler tag because it's one of those series getting spoiled sucks:

Now to get back on with the marathon.

And now I've watched fifteen episodes in one shot.  All I can say is wow at those last five or so episodes.  I was going to take my time over this series and maybe take three days over it, but I just couldn't stop watching after the current set of events that have finally come to a sort of conclusion.

The next day: HOLY SHIT that ending.  And that is all I'm going to say, besides that I'm still collecting my brain from the walls.

Last edited by Athrun888 on Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 16:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Season ending opinion)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on the television?
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next